Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (259996 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Alozera(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
physise: its 4 p3 only
bro pls, if i insert my sim into tecno p3, and after getting de etisalat 100mb, can i browse with it in another phone?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Uniquexty: Wow. Thanks a mill. Another question. Does rooting improve the phone? Hope i'm not bothering u. Thanks
Yes. NB rooting has its downsides. Ask google 4 gains and pains of rooting.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by samilo88(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
mathefaro: Yes, I've installed and played it on my p3. download and install the apk, then extract the data to your sd card under a folder called obb. you need to create the folder on the card yourself. the folder should be created in the same directory with the folder named data under Android in the sd card. I hope this helps.
thanks for ur Concern. I did exactly wat u did but anytime I want to play d game it always tell me to Connect to playstore
to download d remaining file.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ideology(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
Uniquexty: Wow. Thanks a mill. Another question. Does rooting improve the phone? Hope i'm not bothering u. Thanks
yea there are some apps that won't work on the phone unless its rooted
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
ZUBY77: After rooting, do we remove the poot, minidtro and other related files
yh remove dem

buh dnt uninstall SUPERUSER
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Alozera:
bro pls, if i insert my sim into tecno p3, and after getting de etisalat 100mb, can i browse with it in another phone?
yh

u can
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
john1982: i bought my own p3 3weeks ago and i do not have any complain.
just wait for it
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
TO ANDROIDKING,becoursed5 lack 3g doesn't mean the phone is not awesome,you cant compare d5 to p3 na,p3 screen 3something-400,while d5 400-800,os p3 2.3 while d5 4.0,p3 apps over 500k while d5 700k,3g or not nigerian network is poor,just test the simcard that broswe fast in your area,where i am is etisalat,in my village is mtn,upon am using nokia c1,JAVA phone,then what will happen if it was an ANDROID phone with wifi for that matter,i use a whole mtn to download video worth 37.4mb within an hour,let alone android with wifi,am not here to decieve or confuse people,am saying what i know and what MAY be usefull to somebody,some people are selling their n3,q1 and even p3 for d5,most important thing is the advanced android version of d5 4.0,more and more apps and games are coming out with high versions,p3 cant house it if is above its version.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mustiboy: Pls can p3 play large games of 1gb and above like n3

yeah.

the phone is just like N3 except for the flash and front camera.

other things remains the same
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
ZUBY77: After rooting, do we remove the poot, minidtro and other related files

yeah.

uninstall poot and ministro.

leave only superuser
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
scampy: Hi house, pls i nid ur advise. I av n3 which i av bin using for lyk a month now but am thinkin of sellin it and add change to get p3 by dis weekend. Pls is it advisable to get d p3 in exchange for n3?

matter of preference.

if you like to have a phone with flash and front camera..P3 is for you.

buh if you don't mind the both, then you can join the N3 family

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Law naza: TO ANDROIDKING,becoursed5 lack 3g doesn't mean the phone is not awesome,you cant compare d5 to p3 na,p3 screen 3something-400,while d5 400-800,os p3 2.3 while d5 4.0,p3 apps over 500k while d5 700k,3g or not nigerian network is poor,just test the simcard that broswe fast in your area,where i am is etisalat,in my village is mtn,upon am using nokia c1,JAVA phone,then what will happen if it was an ANDROID phone with wifi for that matter,i use a whole mtn to download video worth 37.4mb within an hour,let alone android with wifi,am not here to decieve or confuse people,am saying what i know and what MAY be usefull to somebody,some people are selling their n3,q1 and even p3 for d5,most important thing is the advanced android version of d5 4.0,more and more apps and games are coming out with high versions,p3 cant house it if is above its version.

