Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (261004 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Olarinde007: those anyone know if one can swap a tecno p3 phone to tecno D5 phone in tecno office.

Dey don't swap oo

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mackie1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please o, Na partition I do ooo, with PC and
the thing work. I jes restart my phone and the
thing dey shout low memory. Pls oooo

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mackie1: Please o, Na partition I do ooo, with PC and
the thing work. I jes restart my phone and the
thing dey shout low memory. Pls oooo

You didn't create the link well wit its necsary settings I gues, ur internal memory is to be freed wit @least 50MB if u must v aplication in there, not supose to be full like dis, open the link2sd, look @ the the 3 icon @ the top right hand side on same link wit the name Link2sd, click on the 1st icon wit a umbrella like shape, it wil pop down a list of options where u hav all, user,internal, system, linked, and so on, chose Internal, it wil list out all application in internal memory, den click/tap each application,den chose creat link, do it to as many application u see there! It wil automatic move the applications to the ext2, then check d storage info! If done,d internal memory wil reduce!den go to d settings of link2sd, tick/select the 2 options under Auto link n d 3 options under auto link settings, den tick/select the 3 options under general too! Enjoy n feed me back pls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mackie1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
obisite:

You didn't create the link well wit its necsary settings I gues, ur internal memory is to be freed wit @least 50MB if u must v aplication in there, not supose to be full like dis, open the link2sd, look @ the the 3 icon @ the top right hand side on same link wit the name Link2sd, click on the 1st icon wit a umbrella like shape, it wil pop down a list of options where u hav all, user,internal, system, linked, and so on, chose Internal, it wil list out all application in internal memory, den click/tap each application,den chose creat link, do it to as many application u see there! It wil automatic move the applications to the ext2, then check d storage info! If done,d internal memory wil reduce!den go to d settings of link2sd, tick/select the 2 options under Auto link n d 3 options under auto link settings, den tick/select the 3 options under general too! Enjoy n feed me back pls
thanks but have a look.

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mackie1: thanks but have a look.
I think you hav suceeded, so check the storage info, and display d screen shot
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Olarinde007: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
i have a tenco p3 phone which i bought 3 weeks ago. is it possible for me to swap it to tecno D5 in any tecno shop oulet. And pls what are d proceedures.

thank u
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
obisite:
I think you hav suceeded, so check the storage info, and display d screen shot
Oga, after I've partioned with minitool and I wanna open link2sd...i kip on gettin damaged sd card all the time
I. Formatted it..did it agn..I still got the same tin.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
Unitedforever:
Oga, after I've partioned with minitool and I wanna open link2sd...i kip on gettin damaged sd card all the time
I. Formatted it..did it agn..I still got the same tin.

Hav not xperience such,xcept CWM,buh was corected, a mistake by d partitioner, mayb there was a mistake along d process or d SD is corupted frm d laptop or so, try d sd in anoda fone!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by drey08(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
idokojerry:
same blog i used.got superuser,rootchecker still access denied.follow all them listed tips,stil stucked.fone just goes off and never comes on till after hard reset.guess ama keep trying till luck shines on me.
. I fall a victim of dis kinda prob 2,afta it denied 4 lyk 4tyms of trynin it I quited rootin ma fone sad
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
warrenweste:

do u try rooting it?
it was rooted. I think someone tampered my gourmet with the system folder in lib.that is in the egl and deleted some files. please am replying late because I don't have phone again please guys
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by NextGenx(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
droid vpn https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oun9p312o6v9l9/DroidVPN_1_8_7e.apk get hold of your unlimited mtn download. want to know how??

hmu 08083889740droid vpn https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oun9p312o6v9l9/DroidVPN_1_8_7e.apk get hold of your unlimited mtn download. want to know how??

hmu 08083889740
droid vpn https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oun9p312o6v9l9/DroidVPN_1_8_7e.apk get hold of your unlimited mtn download. want to know how??

hmu 08083889740
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by NextGenx(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tecno p3 custom rom.. released under A.D.G and baddest modz prolly comming up.

quick info https://www.nairaland.com/1370936/custom-rom-tecno-p3-shutter

whatsapp me @ 08083889740

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
obisite:

Hav not xperience such,xcept CWM,buh was corected, a mistake by d partitioner, mayb there was a mistake along d process or d SD is corupted frm d laptop or so, try d sd in anoda fone!
Thanks..
I've solved it
Turned out it was because I didn't use a card reader initially.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Owlumeday(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls i nid a link dat i can download minitool partition wizard frm nd hope i can do it @ a cafe.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
obisite:

U saw the steps there na, 1st do backup of ur files, if nothin inside, move d fone to CWM mode,after partitionin, u download link2sd, open it, alow superuser, select ext2, let it load up, it wil restart, den open link2sd, go settings, pick automatic link, select d 3 options there, den u r 2ru! Start downloadin, no more insufficient memory
please How do I backup all d stuff on my sd card before going ahead with this partition?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
ajasa4link: please How do I backup all d stuff on my sd card before going ahead with this partition?
Download Titanium backup or better still like I did :-
If you have a laptop..back it up on it by copying all the contents of the sd card into a folder and after partitioning it, copy it back to the Sd card.

