Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly (3362 Views)

(video) Man Slump, Dies After 7th Round In Sex Competition With Prostitute / Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round (2) (3) (4)

Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by godlyguy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
A middle-aged Nigerian man has sadly died during a sex competition after endeavouring to finish the seventh round. The deceased identified only as Davy reportedly died on his sex contender also identified as Loveth.

He reportedly took Loveth to a popular hotel located in Ikotun area of Lagos after a debate about which of the two would emerge victorious in a marathon sex...

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/07/sex-competition-man-dies-shame.html

Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by montumonami(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
sad
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Nbote(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
D fool died trying trying to get to d bottomless pit called kitten

Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by godlyguy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nbote:
D fool didn't died looking for d end of d bottomless pit called kitten

Bro. Easy na... Did he collect ya babe? grin

Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by omipatoranking(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
da guy wil mak heaven
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Jakumo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
godlyguy:
A middle-aged Nigerian man has sadly died during a sex competition after endeavouring to finish the seventh round. The deceased identified only as Davy reportedly died on his sex contender also identified as Loveth.

He reportedly took Loveth to a popular hotel located in Ikotun area of Lagos after a debate about which of the two would emerge victorious in a marathon sex...
https://ebeanonews..com/2019/07/sex-competition-man-dies-shame.html

Before today I had no idea that it could be possible to "emerge victorious" during a sexual encounter. This is a serious development.

Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Harry00(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
omipatoranking:
da guy wil mak heaven
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Aidejay(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nbote:
D fool died trying trying to get to d bottomless pit called kitten
Bottom less pit called kitten
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by godlyguy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jakumo:

Before today I had no idea that it could be possible to "emerge victorious" during a sexual encounter. This is a serious development.
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by realstars: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Is it by force you must do it till you cross over? Now how will you explain this to the creator and whom will you blame when you get there.
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by oteneaaron(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2019
A man must die for something. . . .

He died for what he loved doing best. . .

The question here is, are you working hard to become what you were really meant to be?

Think before you Speak.

Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Ilefoaye(m): 2:52am On Jul 04, 2019
[quote][/quote]nawa oo
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Auxtin85(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2019
He went back through where he came
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Rochasstatue(f): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2019
He died in defence of his gender and honour. Something must kill a man.
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Rochasstatue(f): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Kindly connect me with Loveth..
The battle to defend the masculine gender must continue till Loveth is defeated.
My number 07054935942.
Loveth, do no feel you are a champion till we meet..

Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Kindly connect me with Loveth..
The battle to defend the masculine gender must continue till Loveth is defeated.
My number 07054935942.
Loveth, do no feel you are a champion till we meet..

Next victim spotted...
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by movingclouds(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Hell called him for his award
Re: Sex Competition: Man Dies Shamelessly by godlyguy(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2019
videomaid:

Next victim spotted...

I Slept With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband And Save Us Shame / The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony / Many Atrocities Of James Nwafor, The Awkuzu SARS OC Who Killed Chijioke (part 1)