Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (32485 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / I Need Answers From Married People Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Variety is the spice of life ...so they say.

But trust me ,i won't cheat on you ,i'll get a second wife at least that's not cheating tongue

What?!! I didnt even see this embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Nothing wrong in that, its natural to devour as many peanuts as one can.
what's the peanut there? grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tashamania:

What?!! I didnt even see this embarassed embarassed cry
I thought you ignored it because you knew it's not gonna happen, before you put otapiapia for my garri grin grin
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Truckpusher: I thought you ignored it because you knew it's not gonna happen, before you put otapiapia for my garri grin grin

Oshe! A good hubby in the making. kiss kiss
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by butta(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
@tashamania my dear don't mind those useless married men they are tired of their wives p....u.U..s....S...Y . They need a refresher like yours sweet , young and fresh . Anyway the thing there is I think most of dem married men are running after you are tired of their wives and derive no more pleasure in them.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
even here on NL, married men who dont
even deny the fact that they are married
keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"!
Please call them out make we know the yeye people..cheesytongue

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by butta(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
slimyem: Please call them out make we know the yeye people..cheesytongue
abi op name and shame
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
slimyem: Please call them out make we know the yeye people..cheesytongue

I wanna give them their last respect by creating this very thread. And after this, they dont stop, my next thread title would go thus : List of married men disturbing me for 'friendship' on NL. So, just pray they don't stop. tongue
I am capable. wink

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tashamania:

I wanna give them their last respect by creating this very thread. And after this, they dont stop, my next thread title would go thus : List of married men disturbing me for 'friendship' on NL. So, just pray they don't stop. tongue
I am capable. wink
Let the roll call begin to enable us have a field day bashing all the married he goats roaming abt here looking for younger girls to spoil. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tashamania:

Thank God, you said "some" and fortunately I am not among the "some" that chases guys that are in relationships talk more of married guys. It might interest you to know that I don't even chase guys.
smiley

then you shouldnt be tripping over married men who you say are disturbing you.

womanizing nigerian men [dont know about others] typically do not waste their time if they feel a woman isnt going to respond to their advances. They size you up first, before they go in for the kill.

so, if married men are chasing you round the clock on nl or elsewhere, there's likely to have been a green light from your end, in some way.

assuming there was none, then i think a simple ignore mode would suffice, if no sounds too rude.

17 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by slimyem: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tashamania:

I am capable. wink
Hehe!
I can't wait..cheesy and u can tell me in camera thou.Aproko is my business.cheesy cool
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
The side of truth is always very important op.

If an house wife called you, it simply means that you gave your contact to the husband one way or the other as your phone number don't just jump into other phone like that.

Everybody is a saint on the internet or make themselves look good by telling their stories their ways, but i believe if men(married/single)keep flocking around you like bees to honey, it is not something to be flattered about, as that can be for the simple reason that you act or give out the aura of being somebody that can be easily gotten.

It can be the way you dress, way you talk, being flirtatious, the kind of friends you hang out with, where you hang out or generally giving the impression that you are a fair game.

Men will always be men and will chase anything that has a skirt on, but if a guy approaches you and you calmly tell him you are not interested. Any sane guy will walk away but when you start exchanging contacts i.e phone numbers, Facebook ID, BB and the rest, the guy would generally feel that you are interested but playing hard to get. So the best is to put a stop to it from the beginning before it starts.

22 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
lafflaff123: The side of truth is always very important op.

If an house wife called you, it simply means that you gave your contact to the husband one way or the other as your phone number don't just jump into other phone like that.

Everybody is a saint on the internet or make themselves look good by telling their stories their ways, but i believe if men(married/single)keep flocking around you like bees to honey, it is not something to be flattered about, as that can be for the simple reason that you act or give out the aura of being somebody that can be easily gotten.

It can be the way you dress, way you talk, being flirtatious, the kind of friends you hang out with, where you hang out or generally giving the impression that you are a fair game.

Men will always be men and will chase anything that has a skirt on, but if a guy approaches you and you calmly tell him you are not interested. Any sane guy will walk away but when you start exchanging contacts i.e phone numbers, Facebook ID, BB and the rest, the guy would generally feel that you are interested but playing hard to get. So the best is to put a stop to it from the beginning before it starts.

