Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! (1908 Views)

How To Debate Or Argue With An Athiest / I Am Proudly An Athiest, Are You? , Let's Meet Here / Why Did You Choose To Be An Athiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Admin;....My name is Idorenyin Umoh,am d only son of ma parents,a boy of 17yrs of age,a jambite, i stay with my step uncle who is a pastor in River state, he is married with 3kids and a maid 2 take care of dem. I came 2 live with dem in 2010,with all my stay wit dem i wud confess they are nice people. As a young christian i cleavd 2 pleaze God, in all wayz ,i always attended S.U fellowship,prayd,fast alot and also promisd God i will be cleanin his church and preachn d gospel unfailingly every saturday. because of dis level of commitment i had, d devil has tried unsucessfuly in divers manners 2 shift me away frm God, but i kept on overcoming.......until the day dat i lost my trust& faith in God.................... .........,.... ....,...... .... it all startd in 2012 , everytime i pray,my mind keeps telling me dat i Dont have faith,and dat God doesn't exist so my prayers won't be answerd....it borderd me 4 like a days ,i couldn't tell my uncle, cos i dnt knw wat his reactn & mindset will be,evn ma mum dat i luv and trust so much,cos i dnt want her 2be worried sick abt me, my dad is not spiritual ,he doesn't even go 2 church,so i can't tell him,my Aunty is d 1 i shud have told,but am afraid her family pple.or probably d whole church wil hear abt it.. ...i only told my freind,Frank, in S.U ,he is a bit spiritual.. .he told me 2 rebuke d thoughts which i did ,but it kept cumin and cumin agn ,only it has bcom part of ma mind. It Has affected a whole part of my life , i know longer pray,fast ,worship,serve and preach again, in short, it has taken my heart away from God, if sum1 talks abt church|bible tins especially Hell fire, coldness,(i don't care)mindset and sumtimes(hatred) emerges in ma heart, i no longer have d fear of God again,evry morning i go out for family prayrs which is compulsory 4 all membrs of my houz,i pray with coldnes in ma heart. .... now all i think of is joining cults, getting rich fast,becoming a badboy and havin fleshy lust & behaviours.....i write dis with tears in ma heart, i don't want 2becom an (ATHIEST)..... Pls comment ,i need ur help(advice)!!!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014
free yourself from the confusions and anxieties in the mental prison of religions, @17 you still have a long journey ahead. go out there, unwind, have some fun and concentrate on your studies. life is good and your future is bright.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Omexonomy: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Very sad. Dont listen to those negative thaughts coming to you for they are the handiwork of the devil to disorganise ur life. And never you think of becoming atheist or listining to them esp on nairaland for that will be like from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by timawoku(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Go tell your pastor...may God guide you
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by larrymoore(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Hold on tight!

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by onetrack(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2014
If you are thinking of joining cults then you are not on your way to becoming an atheist. Atheists don't join cults.

And if you spend your time "thinking of getting rich fast,becoming a badboy and havin fleshy lust & behaviours" then you should probably become a pastor, not an atheist.

However, if you simply do not believe in god or satan, then yes you may be on your way to being an atheist.

14 Likes

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2014
timawoku: Go tell your pastor...may God guide you
...he has waited on God for guidance all along and yet no help came . This is very typical of God who exists only in the imagination!

Way forward ...Op, free yourself from the god tyranny , free your mind , strive to achieve your goals in life . YOLO !!!

5 Likes

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Omexonomy: Very sad. Dont listen to those negative thaughts coming to you for they are the handiwork of the devil to disorganise ur life. And never you think of becoming atheist or listining to them esp on nairaland for that will be like from frying pan to fire.
hmmm, helpfull!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
...he has waited on God for guidance all along and yet no help came . This is very typical of God who exists only in the imagination!

Way forward ...Op, free yourself from the god tyranny , free your mind , strive to achieve your goals in life . YOLO !!!

Blood of Jesus!!....*in low tone*; oga pls are u an athiest??
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
onetrack: If you are thinking of joining cults then you are not on your way to becoming an atheist. Atheists don't join cults.

And if you spend your time "thinking of getting rich fast,becoming a badboy and havin fleshy lust & behaviours" then you should probably become a pastor, not an atheist.

