Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (259688 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On May 19, 2013
my p3

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mecussey(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2013
OFFIC3R: ALTHOUGH THEY SAID IT IS 15K SHA, I JUST LAFF. WHEN I JUST CHECK THEIR SITE AND AM SEEING #11,999. YEYE PPL. THESE OWERRI PEOPLE DEMM SEF EHN

Brother...owerri is one of the most costliest state in Nigeria. The funny thing is that they dont produce anything but fine babes, and ashewo

3 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2013
patmaine: my p3
please bro, where in computer village did you say the phone it's available for 12k? cos m getting one each for me and my brother this week
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mysticgal(f): 12:07pm On May 19, 2013
If this fone can instagram what am i waiting for,a get anoda quesion,i heard androids could do bbm tingie can this p3 do it?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Dykecosby: 12:08pm On May 19, 2013
I have abandon my bold5 for this n3, everything is good about apart from the Camera, It is my first android though cos i had never liked only screen touch, am in lov with it, I read all my pdf documents and enjoy the ps2 game graphics, no troubles so far for the past 1 month, i'm keeping my bb cos of my bbm contacts will dispose it once the messenger app start working on android.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2013
perfectcrush: [ quote author=Mafia4life]

senseless
Senseless because your sense couldn't meet up to the standard of senses that knows what I meant
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by lernah: 12:29pm On May 19, 2013
felix55: I saw d p3 tecno.d same features wit n3 bt p3 has front & back camera wit flash.i'll paste d pix later

b dose it support games? Weda hd or 3d any games @ all
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Sike(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2013
YESS!! My week has come. Whether tecno haters like it or not, i'm gonna buy my own tecno phone this week. But i'll go for Tecno Q1, cus i think that one "get mouth" pass N3 and P3. True or False?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2013
watching video nd browsing
apps

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 1:21pm On May 19, 2013
On tecno p3,does the soft keys show light?I mean those downward capacitative softkeys,cuz n3 doesnt and its a bit difficult to use at night and another thing if you power it on,will it make that chinko sound like N3?or will it just vibrate maturedly like nokia?
I really need to know the two things tnx.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2013
Tecno haters make unna go sleep now na by force to comment. If you are using htc and samsung s4 worth 100+ that doesnt make u a better person nor belittle tecno users.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by DOCTRE(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2013
Allwellcj: Pls o, is d tecno p3 fone available in naija nw? How much does is it for?

so the popular adage is true that "if u want to hide something from an African especially a Nigerian just keep in a book". imagine the question you were asking while it had been written boldly in the post the country where it had only been lunched. now scroll to the top and re - read all over again lazy reader.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by DOCTRE(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2013
[quote author=Allwellcj]Pls o, is d tecno p3 fone available in naija nw? How much does is it go for

so the popular adage is true that "if u want to hide something from an African especially a Nigerian just keep in a book". imagine the question you were asking while it had been written boldly in the post the country where it had only been lunched. now scroll to the top and re - read all over again lazy reader.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Samsantos9: 1:55pm On May 19, 2013
Pls where can get it in delta (delta central to be specific) and what's the price?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 2:14pm On May 19, 2013
Seyilome: single ?, that means no diference between p3 and n3 except nonsense flash and front cam? Am nt going to buy.i want low end phone that can handle fifa 12 and co well,am a gamer
you are a gamer,dont leave your brother behind,i thought i was the only one into gaming,as in not game freak,buh love games
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 2:30pm On May 19, 2013
murimoney: av used one of d techno Android brand b4 buh i later sold it bcus of of no custom rom probs buh nw am using *htc wildfire s* updated to ics 4.0.4 custom rom n its very stable it handles hd games pretty well fifa 12 -1.51GB pes 2012 -200MB and so on but though its nt a gaming fone. d probs wit dese fones are no custom roms n low memory.
we africans are too lazy to create custom roms.
i will still choose my htc over dis techno
please how much and where did you purchase the phone,dont tell me the store name,tell me the state,thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 2:42pm On May 19, 2013
poshdiva:

This is just what i was waiting to hear. I need this phone right now. My brazillian hair can wait.
you play games too?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bamac(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2013
Young po413: On tecno p3,does the soft keys show light?I mean those downward capacitative softkeys,cuz n3 doesnt and its a bit difficult to use at night and another thing if you power it on,will it make that chinko sound like N3?or will it just vibrate maturedly like nokia?
I really need to know the two things tnx.
c u can control d sound of n3 by puttin it to silent b4 turnin it off and remove the silent mode afta u on it, am sure it wil work dsame way 4 d p3 if posibly it doesnt v control.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 2:56pm On May 19, 2013
Francheezy: watching video nd browsing
apps
which phone is these,p3 or n3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2013
Law naza: which phone is these,p3 or n3
p3
@yungpo
.d p3 has lyt on d keys.. Nd u can't off d sound
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olumyyde(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2013
danduchi: It 17k in kaduna....Check makarfi plazer

Its 14k5 in makarfi plaza sir,was there on thursday.tnx.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 4:53pm On May 19, 2013
Francheezy: p3
@yungpo
.d p3 has lyt on d keys.. Nd u can't off d sound
please sir,the p3 is it custermized or uncustermized,can you post some games screenshot you'av played,thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 19, 2013
Law naza: you play games too?

Yes. Although i have abandoned every other game temporarily for Temple Run.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by tedjazz(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2013
switchie: pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.

Switch oof the fone and press the power button and the upper volume button at the same time. Release the power button after 4secs and keep holding the upper volume untill u see an interface.. Click format..and ure back
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by tedjazz(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2013
apps
How did u do dat?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by dnawah(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2013
sanniemoe: When Samsung r producing mega phones like S4.u talking bou Techno.by the way, who uses that crude fone in ds jet age
megrin
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2013
well...i dnt play games...tho av tried sum games nd dey played well
.i dnt av d tyme to download hd games
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2013
HOW TO TURN OFF START UP SOUND IN TECNO P3
This is easy to do if your phone is rooted,
and requires no modification to any boot
animation or anything.
Open a root explorer, go to /system/
media/
Rename the following two files as shown
below (not mandatory for the names to
match mine, they are just for example)
PowerOn.mp3 -> PowerOn.mp3.disabled
PowerOff.mp3 -> PowerOff.mp3.disabled
From here, you can also get rid of camera
and other annoying sounds from the
phones UI folder.
myt work on n3.
whenever u on ur fone. it wld b on vib. so jst press volume up button.
for does without root download - "SILENT BOOT" FROM PLAYSTORE.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by NoQualms1(f): 6:38pm On May 19, 2013
apps
How did you do this?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 6:51pm On May 19, 2013
No Qualms:
How did you do this?

download Moboplayer frm playstore
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2013
No Qualms:
How did you do this?
dload float player or gplayer from playstore
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mysticgal(f): 6:59pm On May 19, 2013
Does 4 instagram and bbm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.