Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV (886 Views)

Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / APC PH Rally: Poor Crowd, Buhari Cuts Short Speech As Stadium Empties (pic) / President Jonathan Cuts Short His Stay In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by Ayomax(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2013
Most brides would expect the earth to
move on their wedding day - but not
literally. TV reporter Chen Ying was just
about to take her nuptials when a
massive earthquake, which has so for
far claimed more than 150 lives, struck
in southern China.
But instead of panicking, her journalistic
instincts kicked in and she got straight
to work on reporting from the scene.
With no time to ditch her bridal gown
and veil, the intrepid reporter grabbed a
mic and began describing the scene in
the province of Sichuan.
The footage of her extraordinary
dedication has gone viral on the Chinese
social networking site, Weibo, where
users are praising her professional
spirit.
More than 5,500 people are reported to
have been injured in the earthquake
which struck mountainous Lushan
county shortly after 8am this morning
local time, and 19 people have been
reported missing in the wake of the
tremor.
The earthquake, while not as
destructive as the one in 2008, toppled
buildings, triggered landslides and
disrupted phone and power connections
in the region.
The quake - measured by the
earthquake administration at
magnitude-7.0 and by the U.S.
Geological Survey at 6.6 - struck the
steep hills of Lushan county shortly after
8 a.m., when many people were at
home, sleeping or having breakfast.
Now watch the heroic TV reporter in
action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi4wDGCfx7E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by vanbonattel: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2013
Expect a divorce from the angry man.
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by Akpangbon: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2013
Now make una start to dey compare am to Nigerian TV reporters.
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by Ayomax(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2013
van bonattel: Expect a divorce from the angry man.
sorry I don't think her husband is from Nigeria.
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by vanbonattel: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2013
Ayomax:
sorry I don't think her husband is from Nigeria.

Even if he is from the moon, he will find it hard to stomach this abandonment from his runaway bride. Is it that there is no other reporter in the whole of China?
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by Ayomax(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2013
van bonattel:

Even if he is from the moon, he will find it hard to stomach this abandonment from his runaway bride. Is it that there is no other reporter in the whole of China?
some men will be very proud of her
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by vanbonattel: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2013
Ayomax:
some men will be very proud of her

This type of woman may run off from the labour room after delivering one twin, with the remaining twin in her belly to cover a robbery scene live! I bet the husband will be proud of her then.
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by Ayomax(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2013
van bonattel:

This type of woman may run off from the labour room after delivering one twin, with the remaining twin in her belly to cover a robbery scene live! I bet the husband will be proud of her then.
lol.... its all abt serving ur country
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by vanbonattel: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2013
Ayomax:
lol.... its all abt serving ur country

My brother, some things are more serious that the other, her wedding is most important to her on the hour of the wedding. Its not like she is going to stop the earthquake!
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by qualified(f): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
van bonattel:

My brother, some things are more serious that the other, her wedding is most important to her on the hour of the wedding. Its not like she is going to stop the earthquake!

i agree wit u. I can only support that if she actually left to STOP d earthquake n save all those lives lost. What a wife she will make!
Re: Dedicated TV Reporter Cuts Short Her Own Wedding To Report On TV by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
The devil is a liar. Na that same day i will divorce her. angry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Judge Sends Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, To Prison / Rivers State: Fight In House Of Assembly / REJECTED & HUMILIATED! AU Sacks Obasanjo As Head Observer In Zimbabwe Election…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.