However, if you simply do not believe in god or satan, then yes you may be on your way to being an atheist.
God bless......dis piece really eased my mind!!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
timawoku: Go tell your pastor...may God guide you
unfortunately, i can't tell my pastor (i.e my uncle) ,cos he might tell d wife and d whole church,starting frm her family will get 2 hear it!...i wana settle it privately!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by iamtewwy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
bros see lemme tell u, if deris truely a god which am not sure off, then he dnt gv a flying fvck about ,you, us , and me, so u too dnt gv a Bleep abt him , strive.to b succesfful as for d cult, badboy tins i wunt advice u on dat its not d way forward workhard to make ur uncle proud,

3 Likes

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by qstar(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUSchoice: My name is Idorenyin Umoh,am d only son of ma parents,a boy of 17yrs of age,a jambite, i stay with my step uncle who is a pastor in River state, he is married with 3kids and a maid 2 take care of dem. I came 2 live with dem in 20

OP. You are silly if you think being an atheist is the shortcut to riches. You are a dullard, a coward and an opportunist.
You talk of Satan, Devil and co., but you want to discard God. Are you insane?

Atheism comes with maturity. Atheism doesn't make you any special or different from others. The same laws of nature applies to all. If you want good things to happen, then you simply do good. If you want to pass your exams, you have to work hard, simple. No shortcut.

We- atheists, agnostics, do not believe in any Devil/Satan. They are all excuse-channel for the cowardly who apportions blame and declines his responsibilities.

Start with taking a solemn resolution to work hard, be optimistic and then accept any outcome

3 Likes

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by josh001(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
It is unfortunate that previous comments have done little or nothing to solve this young Mans problem. OP, you are at a critical point in your growing state. here, you need answers, your emotions are burning, you want to do things, you want to go places, you want to conquer and you want to be practical. The key to survive this stage of yours is not to jump to conclusions and take rash decisions. its to settle down and think. now look at it this way, if I join a cult, and I get into a fight or get killed, my destiny would be defeated, sure you don't want that, if you give in to lust, trust me you would only get out if Gods wants you to, it would consume you and you always will be in regret. if you give up on God, and he exists, know you ate finished on earth and in heaven. I would not tell you to serve a God you do not know. instead, find a secret place. go there and say God reveal yourself to me. it may take time, days but be consistent, many give up easily and jump to the conclusion that there is no God. please sit down reflect on the results of whatever action you take and pls work hard, God bless you.
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUSchoice: My name is Idorenyin Umoh,am d only son of ma parents,a boy of 17yrs of age,a jambite, i stay with my step uncle who is a pastor in River state, he is married with 3kids and a maid 2 take care of dem. I came 2 live with dem in 2010,with all my stay wit dem i wud confess they are nice people. As a young christian i cleavd 2 pleaze God, in all wayz ,i always attended S.U fellowship,prayd,fast alot and also promisd God i will be cleanin his church and preachn d gospel unfailingly every saturday. because of dis level of commitment i had, d devil has tried unsucessfuly in divers manners 2 shift me away frm God, but i kept on overcoming.......until the day dat i lost my trust& faith in God.................... .........,.... ....,...... .... it all startd in 2012 , everytime i pray,my mind keeps telling me dat i Dont have faith,and dat God doesn't exist so my prayers won't be answerd....it borderd me 4 like a days ,i couldn't tell my uncle, cos i dnt knw wat his reactn & mindset will be,evn ma mum dat i luv and trust so much,cos i dnt want her 2be worried sick abt me, my dad is not spiritual ,he doesn't even go 2 church,so i can't tell him,my Aunty is d 1 i shud have told,but am afraid her family pple.or probably d whole church wil hear abt it.. ...i only told my freind,Frank, in S.U ,he is a bit spiritual.. .he told me 2 rebuke d thoughts which i did ,but it kept cumin and cumin agn ,only it has bcom part of ma mind. It Has affected a whole part of my life , i know longer pray,fast ,worship,serve and preach again, in short, it has taken my heart away from God, if sum1 talks abt church|bible tins especially Hell fire, coldness,(i don't care)mindset and sumtimes(hatred) emerges in ma heart, i no longer have d fear of God again,evry morning i go out for family prayrs which is compulsory 4 all membrs of my houz,i pray with coldnes in ma heart. .... now all i think of is joining cults, getting rich fast,becoming a badboy and havin fleshy lust & behaviours .....i write dis with tears in ma heart, i don't want 2becom an (ATHIEST)..... Pls comment ,i need ur help(advice)!!!
lol grin.
So to you atheism is all about that @ bold.
And that's who atheist are

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by qstar(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Arcsniper: lol grin.

That guy is sick! or just say, he's such a kid.

