Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (11786 Views)

Would you stay with a mean spouse that gets seriously ill ? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / She Can't Stand His Family,what should she do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by busybody20: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
bethsy:

my husband is very good in scartering the house also farts while asleep

LMAO!! grin
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Angolobabe(f): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2008
mine have a habit of throwing his cloths ,shoes,plates,cups etc on places they shouldnt be,his very disorganised .
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by dellynash(f): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
quite an interesting thread, my hussy likes putting water in his mouth and shaking it loudly each time he finish eating, it aches me to dead, he never accepts his faults always claiming to be right all the time. sometimes he wakes me late at night to demand for sex these are the habits in him that i hate i wish he could change.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by MaiSuya(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
As for me, it has to be that dreaded seven letter word that is any mans' nightmare: NAGGING. Why can't they(women generally) just say something ONCE

and then SHUT THE **** UP!!! angry Oddly enough, my [i]yarinya [/i]is fully aware of just how much I detest it but she seems to be doing it and more.

One of these days I'll,,,,,,,   (sharpen suya knife)
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by mishooo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
Mai Suya:

As for me, it has to be that dreaded seven letter word that is any mans' nightmare: NAGGING. Why can't they(women generally) just say something ONCE

and then SHUT THE **** UP!!! angry Oddly enough, my [i]yarinya [/i]is fully aware of just how much I detest it but she seems to be doing it and more.

One of these days I'll,,,,,,,   (sharpen suya knife)

shocked shocked shocked shocked WETIN YOU WAN DO ??

Kai, i wan kill am por Suya??
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by desthan(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
¤His nagging,anywhere everywhere, anytime everytime. people ask how I cope with it.

¤His shouting at the top of his voice even when u r not quarelling. He is so loud

¤His haggling. No matter how cheap, he still haggles.

¤His holier than thou attitude

¤Plus he is as romantic as a door post.when he wants sex, he just tells me "I want to f**k" and he expects me to hit d sack as if I'm a sex machine.

correct gee grin flicking away tears of mirth
[quote][/quote]
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by desthan(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
My wife is just something else, each time we make love, especially when she's on top, she bends over and whisper to my ear ''dearie, don't come untill i tell you to'' she then starts hammering away, farting at the same time, hitting real hard on my cock n balls and the noise that follows is like poo-poo-poo-poo-poo-poo. This sensation comes with a blend of sweet and bitter feeling, because my balls really hurts but as a man i just have to bear the pains, because its only in that process she climax, splurting her juicy cums on my cock wink. but the cold part is, whenever we are at it, she starts shedding tears, i mean uncontrollable tears running down her cheeks, i begin to wonder what in the world is wrong with this woman, for crying out loud, i'm suppose to be the one crying here because my balls hurts and each time i confront her about the crying n farting, she is like ''honey its ok, its just emotions''

this really pisses me off, here she is sweating my privates n balls, then farting all the way to orgasm, and crying in the process, then it all becomes emotions, men, this chick is just one hell of a character but i love her anyway. she must not read this o! grin
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by mohawkchic(f): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2008
desthan:

My wife is just something else, each time we make love, especially when she's on top, she bends over and whisper to my ear ''dearie, don't come untill i tell you to'' she then starts hammering away, farting at the same time, hitting real hard on my cock n balls and the noise that follows is like poo-poo-poo-poo-poo-poo. This sensation comes with a blend of sweet and bitter feeling, because my balls really hurts but as a man i just have to bear the pains, because its only in that process she climax, splurting her juicy cums on my cock wink. but the cold part is, whenever we are at it, she starts shedding tears, i mean uncontrollable tears running down her cheeks, i begin to wonder what in the world is wrong with this woman, for crying out loud, i'm suppose to be the one crying here because my balls hurts and each time i confront her about the crying n farting, she is like ''honey its ok, its just emotions''

this really pisses me off, here she is sweating my privates n balls, then farting all the way to orgasm, and crying in the process, then it all becomes emotions, men, this chick is just one hell of a character but i love her anyway. she must not read this o! grin

