Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Serious Potential Buyers Go And Inspect Car B4 Negotiating The Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Serious Potential Buyers Go And Inspect Car B4 Negotiating The Price (547 Views)

Sold...Sold...Mercedes Benz / Lot Of 40 Cars Still Selling... Call 08169197040 To Inspect / Make Sure You Inspect Vehicles Before You Buy Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Potential Buyers Go And Inspect Car B4 Negotiating The Price by akwara1234: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Fellow nairalanders I believe that it is very wise to inspect and test drive a car b4 u start negotiating for the price. Some time pictures does bring out all the physical problems of a car not to talk of the mechanical and electrical problems. We know that this forum has been infiltrated by faceless criminals that can do any thing to empty your pocket. Most will paste pictures of cars dat d onwer had abandoned or that can't even start. Some are in a mechanic workshop and they will say its "full option". IMAGINE. Am only saying this because my friend and I felled prey last week. Dis faceless guy sent a picture of a crysler car to him. The said car looked nice in the picture so he negotiated the price. With the seller. Next we traveled from portharcourt to legos to buy the car Becouse the guy had assured us that it is buy and drive. Do you know that when we got to legos the guy told us on phone that he just stepped out and directed us where the car is. When we went to the address we saw the so called car parked in a road side mechanic shop. The car looked like sh**t and was smoking badly. We quickly switched over to plan B. We called another guy who also sent some pictures to him. When we got there, we saw the car. This time the car was ok bt the gear do not change. Infact we came back without buying a car. Guys you see my point? So, for potential car buyers, I suggest we see and inspect a car before pricing. For sellers and middle men please let's be honest and disclose every single detail about the car you want to sell. This is for your good name. This is a small world and you don't know where you might again.

1 Like

Re: Serious Potential Buyers Go And Inspect Car B4 Negotiating The Price by akwara1234: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
True
Re: Serious Potential Buyers Go And Inspect Car B4 Negotiating The Price by deking(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2013
very true
Re: Serious Potential Buyers Go And Inspect Car B4 Negotiating The Price by OROZ(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
akwara1234: Fellow nairalanders I believe that it is very wise to inspect and test drive a car b4 u start negotiating for the price. Some time pictures does bring out all the physical problems of a car not to talk of the mechanical and electrical problems. We know that this forum has been infiltrated by faceless criminals that can do any thing to empty your pocket. Most will paste pictures of cars dat d onwer had abandoned or that can't even start. Some are in a mechanic workshop and they will say its "full option". IMAGINE. Am only saying this because my friend and I felled prey last week. Dis faceless guy sent a picture of a crysler car to him. The said car looked nice in the picture so he negotiated the price. With the seller. Next we traveled from portharcourt to legos to buy the car Becouse the guy had assured us that it is buy and drive. Do you know that when we got to legos the guy told us on phone that he just stepped out and directed us where the car is. When we went to the address we saw the so called car parked in a road side mechanic shop. The car looked like sh**t and was smoking badly. We quickly switched over to plan B. We called another guy who also sent some pictures to him. When we got there, we saw the car. This time the car was ok bt the gear do not change. Infact we came back without buying a car. Guys you see my point? So, for potential car buyers, I suggest we see and inspect a car before pricing. For sellers and middle men please let's be honest and disclose every single detail about the car you want to sell. This is for your good name. This is a small world and you don't know where you might again.
yes true talk !
Re: Serious Potential Buyers Go And Inspect Car B4 Negotiating The Price by whirlwind7(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
There is nothing wrong in negotiating the price first. Before you go to inspect the car, you should have made certain that the price is fair and within your budget. I mean, whats the use of traveling to inspect a car when you are not sure the seller will agree to what you are offering? It all boils down to people being honest with the car offered for sale, by admitting if it's got any issue(s) or not. In your own case, you wouldn't have bothered to commence on that journey if u felt that the price was too high, or ridiculously low. (The latter would make u think there is something wrong with the car, or that maybe it's a fraud) Right?

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean 2006 Chrysler Pasifica For Sale for 1.4m Call 08036219943 / A NIGERIAN USED 2001 Honda Accord (continues) Leather Seat For Sale....650 / Clean Registered Toyota Highlander 2006 For Sale! Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.