Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? (1805 Views)

Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Totfulguy: 2:42am On Jun 01, 2016
I have earlier put up a post to sample the opinion of men on what their reaction would be if they found out their wife was cheating with a fellow woman. But I will like to also hear from women and understand how they'd react if they found out that their husband/boyfriend cheated with another man. So this thread is basically for women. How would you react if your husband cheated on you with a man. It will be educating to hear your reaction to this.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by byvan03: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2016
With another man? Lol!! I will find that very silly, it's easier to forgive that because I will view it as an ailment. With a woman, forget it, just move in with the woman right away because I won't be available.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by pet4ril(f): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
WHAT That one na life sentence ooooo
I swear i will nag him to his early grave
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Totfulguy: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:
With another man? Lol!! I will find that very silly, it's easier to forgive that because I will view it as an ailment. With a woman, forget it, just move in with the woman right away because I won't be available.

So how would you handle the issue? Will you confront him with the matter or would you act like nothing happened?
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Totfulguy: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2016
pet4ril:
WHAT That one na life sentence ooooo
I swear i will nag him to his early grave

But that may not really solve the matter...so what would you do to solve the matter permanently?
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by pet4ril(f): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Totfulguy:

But that may not really solve the matter...so what would you do to solve the matter permanently?
i can't really tell for now because I can't predict myself
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Ahasuerus2(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Cheat back on him.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Totfulguy: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Ahasuerus2:
Cheat back on him.

Female thread! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Totfulguy:

Female thread! grin grin
You responded too fast.
That guy might be gay.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Ahasuerus2(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

You responded too fast.
That guy might be gay.
Like your dad? You know, he's been asking for my nudes.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Ahasuerus2:

Like your dad? You know, he's been asking for my nudes.
Yeah. Insults. Nothing new.
How did you come by your moniker? It has a very interesting history?
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Ahasuerus2(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

Yeah. Insults. Nothing new.
How did you come by your moniker? It has a very interesting history?
The Hebrew version of Xerxes (which is Greek) meaning a ruler. Jewish king.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
Ahasuerus2:

The Hebrew version of Xerxes (which is Greek) meaning a ruler. Jewish king.
Actually there are three kings designated this name in Bible history:
1.The father of Darius the Mede, mentioned in Daniel 9:1 the king of Media and the conqueror of Nineveh.
2.The king mentioned in Ezra 4:6 , probably the Cambyses of profane history, the son and successor of Cyrus.
3.The son of Darius Hystaspes, the king named in the Book of Esther. He ruled over the kingdoms of Persia, Media, and Babylonia. He invaded Greece with an army, it is said, of more than 2,000,000 soldiers, only 5,000 of whom returned with him. Leonidas, with his famous 300, arrested his progress at the Pass of Thermopylae.

I'm always intrigued when I come across people with a little more indepth knowledge. Nice moniker.

Op sorry for derailing your thread.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by bukatyne(f): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:

I just imagined it and honestly, it is easier to accept shocked shocked shocked and attributed to the work of the devil embarassed embarassed

Forgiveness..... after 100 days dry fasting & prayers and 10 bottles of anointing oil down his ass! grin

1 Like

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by byvan03: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
bukatyne:

I just imagined it and honestly, it is easier to accept shocked shocked shocked and attributed to the work of the devil embarassed embarassed

My sister I totally agree, devil has to take the blame, whether he was slumbering at the time of action or not is certainly irrelevant .
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by byvan03: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2016
Totfulguy:

So how would you handle the issue? Will you confront him with the matter or would you act like nothing happened?

Confront certainly.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by crackhaus: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

1.The father of Darius the Mede, mentioned in Daniel 9:1 the king of Media and the conqueror of Nineveh.
2.The king mentioned in Ezra 4:6 , probably the Cambyses of profane history, the son and successor of Cyrus.
3.The son of Darius Hystaspes, the king named in the Book of Esther. He ruled over the kingdoms of Persia, Media, and Babylonia. He invaded Greece with an army, it is said, of more than 2,000,000 soldiers, only 5,000 of whom returned with him. Leonidas, with his famous 300, arrested his progress at the Pass of Thermopylae.

I'm always intrigued when I come across people with a little more indepth knowledge. Nice moniker.

