Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire (2247 Views)

Shekau's Men, Boko Haram Just Seized Over 200 Rifles From Borno Police Academy! / Boko Haram Just Declared Unconditional Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire by adoniza(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2013
Good, now get them arrested and charged immidiately
Re: Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire by naptu2: 4:01am On Apr 21, 2013
achi4u: Why cease the fire when you've not received anything?grin

Bunch of aturu

I'm beginning to believe what someone said on the other thread. They must have gotten what they wanted. Their demands have always been:

1) Their members that were arrested in Nigeria and Cameroon should be released.

2) Their mosque and compound that was destroyed in 2009 should be rebuilt.

3) The government should apologise to them.

Someone wrote on the hostages thread that their members in detention might have been secretly released. Now I think he might be right.

The government source that spoke to a newspaper a few days ago also said that the government might release Boko Haram women and children in detention.
Re: Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire by naptu2: 4:04am On Apr 21, 2013
Gistboy: maybe Federal Government met their condition.
...threatening to kill them if authorities in Nigeria and Cameroon did not release Muslim militants held there.
Re: Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire by DuduNegro: 5:46am On Apr 21, 2013
sammyzacks: Boko haram has promised to stop attacks against security agents
Grace Alheri Abdu

(first sentence not coordinated - The representative of Boko Haram in Nigeria that was suspected by America of planning an attack against five-star hotels famous for lodging Europeans in Abuja)

Boko Haram says from now it has stopped attacks on security agents and also demands that attacks be stopped against them.

Second in command to the leader of Jamatu Lidda awati Ahli suunati wal Jihad also known as boko haram,Muhammad Marwana explained that they have released seven french hostages that were taken hostage for about 2 months, because of calls by Muslims through the media and the offer of amnesty being pursued by the Nigerian government.

Good job bro!!! wink
Re: Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire by usayab(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2013
Allah ya sa aka ne!
Re: Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire by usayab(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2013
Allah ya sa gaskiya ce!
Re: Boko Haram Just Declared Cease Fire by omenka(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2013
wesley80: Whatever stops the bloodshed. If its money let them have it, I assure you these guys are baiting us just as much as we are baiting them. If this works out, the entire nation would benefit so all in all, it's good news.

Much as I dislike the idea of amnesty, I think I agree with you. The bloodshed just has to stop. They are bleeding Nigeria to death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Berger Begins Work On 2nd Niger Bridge. / Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Named The 6th Richest African President / Nairabet 2015 Presidential Election Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.