Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Edo State Local Government Election Update - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Local Government Election Update (31254 Views)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by Abuleoshi: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Must you guys always fight on NL? Seun i think you and your MODS need to do 30 days fasting against the spirit of fighting on Nairaland. Haba ordinary update on Edo state LGA election na im una wan fight keeee una selfs? haaaaa!
nobody has given result for any LGA, just fighting and cursing. make una take am easy, cos the current ACN you guys are praising now where with lucky igbenedion in PDP for those 8 locust years-from the Current deputy governor, the ACN Leader("Pastor" ize iyamu aka Kpelebe) to the least ACN memeber, so make una calm down on the ACN vs PDP war. is not worth it, cos all this una Edo political leaders go sidon together for Benin club dey drink beer and press girls yanshhh, dem no dey fight ova this PDP vs ACN matter wen una wan kill una selfs for.
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by brownlord: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Skillbobralph:

In all the LGA especially in Esan, Esan North East to be preside where I stay, electoral materials were tempered with, result sheet where removed and the ballot papers that were suppose to be sealed were tore and you expect God to tell you that Edo State Govt was responsible for all these. Uromi personally followed up with the process becos the ACN candidates were all boasting that whether we vote or not that the election results has already been computed. Uromi was under fire yesterday if not for the intervention of PDP chieftains who calmed everywhere. I would advise the EDSEIC and the State Govt to follow due process in d schedule date of the postpone election so as not to cause war in Uromi and Ekpoma becos the people here are ready for the election anytime.

Some pics of the riot in Uromi town and some youth surrounding the police station where the electoral materials were kept demanding that the materials should be returned to EDSEIC till the complete materials are brought b4 voting can take place or else the station would be burnt.

It took hours b4 the electorate officer posted to Uromi postpone the election due to pressure from the ACN led govt from above that the election must hold without complete materials.

I plead to the State Govt to allow d peoples choice in Uromi in particular and Ekpoma so that peace can reign

So I will say it is the State Govt conniving with the Electoral officers and seizing some electoral material to destabilize the people so that there candidates will win

You are very stupid for all this nonsense you are spewing here, have said it before now if you can revert to my previous post, election can be rigged in other state certainly not edo state, even Oshiomole himself knows that, so stop fooling yourself with the system that is employed, where voters card is counted at the polling unit, and winner declared in each unit, where all the party agent would attest that they are satisfied with election process, tell me how it will be possible to rig election, my friend you need to go and sitdown, if you say election material dint arrive early, thats fair enough everybody knows, but say it was rigged or about to be rig, you are just telling lie, all the unit where elections where held, everybody confirmed it was free and fair, elections was canceled in some LGA, because either materials where not available for the councilorship or LG respectively, my friend what will you gain from lying, stop telling lies oga, i am not an ACN member, i dont belong to any party, but when i see good governance i say it, am one of the people that suffered the increment of school fees in AAU, i paid 18k and later 54 but tell me is there any state uni. in this country paying less that amount? mind you the fees has even been reduced, see tell your PDP party, if they ever smell dennis osadebe way, they should talk about increasing the standard of education in AAU, and leave the school fees the way it is, AAU is still a dongon where all manners of crime is been perpetuated just because of the lack of government attention in the school

1 Like

Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by brownlord: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abule oshi: Must you guys always fight on NL? Seun i think you and your MODS need to do 30 days fasting against the spirit of fighting on Nairaland. Haba ordinary update on Edo state LGA election na im una wan fight keeee una selfs? haaaaa!
nobody has given result for any LGA, just rent fighting and cursing. make una take am easy, cos the current ACN you guys are praising now where with lucky igbenedion in PDP for those 8 locust years-from the Current deputy governor, the ACN Leader("Pastor" ize iyamu aka Kpelebe) to the least ACN memeber, so make una calm down on the ACN vs PDP war. is not worth it, cos all this una Edo political leaders go sidon together for Benin club dey drink beer and press girls yanshhh, dem no dey fight ova this PDP vs ACN matter wen una wan kill una selfs for.

