Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners (21357 Views)

List Of AMAA 2015 Winners / Full List Of 2015 African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) Nominees / AMVCA 2013: Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
VillageBoi:

I've just watched 'Zambezia' and must say it was actually pretty, pretty good and I enjoyed it a lot (surprising as I'm not really into animation sef). If my first feature film turns out to be that good I would be very, very happy.
If you can, watch it and let me know what you think.

I'm not into animation myself. I can count the number of animations I've watched in my entire life; Even as a kid. My all time best animated movie is still 1994's movie THE LION KONG'. I so much loved it then and I so much love the story now; you can relate to it in a real life setting.

Btw, where did you watch zambezia? I might wanna watch it for the sake of it grin
Re: AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners by VillageBoi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
speedyboi: Btw, where did you watch zambezia? I might wanna watch it for the sake of it grin

Just fired you off an email bro.

1 Like

Re: AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners by sweetcheecks(f): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

How can I seize to amaze someone I don't even know on NL?
Seriously, who are you?

Sweetie, "You" is plural in this case surely i should not be explaining this to you. And answer to your question, " I am" Sweetcheecks, angename kennis. wink
Re: AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Sweetie, "You" is plural in this case surely i should not be explaining this to you. And answer to your question, " I am" Sweetcheecks, angename kennis. wink
Well nice to meet you.
Re: AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2013
An0nimus: why should there be a category for just Nigerian movies? undecided

You can ask again!
Re: AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
2006 was the year I discovered Kenneth Gyang the youngest director to win the Best Film prize at the 2013 Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) .
The Black Film Maker of UK published our first interview.
[size=18pt]
Despite being fairly new to the industry, 20-year-old Nigerian filmmaker Kenneth Gyang is fast gaining worldwide recognition for his talents.

For a Nigerian filmmaker, Kenneth Gyang is young. However, unlike his international counterparts, he doesn't feel starting at 17 has done him any favours. "People are always scared when a young gun pops up in the scene. If you are to be taken seriously, physically you have to be big. Being young in this part of the world means you're not good enough creatively."

Yet Gyang is up to the creative challenge. From the start he experimented in his short films, and opened them up for feedback. "In school we had like the best film critics …[/size]

Read the complete feature on http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P3-1088416011.html

Photo of Tom Rowlands-Rees and Kenneth Gyang, the producer, director and co-screenwriters of Confusion Na Wa with their two AMAA trophies.

Re: AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Orikinla with Kenneth Gyang.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBTitans: How Viewers Voted For Jaypee, Lukay, BlaqLeng, Maya / Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.