I think it's more of a title than the actual name of the rulers.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by byvan03: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Lol, Bukatyne I just saw the ass bit grin, am certainly sure I will want all the details from the first sensation that triggered the action to the eerrhhhmm. I certainly won't hang onto if it happens with a man, if a woman, better move in with the woman already.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2016
crackhaus:

I think it's more of a title than the actual name of the rulers.
Yeah, like he said, it's ancient Hebrew for Xerxes. The interesting thing is that not all Greek kings answered this name. After the last powerful ruler (Xerxes in the movie 300 and the same fellow that purportedly married Esther in the Bible) it disappears into antiquity.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by crackhaus: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

Yeah, like he said, it's ancient Hebrew for Xerxes. The interesting thing is that not all Greek kings answered this name. After the last powerful ruler (Xerxes in the movie 300 and the same fellow that purportedly married Esther in the Bible) it disappears into antiquity.
Yep not all the Greek Kings chose that title as is usual with monarchs.

Here's something you will find interesting though:
The Xerxes in 300 is the Xerxes that married Esther in the Bible. cheesy
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2016
crackhaus:

Yeah I know.
The images that thought conjures are mind boggling lipsrsealed
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Onegai(f): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

Yeah I know.
The images that thought conjures are mind boggling lipsrsealed

Well, I certainly didn't need those mental images lipsrsealed (if he was soo depraved as in the movie, one wonders what kind of feast she threw that delighted him so much lipsrsealed).

But how true is this though, has Archaeology and History confirmed it? Because the only one I know they can confirm with reasonable certainty is that Rameses III (the Great, who built most of the temples and pyramids) is the Pharoah from the Old Testament. They have hieroglyphs that say there were floods and all sorts of natural disasters during his reign (which coincide with descriptions from the Ten Plagues).

1 Like

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by Totfulguy: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:

My sister I totally agree, devil has to take the blame, whether he was slumbering at the time of action or not is certainly irrelevant .

Spot on! People should know where to draw the line. Maybe the devil should wear a uniform so when he causes something we will see/know he caused it and also the ones he did not cause.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by TheArchangel(f): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
crackhaus:

Download link to the movie 300 please.

Xerxes
Pharaoh
Ceaser
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by crackhaus: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Onegai:

Well, I certainly didn't need those mental images lipsrsealed (if he was soo depraved as in the movie, one wonders what kind of feast she threw that delighted him so much lipsrsealed).

But how true is this though, has Archaeology and History confirmed it? Because the only one I know they can confirm with reasonable certainty is that Rameses III (the Great, who built most of the temples and pyramids) is the Pharoah from the Old Testament. They have hieroglyphs that say there were floods and all sorts of natural disasters during his reign (which coincide with descriptions from the Ten Plagues).
Lol, it's unbelievable but yea it has been confirmed.
I had the same reservations when I first read it myself, and had to dig deeper.

There's a reason critics came down hard on the movie particularly owing to the theatrical misrepresentation of Xerxes - he was never that giant-looking half-dressed-covered-in-gold brown-skin tyrant as shown in the movie...lol grin
That's just Hollywood adding effects to make the character command more screen presence.

The major historical proof however, is that both the Xerxes who fought the Spartan 300 and Xerxes who married Esther in the bible is one and the same Grand-Son of Cyrus the Great (the Babylonian King who captured the Israelites and made them his subjects as told in the Bible).

There are also reports that Esther herself was actually the one who motivated and convinced her husband Xerxes to take on the Spartans in his ambition of trying to conquer all of Greece. His love for her was so strong he would do anything she asked (recall that something of this sort is also reported in the Bible) cheesy
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by remsonik(f): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
5minsmadness:

Leonidas didn't return
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Onegai:

From history and piece from the Bible, Xerxes was also known as Artaxerxes, a contusion from Ahasuerus. And yes, it is said he reigned from BC486-BC465.

I see crackhaus has already responded so I need not say more.

You do realise though that most Hollywood movie portrayals of history is heavily garnished to make it more interesting e.g Spartacus?
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by 5minsmadness: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2016
remsonik:

Leonidas didn't return
I never said he did.
Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2016
If he invites the guy over for a 3som, he will be forgiven immediately. cool
If not angry

3 Likes

Re: What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? by pbs4real(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2016
cococandy:
If he invites the guy over for a 3som, he will be forgiven immediately. cool
If not angry
so u cn handle the two of us? Nah, its btr this way 2ladies to a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Adopt As A Single Man? / Brand New Lg Fully Automatic Washing Machine For Sale / I Just Found Out My Genotype is AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.