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
josh001: It is unfortunate that previous comments have done little or nothing to solve this young Mans problem. OP, you are at a critical point in your growing state. here, you need answers, your emotions are burning, you want to do things, you want to go places, you want to conquer and you want to be practical. The key to survive this stage of yours is not to jump to conclusions and take rash decisions. its to settle down and think. now look at it this way, if I join a cult, and I get into a fight or get killed, my destiny would be defeated, sure you don't want that, if you give in to lust, trust me you would only get out if Gods wants you to, it would consume you and you always will be in regret. if you give up on God, and he exists, know you ate finished on earth and in heaven. I would not tell you to serve a God you do not know. instead, find a secret place. go there and say God reveal yourself to me. it may take time, days but be consistent, many give up easily and jump to the conclusion that there is no God. please sit down reflect on the results of whatever action you take and pls work hard, God bless you.
thanks...dis is sure very mature and alot meaningfull....bless u 2!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Arcsniper: lol grin.
i undertand u,but don't u think if u don't bliv in God u are tend 2 do unthinkable things.....cos u dn't bliv d have eternal consequences...thanks anyway. #peace
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
qstar:

OP. You are silly if you think being an atheist is the shortcut to riches. You are a dullard, a coward and an opportunist.
You talk of Satan, Devil and co., but you want to discard God. Are you insane?

Atheism comes with maturity. Atheism doesn't make you any special or different from others. The same laws of nature applies to all. If you want good things to happen, then you simply do good. If you want to pass your exams, you have to work hard, simple. No shortcut.

We- atheists, agnostics, do not believe in any Devil/Satan. They are all excuse-channel for the cowardly who apportions blame and declines his responsibilities.

Start with taking a solemn resolution to work hard, be optimistic and then accept any outcome
hmmm, unbelievable,...thanks 4 d comment sha!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by qstar(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUSchoice: hmmm, unbelievable,...thanks 4 d comment sha!

If you want to be irresponsible, that's your kettle of fish. You don't need the camouflage of atheism to do that, you could still do so even as a theist.

But, when you decide to grow wild, nature is wholly endowed with means of curtailing such wildness. Either the judicial system hands you a life sentence or the health sector diagnoses you with a terminal disease.
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by UyiIredia(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ Umoh: The more I think about life, the more I realize that God has left man to make his choices. The first thing that evidences God is the human spirit and its capacity to love (even hate). Even your worst thoughts have been second-guessed by God that's why God made Jesus die for you. I will end with the words: only believe in God despite what atheists and all others say and the storms of life you will pass through. Ciao typed while listening to Sarkodie's Adonai Remix)

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by alexleo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
UyiIredia: @ Umoh: The more I think about life, the more I realize that God has left man to make his choices. The first thing that evidences God is the human spirit and its capacity to love (even hate). Even your worst thoughts have been second-guessed by God that's why God made Jesus die for you. I will end with the words: only believe in God despite what atheists and all others say and the storms of life you will pass through. Ciao typed while listening to Sarkodie's Adonai Remix)

OP pls take this advice. This guy is talking to you from experience, God bless you Uyi Ireida.
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by traware(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUSchoice: i undertand u,but don't u think if u don't bliv in God u are tend 2 do unthinkable things.....cos u dn't bliv d have eternal consequences...thanks anyway. #peace
The arrogance of you bit.char.se religious people never ceases to piss me off.What unthinkable things do athiests do or have done that you sh.ithead 'chosen people of God' haven't done?Eh?Is Shekau an athiest?Suicide bombers?Child molesters?Male and female sex abuse?The crusades?I've seen a female pastor burn the hands of girls because she believed they were 'witches',have you ever seen an athiest living a flashy lifestyle in the midst of a peoples penury?Littleone,do you want me to go on?The Devil is a liar.Really?Really?Nah!!!!There is no doubt in my mind that you fakear.se religious people are the real Devils.Suck on this sucker!!!!

2 Likes

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Weah96: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Omexonomy: Very sad. Dont listen to those negative thaughts coming to you for they are the handiwork of the devil to disorganise ur life. And never you think of becoming atheist or listining to them esp on nairaland for that will be like from frying pan to fire.

You funny sha.
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
UyiIredia: @ Umoh: The more I think about life, the more I realize that God has left man to make his choices. The first thing that evidences God is the human spirit and its capacity to love (even hate). Even your worst thoughts have been second-guessed by God that's why God made Jesus die for you. I will end with the words: only believe in God despite what atheists and all others say and the storms of life you will pass through. Ciao typed while listening to Sarkodie's Adonai Remix)
dis is pointful ,i swear!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
traware: The arrogance of you bit.char.se religious people never ceases to piss me off.What unthinkable things do athiests do or have done that you sh.ithead 'chosen people of God' haven't done?Eh?Is Shekau an athiest?Suicide bombers?Child molesters?Male and female sex abuse?The crusades?I've seen a female pastor burn the hands of girls because she believed they were 'witches',have you ever seen an athiest living a flashy lifestyle in the midst of a peoples penury?Littleone,do you want me to go on?The Devil is a liar.Really?Really?Nah!!!!There is no doubt in my mind that you fakear.se religious people are the real Devils.Suck on this sucker!!!!
me.e..e.eehn, that was hot!!...gotn sha!
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
alexleo:

