Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) (30960 Views)

2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Abrantie: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/20123852.295.jpg[/img]

Issues pertaining to the love lives of people are really not any of our business but when it has to do with our celebrities, then it becomes itchy to our ears.

The rumor mill has been spinning for a while now leaving everyone confused about the recent hand-in-hand toddling between Nollywood’s bad boy-Jim Iyke and Ghanaian sexy screen goddess-Nadia Buari.

Whilst we are still basking in the revelation, let’s refresh our minds that Nadia and Jim have been gamboling together lately. Among the many places these two have been seen together, some significant ones may set the tone right; they were together in Uganda to receive respective awards. They were together in Dubai together as they attended 2Face’s wedding. They were together last Wednesday night to see the premier of Jim’s reality TV show titled ‘Jim Iyke Unscripted’. They have been together at couple of events in the UK, Dublin and South Africa.

According to a source close to the two, they have been seeing each other for over half a year. "Jim Iyke has invariably taken Ghana as his second home with his flying into Accra to see Nadia now becoming habitual", the source confided.

Likewise, Nadia’s trips to Lagos have become uncountable. Our source hinted that when Nadia took a break and went to cool-off in the USA, Jim was always seen around trying to help her keep fit and reduce her weight.

Amidst their fun, they are stylishly denying what exists between them, but from our Entertainment Desk, we want to state that being in a relationship is no crime and therefore Nadia and Jim should be bold, come out and tell anybody heckling them over their ‘love life’ that they are not shying away but it isn’t a debate to be discussed either.

[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/69682183.jpg[/img]

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=271641

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Valto(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
jim iyke like better tin sha wink

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dnt think it's true. They are just friends. People like too spread rumours too much.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
They have my permission.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by labaks(f): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
;DNollywood baddezt guy

Tot Nadia was dating one Ghanian footballer? Essien or sumtin?
Well if they r dating, they luk cool 2geda but they won't last undecided

2 diff characters?? Mba angry
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by israel007: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
What's your business and what do u mean by she can do better. Is she better than he is? Non*sens*e.

12 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Abrantie: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
israel007: What's your business and what do u mean by she can do better. Is she better than he is? Non*sens*e.

Yes, she's way above his league.

Just look at the dude mehn. He dresses like a friggin clown.

7 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by polokor60(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
labaks: ;DNollywood baddezt guy

Tot Nadia was dating one Ghanian footballer? Essien or sumtin?
Well if they r dating, they luk cool 2geda but they won't last undecided

2 diff characters?? Mba angry
stop all these formings,tell me say u non say na micheal essien be d name?what's essien or sumtin?#somenaijagirlscanform cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by baynix(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
polokor60: stop all these formings,tell me say u non say na micheal essien be d name?what's essien or sumtin?#somenaijagirlscanform cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL!! U Get Am!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Komedy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
Abrantie:

ur kind guy go dey fear fine babe bkos yu go feel say she dey above yu.

13 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by slimyem: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2013
Uglyyyy and classless Jim.Nadia is too much for him truly tongue but na them sabi sha.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by chymystique(f): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2013
Ets not our Business if dey r Datin.. Dnt evn lik both of them undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by israel007: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2013
Abrantie:

Dresses like a clown? I'd say the girl dressed funny. I mean look at the pant (jeans). The last time I saw someone wear those was back in the 80s when my grandma was riding a bike to go watch whitney houston's concert

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2013
israel007:

Dresses like a clown? I'd say the girl dressed funny. I mean look at the pant (jeans). The last time I saw someone wear those was back in the 80s when my grandma was riding a bike to go watch whitney houston's concert

Now you are exaggerating, yes she may not be the best dresser but the high waist jeans are not that bad.
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Chinwem(f): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2013
What on earth is Nadia doing with him? ( not that it's any of my business o tongue)
But really what is she doing with him?

You can tell they re sleeping together, it's written all over her face in 3rd and 4th pics
The innocence is gone
His dress sense is even beginning to rub off on her sef
Nadia don't waste your life o, I beg you

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Adamskuty(m): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2013
I thought she was dating that ugly footballer,what's his name again?? Hmm essien,well they keep on going after 9ja nigguhs,see how she's so happy and putting on a smiling face all through i can clearly remember seeing a pix with her and essien sitting side by side and she was so uneasy with an annoying face all through..

