Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) (538 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by nenergy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hello Folks, i have seen threads for people to post pictures of their classic shoes and underwears (imagine!). So i've come up with this thread for NLandrz to post pictures of a book they are currently reading. Hint, Hearts, Playboy and the likes don't apply.lol I'll go first. I'm currently reading- "Earn what you're really worth" by Brian Tracy.

Let's keep the ball rolling!

Re: A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by specialguest(f): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
I am presently reading a sidney sheldon's novel titled 'mistress of the game'. Sadly i am unable to upload the picture at the moment, i'll do that later.

By the way who has read the 'job seeker's creed'? Its a book written by a distinguished nairalander. More feather's to your cap dear.
Re: A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by oluomad(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Am currently reading, Life without Limits by Nick Vujicic.... D limbless man
Re: A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by nenergy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
specialguest: By the way who has read the 'job seeker's creed'? Its a book written by a distinguished nairalander. More feather's to your cap dear.
Dear FW, thanks for this. You're a real gift and you give my life a lift wink. I lovi u eeeee!
Re: A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by nenergy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
oluomad: Am currently reading, Life without Limits by Nick Vujicic.... D limbless man
Cool, i know Nick. I listen to his podcast almost daily.
Re: A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 2:35am On Apr 22, 2013
Micheal Crighton- Next.
Re: A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by nenergy(m): 3:24am On Apr 22, 2013
luvmijeje: Micheal Crighton- Next.
where ya picture?
Re: A Thread For Books You Are Currently Reading. (photos) by cheyeboi(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
Get free ebooks of Sidney Sheldon, John Grisham, James Hadley Chase, Dan Brown and many other authors of various genres,reply for your request or via seyeoyeniyi@gmail.com

Attached is The Naked Face by Sidney Sheldon

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of A Cold,cold Night. / Writing... / Badiru Kehinde Inspires@keji_banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.