Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. (1806 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His siblins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
I love my husband, but he shares clothes even boxers with his siblins and he knows i hate that. Am just tired of buying new wears because of this. He happened to be a graduate and should know the health implications. Pls advice me on what to do. Thank you
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by biolabee(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
What are the health implications

Does he share used boxers or they are clean
I guess the q is how they are getting access to boxers in your marital home
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Meky7: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
Write his name on his boxers.

1 Like

Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Gudiza(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Put a 'warning' tag with a disclaimer on it so they wouldn't know it was you.

1 Like

Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by temi4fash(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee: What are the health implications

Does he share used boxers or they are clean
I guess the q is how they are getting access to boxers in your marital home

ur head is dere...
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Boxers is a personal wear n can cause itchin n discomfort wen 2 pple shares it n for d fact dat he slips wit me n does his siblins also slip wit women makes it more disgusting
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by greatgod2012(f): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
profjustine: I love my husband, but he shares clothes even boxers with his siblins and he knows i hate that. Am just tired of buying new wears because of this. He happened to be a graduate and should know the health implications. Pls advice me on what to do. Thank you

profjustine: Boxers is a personal wear n can cause itchin n discomfort wen 2 pple shares it n for d fact dat he slips wit me n does his siblins also slip wit women makes it more disgusting

are you a lady Or you are just standin in for someone
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by biolabee(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
i think this is anoda faker.. are u male

1 Like

Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by jeffizy(m): 4:42am On Apr 21, 2013
l.O.l

The topic is so so funny.

Do the siblings get into your room to pick any boxers?
Or they hang it in the sitting room for anybody to pick and wear on his way out?

Lol...lol....lol....

Op...thanks for this hilarious and entertaining comedy.
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by CharlesShaw(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2013
How am iTo even believ this Hokum.
Ur moniker signifies a man yet u claim 'Your Husband', r u Gay or sumtin?? nd all the questions thrown ur way on hw ur hubby's siblings gain access to his Boxers ur just too obtuse to answer.

iDoubt this can make FP

1 Like

Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2013
Your husband,or boyfriend?

Cos I see no reason how the so called siblings have access to your room,or is your husband still living with his sibling,while you live in a matrimonial home alone.

This story is fake. Front page chaser.

1 Like

Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by mysticgal(f): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2013
watching in 3d
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2013
Holds laugh
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2013
If his brother was 2Face I guess you wouldn't be here complaining. Your husband and his siblings have been together even before he perceived your existence. The sooner you realize that, the better for all of you.
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Mrsmansson(f): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2013
ChuckBoi93: If his brother was 2Face I guess you wouldn't be here complaining. Your husband and his siblings have been together even before he perceived your existence. The sooner you realize that, the better for all of you.
So its ok to share boxers?na wa oh
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
tufiakwa, I would put those oversabi brothers in their place.
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Abbey2sam(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
jeffizy: l.O.l

The topic is so so funny.

Do the siblings get into your room to pick any boxers?
Or they hang it in the sitting room for anybody to pick and wear on his way out?

Lol...lol....lol....

Op...thanks for this hilarious and entertaining comedy.

Boiz are thinking hard
The story is a lie.................

Front page mongers
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by emmabest2000(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Are they not brothers ? it is not a bad thing anyway
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
emma_best2000: Are they not brothers ? it is not a bad thing anyway
A married guy?.
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by taryour(f): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin. I guess you are gay that's why your husband can share boxers with his brothers,meaning you all leaving together and they assume you are just his friend cause they don't know you both are gays that's why they can easily pick their brothers boxers and wear. So why are you complaining After all you all are men.

Or if you are a woman and married, please explain how on earth your brother in law got the access to your hubby's boxers, even if they live in the same house with you,it is your duty as the wife to ensure your hubby things are all kept neat and tidy in a safe place. Abi do you share same wardrobe with your hubby and his brothers
Re: Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
What a comic relief! @op,how far naw? Abi u don tear race!

(1) (Reply)

Living For Our Kids:should We Really Be? / - / What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.