I'm sorry, did she say she was married? Why shouldn't she socialize and give out her contact number to a guy who claims to be single?

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
ileobatojo:

I'm sorry, did she say she was married? Why shouldn't she socialize and give out her contact number to a guy who claims to be single?

good point...guys can be deceptive at times

But if u look closely there are some common themes that shd be dead ringers.. and u avoid such

OP since you are not interested in a relationship with a married man. you have to be more direct

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ILE if you take time to go through her post you will see she said the SINGLE GUYS KEEP COMING.

If a SUPPOSED single lady is complaining about single and married men chasing her then do the calculation yourself.

So the solution is easy. Stop doing whatever you do that attract both married and single men to you.

Anything angle which nobody has looked at is( and i don't mean this as a disrespect to the poster) she might not be into men but likes women or just maybe she is in a committed relationship(no put your fruit for one basket oh in case he break your heart)

When a SUPPOSED single woman don't want single guys or married guys hitting on her, then my G-A-Y-O-M-E-T-E-R is fully on alert.

At poster

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
lafflaff123: @ILE if you take time to go through her post you will see she said the SINGLE GUYS KEEP COMING.

If a SUPPOSED single lady is complaining about single and married men chasing her then do the calculation yourself.

So the solution is easy. Stop doing whatever you do that attract both married and single men to you.

Anything angle which nobody has looked at is( and i don't mean this as a disrespect to the poster) she might not be into men but likes women or just maybe she is in a committed relationship(no put your fruit for one basket oh in case he break your heart)

When a SUPPOSED single woman don't want single guys or married guys hitting on her, then my G-A-Y-O-M-E-T-E-R is fully on alert.

At poster

Dude, i dont get the bolded
A supposedly attractive woman should switich off and stop attracting men?!

She wants to attract men just NOT THE MARRIED ONES
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
@biolabee i have tried writing in English and maybe if i write in Yoruba you will understand right? i just told you go through her write up again but you keep repeating yourself.

She said both SINGLE AND MARRIED MEN are flocking around her.

If she had complained about the married men only that could have being understandable, but she threw in the single guys too into it, so who does she want to approach her? a ghost? or the phantom of the opera?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tashamania: [size=14pt]I really hate to say this but this is becoming a constant for a while now.
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

Seriously, Why wont this married men let us be and enjoy our youthful lives just the way they've enjoyed theirs?
Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
Dont they know that by such doings that they are putting at risk their marriages?
Do they want us (the youths) to suffer the same fate in our marriages (i.e, our own husbands going after young girls too)
Do they want to marry us as 2nd wives or they are just out to spoil our future?!
Is it that they are not happy with their marriages? I dont get it!

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! I received the most embarrasing call of my life #days back at about 10pm when a lady called me to stay off her marriage and if not, she knows all my details on where I school and would come haunt me down and am like what the heck again? Whose fault is it this time? The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!
And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me sad

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"! What kind of friendship do you wanna have with a single lady and online?! Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions! For GOD's sake, Na Swear? You have a wife - for the s.ex and companionship and kid(s), so what again do you want?
I'm tired of all these, I dont know what method to use in telling you people off again o!! angry

I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me![/size]

lafflaff why is it always easier to start throwing jabs.. it seems u need to read the initial post again
she never complained abt single men but rather married men masquerading as single ones

ish
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by lafflaff123(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
No need to reply you, make i concentrate on my work.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
lafflaff123: .....

suit yourself brah..
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
Everybody is a saint on the internet

true that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men

like i said, some of you women prefer to chase married men because the single males are more picky.

now, if you dont want either type of men, then what exactly are you complaining about?

maybe you have a grouse with men chasing you, period.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by tpia5: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
women, smh. undecided

from the op:

Am Falling For An Nlander...

What do i do? Worst part is that he doesn't even take notice of me nor my posts

https://www.nairaland.com/1112782/falling-nlander

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell

https://www.nairaland.com/967053/whos-nlander-youve-secretly-crush

just the usual 2faced nler/s. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by biolabee(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
interesting .....

