Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Video: Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island, Southern Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island, Southern Nigeria (3354 Views)

Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos / Police Arrests Sea Pirates In Bonny That Attacked 3 Boats Yesterday (Pics) / Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island, Southern Nigeria by ajetunde: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Just saw that youtube video of a Nigerian lady raped and then buried alive in Bonny Island. South South Nigeria and you can't but wonder the depth of evil that seems to permeate our society. From gang rape to rape being recorded on mobile devices, It scares me that we are sure sinking into the abyss and no words can explain the reason behind such evil.

We can only call on God to help our society, evil seems to be winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaXhp0Nkmc

Source - http://liveofofo.com/33310/video-lady-raped-and-buried-alive-in-bonny-island-southern-nigeria/
Re: Video: Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island, Southern Nigeria by dapo338(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
So sad, due to what they are saying, I believe those men are the people that molested her and buried her alive, I can't really say a particular punishment that the perpetrators deserves. So sad... Lesson for young girls that run after men all because of money. Now I beginning to believe the end time is near, it was a lady with huge iron rod in her private. So sad... May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Video: Lady Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island, Southern Nigeria by ccsexyluv: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Whistleblower For EFCC / Huge 100 Years Old Python Killed In Imo And Can Swallow A Man (photoS) / Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.