Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

D'banj Vs Durella: Is This True - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Vs Durella: Is This True (860 Views)

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy: Who Was The Foundation Of The 'then Mo'hit Record?' / D'BANJ VS OLUSESI. OLIVER VS OLIVIA. SOMEBODY WILL SURELY "TWIST" / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy, Whose Future Do You Think Brighter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Vs Durella: Is This True by mrjuwon: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2008
Is there beef between Sk'Banj and Durella. Word on the street is Gbono fe le and Olorun Mje is directed at Durella. It is perplexing to think D'BAnj would actually take time out to write songs that are sublimally directed at someone who hottest song so far has been the repetition of two words "Wiskara Wisko". Song is hot though lol, im guilty of liking it especially the remix with ID Cabasa.

Whats your two cent.
Re: D'banj Vs Durella: Is This True by YourFather: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2008
I think people really need to stop this invissible fight and just enjoy music they like.

D'banj is a made act,  let him enjoy that which he as worked for.

Durella, an act a love,  it wrong to say he as only done wiskolo wiska,  where do you put

In da zanga
Gunnerz
Queen of my zanga
and now shayo!

Can we all just enjoy what they bring and not run them down.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AA1KYfg7l_A
Re: D'banj Vs Durella: Is This True by annboga(f): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2008
All they are doing is selling their market.
Re: D'banj Vs Durella: Is This True by mrjuwon: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2008
YourFather:

I think people really need to stop this invissible fight and just enjoy music they like.

D'banj is a made act, let him enjoy that which he as worked for.

Durella, an act a love, it wrong to say he as only done wiskolo wiska, where do you put

In da zanga
Gunnerz
Queen of my zanga
and now shayo!

Can we all just enjoy what they bring and not run them down.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AA1KYfg7l_A
If you read my post again, you would notice I wrote his most popular song so far is Wiskara Wisko. I did not say his only song. Please read carefully. Shayo is hot and hope it works. i just need to confirm if this ridicisulous "beef" issue is actually reality or just hear say.
Re: D'banj Vs Durella: Is This True by YourFather: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2008
@mrjuwon

True, I guess a hit is subjective, I think In the zanga is big as well.

As per the beef, I was refering to general perception of a lot of people out there. There is always room for a good beef, so far we don't loose sight of the hard work that actually goes into making a hit record and getting people to like it. I wish them both well.

Durella, you are still too baski, I beg wey the Shayo dey?!

(1) (Reply)

Da Hottest Underground Hip Hop Video By Double Six,: Attention.watch It Here / Psalty Kids Praise 4 & 5 On Dvd Or Vcd Needed Urgently / Your View :top Ten Nigerian Artistes Who've Got Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.