Damn! They keep going after the cuties,and where ease can u see them if not in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 21, 2013
Jim Iyke is grinding that babe. And she looks good. One of the few ladies on Tv that's highly fuckable.

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by GeneralJ(m): 5:26am On Apr 21, 2013
chaii o boy this nigga is lucky ohh, na dat babe him dey knack akpakoo, i throway salute bros jim

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by GeneralJ(m): 5:29am On Apr 21, 2013
Abrantie:

Likewise, Nadia’s trips to Lagos have become uncountable. Our source hinted that when Nadia took a break and went to cool-off in the USA, Jim was always seen around trying to help her keep fit and reduce her weight.

Amidst their fun, they are stylishly denying what exists between them, but from our Entertainment Desk, we want to state that being in a relationship is no crime and therefore Nadia and Jim should be bold, come out and tell anybody heckling them over their ‘love life’ that they are not shying away but it isn’t a debate to be discussed either.

Which kind weight, u mean she has weight and her bone is sticking out like those hungry lions at abuja zooo, the only thing that has weight in her is her yansh joo

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Esinwaju: 5:45am On Apr 21, 2013
Some of you here are just so full of it, I mean FULL OF CRAP! What's all these 'she is better than him' trash some of you are spewing? Like seriously? Will the money in his account double up overnight because he is dating Nadia? Or will that suddenly make him topple Obama and then become the most powerful man in the world? God knows I ain't no fan of Jim Iyke, not even a fan of nollywood, not with their insipid and washed up storylines but when I see nonsense, I address it and what some of you are spewing here is fuckery of the highest echelon.

11 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by sparkleRed(f): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Ur head is there esin..tell dm..its ha skin colour dat makes ha beta shey otondos angry

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2013
She's way above Jim's league? What a joke shocked
She should be thanking her stars for such a privilege undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Esinwaju: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2013
sparkle Red: Ur head is there esin..tell dm..its ha skin colour dat makes ha beta shey otondos angry
Thank you jare my sister. These people are very annoying. This was the same horsesh1t they were spewing about D'banj when word got out that he and Genevieve were seeing each other. All I kept reading on this site was how Gene is way too much for him and other crapulas. Arrogant fuqs.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Esinwaju: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2013
GeneralJ: chaii o boy this nigga is lucky ohh, na dat babe him dey knack akpakoo, i throway salute bros jim
He ain't lucky damn it! He's EARNED IT!
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Adamskuty(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2013
Meeeeeehn! Em shawty is so filled with joy rolling with the cute nigga from nigeria

she's way below his class though
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2013
grin Jim Iyke of all ppl. Hmm money really talks. This guy should thank his lucky stars even Essien was better!

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2013
[size=13pt]I thought Jim Iyke was engaged to a Jamaican or so?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2013
slimyem: Uglyyyy and classless Jim.Nadia is too much for him truly tongue but na them sabi sha.. undecided
Lol agreed

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2013
What an ugly character lipsrsealed....she def can do better.IMO.

Tho, hope she ain't bleaching?
It's always nice gurls and ugly moffo..so I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2013
BTW ,who are they? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Oshiite: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2013
I wonder what makes nadia think she can succeed where others have failed,what of tutupie..swty ,just make sure u dont stay too close incase his network goes off,dat first picture was too close,he could loose it anytime leaving u wt a black eye,i wish u all the luck in this world,u really need it

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) by Adamskuty(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
grin Jim Iyke of all ppl. Hmm money really talks. This guy should thank his lucky stars even Essien was better!
u mean ugly essien with over grown dirty unkept bears,the same essien that claims to be 30 while his actuall age is 42 That very same essien with scatter unattractive and unkept hairs,the same essien with might big eyes like that of an owl,hehe! U must be kidding me,that essien that can't even speak correct english?? The essien nadia buari dump because he's so clueless and unattractive...puhahahaha! Yon yah missy need 2 go 4 brain transplant

CRACK DA RIBS............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Gifty Power's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Refunds N3Million Performance Fee To Babcock Students / Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.