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Unitedforever:
Download Titanium backup or better still like I did :-
If you have a laptop..back it up on it by copying all the contents of the sd card into a folder and after partitioning it, copy it back to the Sd card.
OK tnx...I once downloaded titanium backup, but didn't really get along with using it.... I will try d laptop tomorrow
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Unitedforever(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
ajasa4link: OK tnx...I once downloaded titanium backup, but didn't really get along with using it.... I will try d laptop tomorrow
Your welcome bro..
I didn't get along with it too...I once backed up Pes..I un installed it..when I wanted to install it back with titanium..it refused oh..it kept on loading to eternity...that's why I resorted to laptop
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
ajasa4link: OK tnx...I once downloaded titanium backup, but didn't really get along with using it.... I will try d laptop tomorrow

Or u download moroboro ,very easy to backup. it like. Nokia PC suite, type moroboro suit or wat, download it and instal on computer, den conect ur fone wit cable, it wil load up everytin on ur fone to d system, and ask u if u wna do backup, u can do back there, after partion,u can also conect, and restore, it restore n direct the applications to necesary folders, I wil check d ful name of d moroboro application, is has a market too, @least for others user
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by theumpire: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
guys,i wil lik to know if uc web download can b continued/resumed after pausing or network stopage..i m asking because i want to download a fairly large with this 100mb daily restricted vpn android,so i wont b able to downlad all at a time.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
the umpire: guys,i wil lik to know if uc web download can b continued/resumed after pausing or network stopage..i m asking because i want to download a fairly large with this 100mb daily restricted vpn android,so i wont b able to downlad all at a time.
YES it does, even the default browser which i fancy more dan UCWEB but make sure u are not downloading 4rm zippyshare cos dat site does not support Resume/Pause
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by mightyleks(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2013
the umpire: guys,i wil lik to know if uc web download can b continued/resumed after pausing or network stopage..i m asking because i want to download a fairly large with this 100mb daily restricted vpn android,so i wont b able to downlad all at a time.

Yes it works
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by justicesky24(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2013
guys l3 nd p3 which one should i go for cos i saw friend playing gangster vegas the game is sweet
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by justicesky24(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2013
guys l3 nd p3 which one should i go for cos i saw friend playing gangster vegas on his p3 the game is sweet
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Olarinde007: i have a tenco p3 phone which i bought 3 weeks ago. is it possible for me to swap it to tecno D5 in any tecno shop oulet. And pls what are d proceedures.

thank u

Dey don't swap fone, what happend to it?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Owlumeday: Pls i nid a link dat i can download minitool partition wizard frm nd hope i can do it @ a cafe.

Bros google is out or check this link
http://download.cnet.com/MiniTool-Partition-Wizard-Home-Edition/3000-2094_4-10962200.html

OR
http://www.noypigeeks.com/android/tutorial-a-guide-to-link2sd/
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by theumpire: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Godvilla: YES it does, even the default browser which i fancy more dan UCWEB but make sure u are not downloading 4rm zippyshare cos dat site does not support Resume/Pause
mightyleks:

Yes it works
thankz, bros..u ppl have bn realy helpful.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2013
obisite:

Or u download moroboro ,very easy to backup. it like. Nokia PC suite, type moroboro suit or wat, download it and instal on computer, den conect ur fone wit cable, it wil load up everytin on ur fone to d system, and ask u if u wna do backup, u can do back there, after partion,u can also conect, and restore, it restore n direct the applications to necesary folders, I wil check d ful name of d moroboro application, is has a market too, @least for others user
OK thanks....but if I want to use that titanium backup on phone, How will I go about it and should it be saved on phone memory or sd card since u said d sd card will be wiped off during partition
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
if any one has partisioned is memory card please holla me...leme ask 1 or two tins..tnx
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
ajasa4link: OK thanks....but if I want to use that titanium backup on phone, How will I go about it and should it be saved on phone memory or sd card since u said d sd card will be wiped off during partition

Titanium myt get u confuse when it coms to restore n instalation, jut bck up wit laptop, or better stil, d moroboro software! Instal to system, search for driver, den u r gud to go! All this stuf is on nairaland pages, there is a page where d link of a gud driver is, that page for rootin steps

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Owlumeday(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.