OP pls take this advice. This guy is talking to you from experience, God bless you Uyi Ireida.
yap ,noted!...thanks
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Boland(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Young man, what the devil wants from you is for you to turn against God.
You are still very young, I think you must have had alot of thoughts in your mind before posting this.
What do you really want? What kind of life do u want for yourself?
Be careful on what you read and think.
Most people will go to any length to prove sometin wrong right cos they want it to be right.
Don't be deceived, God is alive and he is REAL.
Maybe he is just tempting you.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUSchoice: My name is Idorenyin Umoh,am d only son of ma parents,a boy of 17yrs of age,a jambite, i stay with my step uncle who is a pastor in River state, he is married with 3kids and a maid 2 take care of dem. I came 2 live with dem in 2010,with all my stay wit dem i wud confess they are nice people. As a young christian i cleavd 2 pleaze God, in all wayz ,i always attended S.U fellowship,prayd,fast alot and also promisd God i will be cleanin his church and preachn d gospel unfailingly every saturday. because of dis level of commitment i had, d devil has tried unsucessfuly in divers manners 2 shift me away frm God, but i kept on overcoming.......until the day dat i lost my trust& faith in God.................... .........,.... ....,...... .... it all startd in 2012 , everytime i pray,my mind keeps telling me dat i Dont have faith,and dat God doesn't exist so my prayers won't be answerd....it borderd me 4 like a days ,i couldn't tell my uncle, cos i dnt knw wat his reactn & mindset will be,evn ma mum dat i luv and trust so much,cos i dnt want her 2be worried sick abt me, my dad is not spiritual ,he doesn't even go 2 church,so i can't tell him,my Aunty is d 1 i shud have told,but am afraid her family pple.or probably d whole church wil hear abt it.. ...i only told my freind,Frank, in S.U ,he is a bit spiritual.. .he told me 2 rebuke d thoughts which i did ,but it kept cumin and cumin agn ,only it has bcom part of ma mind. It Has affected a whole part of my life , i know longer pray,fast ,worship,serve and preach again, in short, it has taken my heart away from God, if sum1 talks abt church|bible tins especially Hell fire, coldness,(i don't care)mindset and sumtimes(hatred) emerges in ma heart, i no longer have d fear of God again,evry morning i go out for family prayrs which is compulsory 4 all membrs of my houz,i pray with coldnes in ma heart. .... now all i think of is joining cults, getting rich fast,becoming a badboy and havin fleshy lust & behaviours.....i write dis with tears in ma heart, i don't want 2becom an (ATHIEST)..... Pls comment ,i need ur help(advice)!!!

I think you ve not told us exactly what made you lose faith in God. You were doing well before, God was answering your prayers before, but suddenly you lost faith. Why? Something caused it, please do well to tell us what it is.

You may have been nursing and thinking about the seeming "advantage" of sin. You know the heart is very treacherous than anything else and its despirate, read Jer. 17:9. While am not trying to judge you, it is possible that you heart has a different motive that later turned to your loosing faith in God. Only you can frankly assess where your heart heading to. But dont allow it to mislead you.

Many that turned atheist or joined different cult, may not do it for a valid reasons. Some that want to have some freedom to enjoy sin to the full, may be deceived by there heart into saying that God doesn't exist, knowing the "freedom" that thinking gives them. While some may do so cos what they demanded from God was not gotten, so they quit. In other words, they are given God a condition for there worship of Him. Some have left cos of bad doctrine which label God as cruel, or a doctrine that contradicts God's own thinking.

Some demand what is against God's will, and when that is not granted, they loose faith. others simply do not know that God has answered their prayers even while they are complaining. Some simply lacks a waiting attitude. They want quick action.

You should do a frank appraisal of yourself, and ensure you are telling yourself the truth. The heart is treacherous bros.

My advise is for you is to beseech God, God is greater than your heart. Prayerfully read and meditate on this bible portion: Psalm 73. read all. Asaph was the man in that verse. He faced situation similar to yours, in verse 15, he kept this secret to himself because he doesnt want to betray his people. But read and see what changed this man's life. Remember he was a strong spiritual man before he started having doubts.

