Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo (1911 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by ccsexyluv: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2013
You won't be as shocked as I am.
Stella Dimokokorkus heard Kemi Olunloyo was talking trash about Jesus, so she tweeted at Kemi on her HipHossip account to find out if the story was true.

More Tweets Here: http://www./forum/topics/i-love-how-jesus-is-gay-and-bangs-his-disciples-kemi-olunloyo

Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by Gamji007: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2013
Mods, wake up!
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Their is no doubt that this old Cargo will perish in Hell
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Obviously she has skipped many appointments at YABA-LEFT, I hope she's deported ASAP, in order to visit the psychiatric Consultant handling her case
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by osundu(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Very old tin!

1 Like

Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by gbadexy(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2013
On a serious note, I sincerely think the lady has serious psychological issue.
I can't say which type though. Its a matter of time before she eventually post her full nude pics or go mad.
I wonder if the dad is alive and what kind of a person he his for her upbringing.
Even true muslims would find this statement distasteful.

1 Like

Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by redsun(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2013
On a serious note,Jesus could have being gay. Because at that time in that part of world,gay practice was in full fledged.

Not that Jesus ever existed as Africans are dubiously made to believe.
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by osundu(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2013
Redsun,another retardeen!
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by bknight: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
Shouldn't this be at religion? undecided

Veterans are yet to discover this thread, or are they researching and still putting points together?
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by redsun(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
osundu: Redsun,another retardeen!

I know u are too inherently deluded to fathom the truth that can set u free from mental retardation.

Jesus never existed. The story of Jesus is the orchestrated,transcripted,transformated,translated,edited and Hyped up story of ancient egyptian story of resurrection used by the west to enslave Africans like you after the physical enslavement.
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by Tolexander: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
This old cargo wanna be a celebrity by force through facebook and twitter!
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by GraceBestowed(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
Father, please forgive them for they know not what they do!! My soul weeps for anyone that dies with a blasphemous heart!!
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Who is Jesus?
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by RECO: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
END TIME
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by kaybills(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Redsun and kemi,u two are buffoons,and hav no fear of God for sayin despicable and profane tins. May god forvive u. Someone who doed on the cross for ur sake u r refering to dat way. Go and ask for forgivness
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by baynix(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
[size=40] Atheists.. Over To You!! Pls Rescue Ds Old Cargo!! [/size]
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by tyson55(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
This lady has been saying trash if late, she go get her head examine sharp-sharp.
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by mancheeutd(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
this woman has finally lost it all in the name of seeking attention may God have mercy on her soul

as for you redsun this is an open forum where you think u can type or say watever you like i cant blame you because the purpose of your existence is for destruction no man can save u for you have been given a reprobate mind to do that which is unjust...wat a lost soul
Re: I Love How Jesus Is Gay And Bangs His Disciples - Kemi Olunloyo by Coldfeet(f): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wetin I no go hear? See? Read? **singing Ubochi ikpe** by Chika Okpala.

1 Like

(1)

HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! / SERMON JOTTERS: The Silent Spiritual Killer / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Asking Church Members To Donate N1billion Each >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.