There may be a proliferation of fakees on this land

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by TheMadame(f): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Another attention seeker exposed for what she is. When I saw this I wondered why it was not posted in the Romance section where such falsehood florishes.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tashamania: I really hate to say this but this is becoming a constant for a while now.
I try as much as possible to stay away from married men who approach me for friendship, knowing fully well that their "friendship" all bores down to one thing and that is : Spoiling you with good stuffs of life and at the end, demanding to see or have a taste of what is underneath! angry

Seriously, Why wont this married men let us be and enjoy our youthful lives just the way they've enjoyed theirs?
Is this some kind of wickedness of some sort?
Dont they know that by such doings that they are putting at risk their marriages?
Do they want us (the youths) to suffer the same fate in our marriages (i.e, our own husbands going after young girls too)
Do they want to marry us as 2nd wives or they are just out to spoil our future?!
Is it that they are not happy with their marriages? I dont get it!

I face these almost in my everyday life,the single guys keep coming with the married men ( even those that pretend they are not married) what da heck?! I received the most embarrasing call of my life #days back at about 10pm when a lady called me to stay off her marriage and if not, she knows all my details on where I school and would come haunt me down and am like what the heck again? Whose fault is it this time? The saidman told me he wasnt married! Nawao!
And I wonder where the silly man was at the time his wife was using his cellphone to make this call and threaten an innocent girl like me sad

Not just that am facing it in the real world, even here on NL, married men who dont even deny the fact that they are married keep disturbing for "FRIENDSHIP"! What kind of friendship do you wanna have with a single lady and online?! Abeg and abeg, I dont entertain married men as friends. I'm sounding this clear because of any married man on here that might have been harbouring such intentions! For GOD's sake, Na Swear? You have a wife - for the s.ex and companionship and kid(s), so what again do you want?
I'm tired of all these, I dont know what method to use in telling you people off again o!! angry

I want to know what such men want. What abeg? This is beyond me!

what's the meaning of this utter garbage?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by causewahala: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ahahaha! Tasha don enter one chance!

Na who be those peeps wey dey ask u for friendship sef? And how the friendship take translate into wanting amorous relationship from u, ehn? tongue

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by debosky(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
How to deal with it? Quite simple.

1. Be firm - if a married man approaches you for friendship, say no and mean no - don't collect any numbers, facebook/twitter ID's or bbm details. Also do not collect the 'good things of life' as well.

2. If a man approaches you, before getting into a 'friendship' with him, try to verify he is indeed single - it should be fairly easy to do. At least if you've tried to verify, you can proceed with a clean conscience.

3. I'm not sure how/where you constantly encounter these married men (outside NL I mean) but you may want to consider whether there is anything you can do to limit these encounters/avoid them altogether.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
tpia@:
women, smh. undecided

from the op:

just the usual 2faced nler/s. lipsrsealed
Lmao! Madam, stop trying to make sense out of nonsense.
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by coogar: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
debosky: How to deal with it? Quite simple.

1. Be firm - if a married man approaches you for friendship, say no and mean no - don't collect any numbers, facebook/twitter ID's or bbm details. Also do not collect the 'good things of life' as well.

2. If a man approaches you, before getting into a 'friendship' with him, try to verify he is indeed single - it should be fairly easy to do. At least if you've tried to verify, you can proceed with a clean conscience.

3. I'm not sure how/where you constantly encounter these married men (outside NL I mean) but you may want to consider whether there is anything you can do to limit these encounters/avoid them altogether.

Wish you all the best.

see debosky playing the agony uncle -

what makes you think she doesn't know what to do to ward off these married men? problem is - these chics initiate the moves to get perks and when the married men make their demands they start squeaking like rats in a mousetrap!

Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Madam, stop trying to make sense out of nonsense.

idowu protein, how's your weekend?
Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
debosky:

I'm interested to hear, for practical purposes, how one can inexpensively verify this without appearing like a desperate nutjob. I mean in the very beginning not after a relationship has started forming.

I've never been in a situation where a married man claims to be single so maybe I'm naive but I don't know that it would be so easy unless you happen perchance to know many people from his social circle or you have caught him in a string of lies (which again doesn't happen overnight).

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:
idowu protein, how's your weekend?
ROFTLMAO! Cougar, stop it! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.