Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? (894 Views)

Stickers On Car, How Many Is Too Much / Is It Safe To Stick Stickers On Your Car? / Bumper stickers on Nigerian roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? by ojeniyi1: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
It's so worrisome seing an educated car owner littering his/her car with stickers of various words inscribed on it. Is there any importance attached to it in Nigeria? If you have one or two stickers sticked to your vehicle, tell us your reason(s) for leaving it sticked to your car all round the year.
Re: What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? by uboma(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
I personally don't like stickers too.
Re: What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
No stickers on any of my vehicles, I don't like them.
Re: What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? by skyfall: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
I dislike stickers too. But you know Nigerians are superstitious & showy, that's why you see all them...2013, my year of [uncommon favors, deliverance, riches etc].
Re: What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? by Afosulu: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
"If you have one or two stickers sticked to your vehicle"
Hello OP the past tense or past participle of stick is stuck. So it shd read something like " if u have stickers stuck to your car". Just my own contribution.
Re: What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? by ojeniyi1: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
Afosulu:
"If you have one or two stickers sticked to your vehicle"
Hello OP the past tense or past participle of stick is stuck. So it shd read something like " if u have stickers stuck to your car". Just my own contribution.

thanks bro.
Re: What Are The Significants Of Stickers On 9ja Vehicles? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
I have the sticker of my secondary school on my car, which most old students doing sha. And i have the one for my association so police can keep off my way.

(1) (Reply)

Car Overheats And Drains Water Thru Radiator Reservoir Hose / Temperature Rising Steadily Above 2/3 / 5 Of The Most Expensive Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.