Please. Don't allow. Your. Village to confuse u, network strenforcement change s with location and I want. To assure u day 3g oz strong in Bauhaus now since 2years ago (not in your. Village. Though no offense ) and no phone is. D best d 3 is good but not every. Body. Is a gammer an android with out 3g iz insult, go baclass to d5 just. From d very. Beginning anxious and see d error s too
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Alozera(m): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2013
Francheezy: yh

u can
thanks for ur help, i'll try that when i get a p3 user.. I'll buy q1 next week because of its ISC OS, large and well spaced qwerty keyboard, and 5mp camera. Hope its a right choice for reading ebooks and surfing de net cos i'm not a game freak
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2013
samilo88:
thanks for ur Concern. I did exactly wat u did but anytime I want to play d game it always tell me to Connect to playstore
to download d remaining file.
That means the data file you downloaded is either incomplete or corrupted
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ralphlord: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Pls,can one use 3G on both sims in P3 cos am tinkin of gettin d etisalat branded 1,wich means etisalat wud b my sim1,so I want 2 know mayb I can use 3G on sim2 or both sims.cos am afraid d sim1(etisalat branded) wud b programmed 4 3G and d oda sim 2G,pls som1 get 2 me asap,1 luv
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by blackiridis(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2013
mathefaro:
That means the data file you downloaded is either incomplete or corrupted

where can we download complete apps and games.. Pls help.. Thanks in advance
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2013
ralphlord: Pls,can one use 3G on both sims in P3 cos am tinkin of gettin d etisalat branded 1,wich means etisalat wud b my sim1,so I want 2 know mayb I can use 3G on sim2 or both sims.cos am afraid d sim1(etisalat branded) wud b programmed 4 3G and d oda sim 2G,pls som1 get 2 me asap,1 luv

no

sim1 iz locked to 3g

while sim2 iz only for edge
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ralphlord: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Francheezy:

no

sim1 iz locked to 3g

while sim2 iz only for edge
Tanx man,really appreciate d info
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2013
blackiridis:
where can we download complete apps and games.. Pls help.. Thanks in advance

android.mob.org
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2013
Una no dy post screenshot again abi,no problem,for androidking,you always take things assive you are fighting,you are first to insult,no problem
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by blackiridis(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Francheezy:

android.mob.org

thanks.. Am thinking of buying tecno P3. i want 2 know if i can download heavy apps and games directly 2 my sd card. And tell me about the multitasking. Pls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
blackiridis:
thanks.. Am thinking of buying tecno P3. i want 2 know if i can download heavy apps and games directly 2 my sd card. And tell me about the multitasking. Pls
yahoo u can dload large files to SD card

d multitasking is also gd
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sincerely am totally confused. . BTW TECNO P3 AND D5. I want to buy P3 because of 3g and i also love D5 because of It's OS (ICE CREAM SANDWICH) . . Can someone pls put me tru ? . . . . . Moreover,they said P3 has no in-built GPS and some ppl said d GPS can be downloaded bt my question is" does Downloaded GPS and in Built GPS Perform the same way or wat is their difference? Thanks
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Has any one used tecno p3 to watch online videos with flash player if yes pls i need a link to download. Thank u
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ostatomilola: Sincerely am totally confused. . BTW TECNO P3 AND D5. I want to buy P3 because of 3g and i also love D5 because of It's OS (ICE CREAM SANDWICH) . . Can someone pls put me tru ? . . . . . Moreover,they said P3 has no in-built GPS and some ppl said d GPS can be downloaded bt my question is" does Downloaded GPS and in Built GPS Perform the same way or wat is their difference? Thanks
it has gps, I use to say that too but I later discovered that when you open maps then gps open as well. just agree to the question that comes your way when you open maps and you're good to go and that gps is inbuilt not a downloaded version
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by scampy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
valboy20:

matter of preference.

if you like to have a phone with flash and front camera..P3 is for you.

buh if you don't mind the both, then you can join the N3 family

thnx guy, i just bought my p3 now and so far it is awesome.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
How is the browsing quality of p3. I hear it opens sites in mobile quality and not pc
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by scampy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
OEmperor: How is the browsing quality of p3. I hear it opens sites in mobile quality and not pc

d browsin quality of my p3 is awesome.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
OEmperor: How is the browsing quality of p3. I hear it opens sites in mobile quality and not pc
its a bigggg liiee!! it's even a nit faster than n3. I use both phones so dont doubt me
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
23jerryking: its a bigggg liiee!! it's even a nit faster than n3. I use both phones so dont doubt me
wot has bin ur highest
download speed

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.