Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover (5434 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation / Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales / Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover by Louis007: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nigeria's sexy songstress, Ezi Emela, burst onto the scene as a rising star in the UK with her lovely song titled "Catch My Heart". She quickly became a media darling supporting acts on their UK tours and performing at big shows. Now she's back to Nigeria with a hit "Secret Lover".

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover by GeneralJ(m): 3:37am On Apr 21, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover by Kolade9(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Why skales con stand like mumu for the 1st pic? embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover by CuteK4tohbad(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Skales D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ like mumu Fø̲̣̣я̅ the frst pic |:O|
Re: PHOTOS: Boyfriend And Girlfriend: Ezi And Skales In Secret Lover by Scarpon(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
money is good just look at skales and kind of babe he controls

(1) (Reply)

See The Policewoman's Uniform Everyone Is Talking About (photo) / Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter / Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.