~TooOo much info. for the family section!!  grin For a min i thought i was on the "sexuality section"
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by nkasi87(f): 2:39am On Jan 02, 2009
He dirts up the bathroom and doesn't clean it. Oh my goodness, guys have a penis so why can't they aim right? We are not married yet but dang is irritates me that i find pee stain around the bottom of the toilet. And don't get me started on the bathroom sink. I am not a neat freak but i hate how messy he is.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by ocelot2006(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2010
[/quote][quote author=desthan link=topic=126421.msg3130827#msg3130827 date=1227541681]

this really pisses me off, here she is sweating my privates n balls, then farting all the way to heavenly feeling, and crying in the process, then it all becomes emotions, men, this chick is just one hell of a character but i love her anyway. she must not read this o! grin

LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Damn!! My ribs hurt now grin
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Romeo4real(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
My wife is just something else, each time we make love, especially when she's on top, she bends over and whisper to my ear ''dearie, don't come untill i tell you to'' she then starts hammering away, farting at the same time, hitting real hard on my cock n balls and the noise that follows is like poo-poo-poo-poo-poo-poo. This sensation comes with a blend of sweet and bitter feeling, because my balls really hurts but as a man i just have to bear the pains, because its only in that process she climax, splurting her juicy cums on my cock . but the cold part is, whenever we are at it, she starts shedding tears, i mean uncontrollable tears running down her cheeks, i begin to wonder what in the world is wrong with this woman, for crying out loud, i'm suppose to be the one crying here because my balls hurts and each time i confront her about the crying n farting, she is like ''honey its ok, its just emotions''

this really pisses me off, here she is sweating my privates n balls, then farting all the way to heavenly feeling, and crying in the process, then it all becomes emotions, men, this chick is just one hell of a character but i love her anyway. she must not read this o!
This has to be the funniest thing i've read in the family section!! But how did this one get through the spambots?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by ubiaa5(f): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2010
desthan wrote that two yrs ago, am sure he will be when he sees it now.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by tjskii(f): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2010
oh my word,desthan's post is the funniest ive seen on nairaland till date,gosh was actually rolling on the floor laughing,cudnt believe wat i was reading grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,need to check out this guy's profile,i'm sure he must ave other hilarious posts
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by peacettw: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
This is quite an interesting topic and funny too. Glad to knw i'm not alone in this. For my hubby, he is a terrible nag n it is really debiltating since for pete's sake, dt is my supposed role and right as a woman but he does it so well dt most times i want to yank my hair off. That of course is nothing when compared to d sad fact dt he has no inhibitions telling d whole damn world on every nitty gritty details of our marriage. U knw d saying dt one shld not invite a 3rd party, well, dt's for the birds, cos as i speak we ve so progressed dt we now ve support groups wit our family as d topic. It's so sad dt i am crossing my fingers dt he stops it. I wld stop here for now. Sometimes i wish we ladies all ve the testosterone too. Maybe then, we can finally understand d guys.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2010
peacet have you discussed these with your husband?have you bothered looking for a counsellor? Because i can understand men can b funny @ times but telling everybody ur family details isn't right?

was he like this during courtship?
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by NaijaSisi(f): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
desthan:

this really pisses me off, here she is sweating my privates n balls, then farting all the way to heavenly feeling, and crying in the process, then it all becomes emotions, men, this chick is just one hell of a character but i love her anyway. she must not read this o! grin

Ha! Ur wife funny o! grin
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by KennyG6(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
desthan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa ooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by nonnyp(f): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2010
snoring shocked
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by jorghor(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2010
madam does not like the way i fling things (even my phone) when i get home.
i do not like it cos i have to ask her where everything i left are (i leave them where i can remember)
also does not like me on Play Station or football manager on my laptop(i must talk to her or watch africa magic so that i can get some lessons)
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by DivineR: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
desthan:

rolling on the floor, grin grin grin grin this is funny
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by amyliajane(f): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
RFLMAO, really funny
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
Cool.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by diyobdw(f): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
love this topic! such an eye opener!
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
diyobdw:

love this topic! such an eye opener!

Common add yours.
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by cinorita(f): 11:49am On May 15, 2012
Funny trend i must say
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by tasandra: 5:11pm On May 15, 2012
mine s always like,Ife were s my fone,Ife i kept my shoes here b4,it can be very annoyin embarassedand his good at allowin the kids,do what they like wen am not home angry
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by tasandra: 5:13pm On May 15, 2012
@desthan,abeg no kill us wit laff ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? by Saraha1(f): 6:01pm On May 18, 2012
am loving this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. / Indecisive And Unhappy. Advice Pla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.