Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral (32502 Views)

Residents Set Alfa's House On Fire After They Found Baby's Placenta (PHOTO) / Grand Opening Of The Largest Single Building in Lagos State.“Rock Cathedral” / The Experience 2009 (pastor Paul Adefarasin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by wwwaprokome(f): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
The 9, 000 seater Cathedral launch was attended by President Goodluck Jonathan and former Prime Minister of Britain, Tony Blair.
See more photos on this link: http://aproko.me/photos-inside-paul-adefarasins-13-billion-naira-rock-cathedral/

Dear Nairalanders, after seeing this pictures, kindly check out this topic: The Love Of Christ Is Lost In Nigerian Churches:http://aproko.me/the-love-of-christ-is-lost/
It is my short note on the outrageous school fees demanded by Babcock University. it is also on Naira land: https://www.nairaland.com/1265167/love-christ-lost-nigerian-churches
don't forget to drop your comment there and follow me @aprokodotme

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by splashbaby(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
waoooo...That is above Osun and Ekiti state monthly federal allocations put together. Churches must be taxed in a way. Even the bible didn't shy away from allowing this obligation.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by wwwaprokome(f): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
splashbaby: waoooo...That is above Osun and Ekiti state monthly federal allocations put together. Churches must be taxed in a way. Even the bible didn't shy away from allowing this obligation.
True talk
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Dammiesugar(f): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Its 5billion not 13billion
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Chanchit: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Op, wetin na...? N13b..!? N1b is £4m o.!
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by obyrich(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Will this beautiful edifice be destroyed when Christ comes? I thought they said Christ would come soon. These men are really trying to build the kingdom of God here on earth.You cant enter that church and not be delivered of the spirit of poverty!

16 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by wwwaprokome(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
lol
obyrich: Will this beautiful edifice be destroyed when Christ comes? I thought they said Christ would come soon. These men are really trying to build the kingdom of God here on earth.You cant enter that church and not be delivered of the spirit of poverty!
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by ichommy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
D place make sense o
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Jccy(f): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wow,d only tyn i c here er d buildnz,
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by nedu2000(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dammiesugar: Its 5billion not 13billion
bros its N13.8billion o
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by moderatorr: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
cool
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Jccy(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
I c ur conditn
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by gistyinka(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMG...
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by femialiu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
That building took HOTR 10 good years...

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by adami48(f): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
thats beautiful, bt d way n manner men of God dis days a concentrating on building the physical church n keeping it clean, if they should do dat to d real church dats d members i tink poverty would hav been on its minimal, just saying o.... Makes me feel as if they dnt even want Jesus to come back

7 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
I was waiting for this thread...Congrats to HOTR!
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by slimfit1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
The church is not prepared for the coming of our saviour. With this kind of church who needs heaven God forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good! A place of worship for God should always be the best.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by donpetros: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Congrats Pst. Paul. The Cathedral is indeed very beautiful. I know the sound system will be the best.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by doyinmolah: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
is dat church an Anglican church
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Akpangbon: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
adami48: thats beautiful, bt d way n manner men of God dis days a concentrating on building the physical church n keeping it clean, if they should do dat to d real church dats d members i tink poverty would hav been on its minimal, just saying o.... Makes me feel as if they dnt even want Jesus to come back

Wait for the church to eradicate poverty for you. you will wait till Jesus comes.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
slim fit :
The church is not prepared for the coming of our saviour. With this kind of church who needs heaven God forgive me.

Abeg park well with your poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Emmanueledu(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMG!the church is so beautiful!A wonderful Architectural master piece!!!!
I watched the church dedication service 2day,hmmm was so colourful and glorious!kudos to Rev. Paul Adefarasin

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by slimfit1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
? I just hope the 10 % for this building is not coming from corrupt government officials. ? pastor paul please when you are driving home from church please winy down your Windows because I know your glasses are tinted please look around think oh and tell us the church that needs proper building I need not explain myself too much sir God bless and have a wonderful week sir.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Larry37(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Where is it located?
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by abhosts(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Congrats to them! A wonderful Masterpiece.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Whao! There is money!
These people get money.
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Larry37: Where is it located?
borno state

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by slimfit1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
Julieccentric:

Abeg park well with your poverty mentality

Bill Gate is poor abi, yet he is helping the needy. I can tell you a lot of churches mostly white churches that makes sure offerings are used for the needy, they use their money on homeless people charities and so on. The church needs to know what their priorities are.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by dilahel: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=adami48]thats beautiful, bt d way n manner men of God dis days a concentrating on building the physical church n keeping it clean, if they should do dat to d real church dats d members i tink poverty would hav been on its minimal, just saying o.... The best the men of God can do is to teach the church members kingdom principles of making money....if the church member refuse to apply the principal there is very little they can do....you can force a horse to the stream but you can force the horse to drink from the stream. Most church members have a take,take mentality....
Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by FXKing2012(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
To all the haters:
Matt. 16:18 "... and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

4 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Cathedral by bolaino(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity so sayeth the bible, this is vanity,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday / Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes / Nairalanders having fun at a beach party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.