Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert (1242 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Vacancy Sch Cert/ond (kano, Kaduna, Abuja) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by manifest1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
People what can I do?I just discovered that my Primary School cert is no longer where I use to keep it with my other certs.What is the implication as regards the NIMC interview?Who else has been in a similar situation regarding a Federal job and please what did you do?
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by manifest1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mods please put this on the front page to help a brother.Thanks
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by baybiemee: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Most government jobs need it, if not all. I lost mine about two months back, I had to go back to my primary school, I was charged 3k and another one was given to me under 30 mins, they will charge you more if you didn't go to that primary school.
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by manifest1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
baybiemee: Most government jobs need it, if not all. I lost mine about two months back, I had to go back to my primary school, I was charged 3k and another one was given to me under 30 mins, they will charge you more if you didn't go to that primary school.
I could do that but I need to leave PH for Abuja Tomorrow.Please what are my chances without it?
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by Obinoscopy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pry Sch Cert is not as important as ur WAEC Cert or NYSC Cert or College of Education/Polytech/University Cert. I've never been asked for my Pry School Cert all my job searching life.

Thus I don't think u shld worry unless if it was specifically requested that u come with it.

Regards
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by drlizzy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Obinoscopy: Pry Sch Cert is not as important as ur WAEC Cert or NYSC Cert or College of Education/Polytech/University Cert. I've never been asked for my Pry School Cert all my job searching life.

Thus I don't think u shld worry unless if it was specifically requested that u come with it.

Regards
it was requested for so what should he do now?
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by Missonas(f): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
drlizzy:
it was requested for so what should he do now?

Get 2abj early.locate a police statn file a cmplaint dat u lost it then go 2court.i did FCTA intervw and they didnt ask 4it though sum pple had deirs,itz all part of ur credentials.gudluck
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
This interview you are going for, is there an age limit? If no then there may not be a problem but if yes, there will definately be a problem because they will think you have reduced your age. I went for an interview recently and some one had the same problem he brought court affidavit but they rejected it that it was too recent. And they asked him that how come he lost just his primary school cert?
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by adewasco2k(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
The above person nailed it...they are only requesting for primary cert to be able to calculate or get idea about your age...so if there was age restrictions, they might think you are hiding it to manipulate your age...i will advice you get a police report but seriously it doesn't work all the time, i could remember when i applied for SSS and there was age restrictions, alot of people came with police report, the recruiters didnt accept it, but bro dont give up so soon, get the police report whilst try to visit the school tomorrow, believe me you will get another one, then take a night bus or flight to Abuja...its gonna be so hectic though if you taking a bus, but i always believe when you put alot of effort towards something like this, success awaits you.

if i tell you my story how i left abuja for lagos by 8PM, got to lagos by 7AM to attend an interview on the island which was stated for 8PM...long gist but i made it, and it was also a success grin

1 Like

Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by silasemuh(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Hello fellow NL. Those of us stil waiting for the second sms that contain the date and venue need ur help. Pls those currently in abuja doing their interview tomorrow (TUESDAY) can help us go and make enquiry about it at NIMC HQ. This is to help us know if to be on the road on tuesday or even monday night. And we never can say it might stil be for their good cause they might get useful information abt the interview. Thanks.
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by Danyl(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2013
@op,am in d same boat as u,though i did my court affidavit to dt effect bt y can't u go 2dt school and obtain a testimonial along with ur police report n court affidavit it wil work i believe.
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by drlizzy(f): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Does any öne know where to get a vehicle going to Abuja from warri and how many hours is the trip?Is there nite bus service in Warri?.Thanks
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by blanco56(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2013
Obinoscopy: Pry Sch Cert is not as important as ur WAEC Cert or NYSC Cert or College of Education/Polytech/University Cert. I've never been asked for my Pry School Cert all my job searching life.

Regards
Funny U! Meaning u have never applied for a FG job, I went for NPC interview and up to if not more than 100 of us were denied interview because we didn't come with Pry School Cert,. Most FG jobs this days require Pry sch cert... U could get an affidavit to back up ur claims

Regards
Funny U! Meaning u have never applied for a FG job, I went for NPC interview and up to if not more than 100 of us were denied interview because we didn't come with Pry School Cert,. Most FG jobs this days require Pry sch cert... U could get an affidavit to back up ur claims

Regards
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by mindboggler: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2013
For those doubting the authenticity of nimc interview, kindly check their website. They have updated the public on the interview and the category of those being called.
Re: NIMC : Please Help Missing Pry Sch Cert by Obinoscopy(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2013
blanco56: Funny U! Meaning u have never applied for a FG job, I went for NPC interview and up to if not more than 100 of us were denied interview because we didn't come with Pry School Cert,. Most FG jobs this days require Pry sch cert... U could get an affidavit to back up ur claims Funny U! Meaning u have never applied for a FG job, I went for NPC interview and up to if not more than 100 of us were denied interview because we didn't come with Pry School Cert,. Most FG jobs this days require Pry sch cert... U could get an affidavit to back up ur claims Funny U! Meaning u have never applied for a FG job, I went for NPC interview and up to if not more than 100 of us were denied interview because we didn't come with Pry School Cert,. Most FG jobs this days require Pry sch cert... U could get an affidavit to back up ur claims
I've worked in one state government parastatal and two FG Agencies before now. I'm currently on an FG job and I was never for once asked for my Pry Sch Cert all the interviews I attended. Funny isn't it? Well maybe I was lucky because I don't have mine and wld have not gotten those jobs if they had requested for it.

(1) (Reply)

Do anyone knows about ARM-LIFE PLC? / Vocation Skills To Acquire With Good Prospect / Get Invitation For The ICSL Career Fair 2014 !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.