Feel free to ask for explanation if you misunderstand what you read from there. Honestly, there is much to learn in that verse.

Prov. 27:11

"Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, so that I can make a reply to him who taunts me."

The Devil has been trying to get you, now you gave way to him.

Now, from that Proverbs, ask yourself:

How will God feel about my actions? Have made him happy or sad? who have I succeeded in making his heart glad, God or Satan? How can I correct my mistakes, so as to make God's heart glad, since He gave me life?

May Jehovah assist you!

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by efficiencie(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUSchoice: My name is Idorenyin Umoh,am d only son of ma parents,a boy of 17yrs of age,a jambite, i stay with my step uncle who is a pastor in River state, he is married with 3kids and a maid 2 take care of dem. I came 2 live with dem in 2010,with all my stay wit dem i wud confess they are nice people. As a young christian i cleavd 2 pleaze God, in all wayz ,i always attended S.U fellowship,prayd,fast alot and also promisd God i will be cleanin his church and preachn d gospel unfailingly every saturday. because of dis level of commitment i had, d devil has tried unsucessfuly in divers manners 2 shift me away frm God, but i kept on overcoming.......until the day dat i lost my trust& faith in God.................... .........,.... ....,...... .... it all startd in 2012 , everytime i pray,my mind keeps telling me dat i Dont have faith,and dat God doesn't exist so my prayers won't be answerd....it borderd me 4 like a days ,i couldn't tell my uncle, cos i dnt knw wat his reactn & mindset will be,evn ma mum dat i luv and trust so much,cos i dnt want her 2be worried sick abt me, my dad is not spiritual ,he doesn't even go 2 church,so i can't tell him,my Aunty is d 1 i shud have told,but am afraid her family pple.or probably d whole church wil hear abt it.. ...i only told my freind,Frank, in S.U ,he is a bit spiritual.. .he told me 2 rebuke d thoughts which i did ,but it kept cumin and cumin agn ,only it has bcom part of ma mind. It Has affected a whole part of my life , i know longer pray,fast ,worship,serve and preach again, in short, it has taken my heart away from God, if sum1 talks abt church|bible tins especially Hell fire, coldness,(i don't care)mindset and sumtimes(hatred) emerges in ma heart, i no longer have d fear of God again,evry morning i go out for family prayrs which is compulsory 4 all membrs of my houz,i pray with coldnes in ma heart. .... now all i think of is joining cults, getting rich fast,becoming a badboy and havin fleshy lust & behaviours.....i write dis with tears in ma heart, i don't want 2becom an (ATHIEST)..... Pls comment ,i need ur help(advice)!!!

Oh no you are not! Writing in tears!? My brother you are the architect of your destiny!! So stop whining!!! Life and death are before you, so make your choice...but remember that your decision has dire consequences...

1 Like

Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
@JMANOS5 ..Thanks 4 d comment,.. actually u have taken ma mind far back,.------Have read couple of gospel buks with great Authors i bliv so much in,and they seem b writing in different perspectives and blivs, i kept saying in ma mind "since God truly lives in dis pple den y will dey b writin seperate stuffs".....why is catholic,christ embassy, deeper life etc...divided and believin in differnt practises..., since i attend redeem, how am i sure am in d right sect?,......as far as i can rememba, dat's how i startd havin doupts!.
Re: HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! by alexleo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUSchoice: @JMANOS5 ..Thanks 4 d comment,.. actually u have taken ma mind far back,.------Have read couple of gospel buks with great Authors i bliv so much in,and they seem b writing in different perspectives and blivs, i kept saying in ma mind "since God truly lives in dis pple den y will dey b writin seperate stuffs".....why is catholic,christ embassy, deeper life etc...divided and believin in differnt practises..., since i attend redeem, how am i sure am in d right sect?,......as far as i can rememba, dat's how i startd havin doupts!.

It is not being in a church that takes people to heaven. It is being in Christ Jesus. Always be like the Bereans in the book of the Acts of the apostles. After Paul's teaching they go back and search whether what he taught them was in line with the scriptures. Make the bible and the Holy Spirit your guide. After listening to teachings pls pray God to guide you on the truth. This is where you need the Holy Spirit. His work is to guide you into all truths. Man cannot lead you into all truth. So dont rely only on the books that people wrote or sermons. Ask God for the Holy Spirit and make your personal research in the bible. Forget about if you are in the right church. When the Holy Spirit takes full control he will guide you and if you are in the wrong place you will know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quiz Of The Day ??? / Pastor Kisses Naked Women Butts As Prayer To Get Husband / Pastor Adeboye Under Fire Over Asking Church Members To Donate N1billion Each >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.