Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) (30973 Views)

2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Adamskuty(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
grin Jim Iyke of all ppl. Hmm money really talks. This guy should thank his lucky stars even Essien was better!
u mean ugly essien with over grown dirty unkept bears,the same essien that claims to be 30 while his actual age is 42 That very same essien with scatter unattractive and unkept hairs,the same essien with might big eyes like that of an owl,hehe! U must be kidding me,that essien that can't even speak correct english?? The essien nadia buari dumped because he's so clueless and unattractive...puhahahaha! Yon yah missy need 2 go 4 brain transplant

CRACK DA RIBS............
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by gerald2(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2013
Abrantie:

Yes, she's way above his league.

Just look at the dude mehn. He dresses like a friggin clown.
Don't you have eyes
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by AHA1(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2013
WHICH ONE BE SAY, " SHE IS ABOVE HIS LEAGUE "
WOMAN NA WOMAN, NO MATA HOW SHE FINE OR TALL REACH,NA MAN GO STILL BEND HER AND KNACK HER WELL WELL.
NA SO GOD DO AM

6 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by brownlord: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2013
Adamskuty: u mean ugly essien with over grown dirty unkept bears,the same essien that claims to be 30 while his actuall age is 42 That very same essien with scatter unattractive and unkept hairs,the same essien with might big eyes like that of an owl,hehe! U must be kidding me,that essien that can't even speak correct english?? The essien nadia buari dump because he's so clueless and unattractive...puhahahaha! Yon yah missy need 2 go 4 brain transplant

CRACK DA RIBS............

Bros easy on this ghanians now, remember they just crashed out of the U17 tournament, even after the defeat against niger, bro, plz take it easy on them
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2013
People got jokes though.

Nadia above Jim's league?

I laugh in Mandarin.
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nuzo1(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2013
As much as some of us hate Jim's attitude, dress sense and acting....he's undeniably in high demand among very beautiful and influential chicks in Africa.

I was aboard the same flight with him recently and I was surprised at how very beautiful rich looking single and married ladies were scampering for his attention.

Jim and Nadia look compatible...and that's the key.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2013
Such is life
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by tinnymerit(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2013
nollywood + Gollywood=?
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I thought Jim Iyke was engaged to a Jamaican or so?[/size]

abi? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Adamskuty(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2013
tinnymerit: nollywood + Gollywood=?
whatcoo mean by this? the two are in different class,gollywood is crap,rubbish and it won't go beyond d shores of the little land,nollywood is recognized internationally and has won many awards,their actors and actresses are popular within africa and beyond,they interact regularly with their hollywood counterparts,most of em nollywood stars have featured in some hollywood movies,in d other hand gollywood *laughing* nawa ooooh! If u wanna watch soft Indecency then that is the ideal movies u should pickcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Reyspin(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2013
U mean Jim Iyke wey dey form gengen dat tyme wan chop Michael Essien Ajeku?
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Adamskuty(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2013
brownlord:

Bros easy on this ghanians now, remember they just crashed out of the U17 tournament, even after the defeat against niger, bro, plz take it easy on them
yeah bro i feel their pains,i know it has been hard for them but such is life,especially when we decide to go through memory lane,it wasn't easy,it was n is still the survival of the fitess
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2013
Are some nigerians this retarded wtf nadia buhari is way beyond jim's league i laugh in kukere

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by 2jideofor(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2013
that is what many of them dont know... the guy is a smooth criminal in women affair. He knows how to to play the football in that circle that has to do with women.

All the ladies bi.tching on here will open their legs if they ever get a chance with him. deal with it.

An who say jim is Ugly? just that the guy's dress sense has changed compare to when I was a fan of his. I dont seem to like the way he dress these days.
Nuzo':
As much as some of us hate Jim's attitude, dress sense and acting....he's undeniably in high demand among very beautiful and influential chicks in Africa.

I was aboard the same flight with him recently and I was surprised at how very beautiful rich looking single and married ladies were scampering for his attention.

Jim and Nadia look compatible...and that's the key.
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Rossikk(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2013
ayswags: Are some nigerians this retarded wtf nadia buhari is way beyond jim's league i laugh in kukere
What exactly is so great about her? Is it her light skin that makes her "way above Jim's league"? Fcking colonised idio.t plantation slaves.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2013
ayswags: Are some nigerians this retarded wtf nadia buhari is way[b]beyond jim's league[/b]i laugh in kukere

yet he just might be screwing her grin...I laugh in azonto
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2013
A-HA:
WHICH ONE BE SAY, " SHE IS ABOVE HIS LEAGUE "
WOMAN NA WOMAN, NO MATA HOW SHE FINE OR TALL REACH,NA MAN GO STILL BEND HER AND KNACK HER WELL WELL.
NA SO GOD DO AM

Chop knuckle bros! cool
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2013
They look cute together.
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Olubeey(f): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Hehehe....black αϞð yellow#Mi likey! wink
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Btruth: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2013
Why will you be asking me that kind of silly question?
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Kzinne: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I dnt think it's true. They are just friends. People like too spread rumours too much.
so spread ur legs. idiot
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by ifyalways(f): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2013
Abrantie:

Master cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk: What exactly is so great about her? Is it her light skin that makes her "way above Jim's league"? Fcking colonised idio.t plantation slaves.
lol do u read at all
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by ovo4u(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wrong question, it should be: Are they having sex, you know this people phuck themselves a lots and never want us to know about it, but anyway they are grow up men and women and they can handle their own sh**t ...So thread closed.
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Esin waju: Some of you here are just so full of it, I mean FULL OF CRAP! What's all these 'she is better than him' trash some of you are spewing? Like seriously? Will the money in his account double up overnight because he is dating Nadia? Or will that suddenly make him topple Obama and then become the most powerful man in the world? God knows I ain't no fan of Jim Iyke, not even a fan of nollywood, not with their insipid and washed up storylines but when I see nonsense, I address it and what some of you are spewing here is fuckery of the highest echelon.
I tell you. Some people are just reek of crap and hateration, on every thread, you see them spilling their gutter mouths.

val_dee: People got jokes though.

Nadia above Jim's league?

I laugh in Mandarin.

I join you to laugh, I laugh in Hindi sef. League ko, premiership ni.
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by dangerzone: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
[b]THEY ARE DATING AND ARE ACTUALLY PREPARING FOR A WEDDING IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER IN THE CARRIBEAN ISLAND,QUOTE ME NOW!!![/b]
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
I can smell haters from afar tongue

Nice couple
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ngollywood.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Tinkybabe(f): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good for them. cool
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by maninmood(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abrantie:

So Mr Fashion police, how does he improve on his fashion sense? Is it by wearing buba and agbada? Come out loud and tell us that you dislike this guy to a fault instead of beating around your aimless bush.
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Mcleo007(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Now you are exaggerating, yes she may not be the best dresser but the high waist jeans are not that bad.

My dear, the jeans on her looks bad and classless. Yes, she may not be good with her dress sense but for someone to say she's way above Jim's league is a categorical mistake. A plain error in judgment.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nadoson: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
gollywood+nollywood=GNOLLYWOOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At 2018 AMVCA / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Share Cryptic Messages On Gram [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.