Bro am neither PDP nor ACN, to tell you the truth, i dint go out to vote, i dont even in previous election president, gov, or house of Assembly/rep election, since i experienced an ugly incident that led to the death of several people at Oba akenzua polling unit, at 2nd cemetary, i saw people shot dead one a young graduate from AAU since then i dont go close to polling unit, but its annoying when people come to the internet to lie or start spearheading false information becos they belong to one party
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by Abuleoshi: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
brownlord:

Bro am neither PDP nor ACN, to tell you the truth, i dint go out to vote, i dont even in previous election president, gov, or house of Assembly/rep election, since i experienced an ugly incident that led to the death of several people at Oba akenzua polling unit, at 2nd cemetary, i saw people shot dead one a young graduate from AAU since then i dont go close to polling unit, but its annoying when people come to the internet to lie or start spearheading false information becos they belong to one party

i feel you bro, but make una wanyo wanyo ooh!
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by brownlord: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abule oshi:

i feel you bro, but make una wanyo wanyo ooh!

no shakes my bro, no mind my typo. error, some of all this junky for NL dey make person won kolo wit thier foolishness sometimes
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by pinky21(f): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
What re d results??
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by Abuleoshi: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
pinky21: What re d results??

Same question am asking[b]

Same question am asking[/b]

Same question am asking
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by tonididdy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
elections were held in 14 out of 18 lga in EDS

the remaining 4lga have being reschedules for wednesday and thursday this week.

meanwhile ACN swept all 14lga winning all 14lg CHAIRMAN positiins

HATERS CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE

ACN CHANGE, ACN STAYS
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by onimcee1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
tonididdy: elections were held in 14 out of 18 lga in EDS

the remaining 4lga have being reschedules for wednesday and thursday this week.

meanwhile ACN swept all 14lga winning all 14lg CHAIRMAN positiins

HATERS CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE

ACN CHANGE, ACN STAYS
can u pls give us the results of all the 14 LG were elections were held? be ur sincere self also and tell us, if they were all free from irregularities.
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2013
The same thing we hate pdp for is what acn is doing. There's no good political competition when u win all seats. For d guy who said rigging cannot be done. Pls get ur facts right. It was absolutely done.many ways are possible. Those wards where materials didn't get to, were d ballot papers destroyed? NO. Those places that excess papers got to, were the excess destroyed? acn could have cleanly won this election but they re being greedy. You can't deliver all LGAs. And please stop talking as if ACN are angels. If not that we had a persona non grata as a governor for 8 yrs, Oshiomole is just scratching d surface. If we can't criticise our leaders, then let's all run a one party state, no arguments even when we re sinking but that would make us sheep, who just follow without reasoning. Let pple air their minds. I'm not in any party but I can tell u that ACN have better strategies at stealing,better than PDP but this last election shows they have a lot to learn from PDP on strategic rigging, cos this was a sham. The change we need has not come. So stop insulting pple because they re not in your party. It's childish and uncivilised.
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by Deiok(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2013
There is currently commotion at ring road,
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by Deiok(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2013
The trouble started when some thugs disrupt the protest by members of pdp and anpp.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by tonididdy(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2013
Deiok: There is currently commotion at ring road,
no wahala

i like naijacfor one thing..."when dem don tire dem go enter house shikinah"

ACN RULES...the did has being done...time to give pdp a taste of their own medicine
Re: Edo State Local Government Election Update by thelastPope(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2013
tonididdy: no wahala

i like naijacfor one thing..."when dem don tire dem go enter house shikinah"

ACN RULES...the did has being done...time to give pdp a taste of their own medicine

That is your biggest mistake there. You think you are actually doing PDP. But you forget that PDP is just a name. YOu are only setting a bad precedence that will eventually overwhelm you. If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.