Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (260378 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Isiri: 2:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Sir pls help me out with this. Dis is my first dual
tecno fone f7 and I notice that,I can't make or receive
call if one of the sim is on data connection.I have to
switch off d data before the two sim can receive nd
make calls.nd hv done all I could with d setting and
still can't find solution to it or is it the way d fone
was made to operate. Tankx sir. Await ur help
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mrowoks: 3:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Sir, please I bought a tecno p3 from etisalat and I downloaded games on in some are hanging ....and the temple run 1 and 2 isn't working at all........it will open the temple run page the write "please wait,loading" then go back....please what can I do anybody please help me? Thanks....[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by phranseeqz(m): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2013
pls is it true? I heard it is possible to browse and watch movies at the same time, pls hw true is dis and if possible can i get any link.
pls help o
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by stephano100(m): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2013
phranseeqz: pls is it true? I heard it is possible to browse and watch movies at the same time, pls hw true is dis and if possible can i get any link
jeeez wit dat small screen,u cant multi-task actually...but u can use mobo player to multi-task,watching movies while running oda apps
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by zachbryn: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2013
23jerryking: thanks so much sir how can I restore my phone after downloading the files, please help me. God bless you sir, just endure to explain to me please

These are all you need to have first
(1)A rooted phone (http://www.baba2023.com/2013/05/root-your-tecno-p3.html)
(2)ClockWorkMod Recovery installed (CWM) (https://www.nairaland.com/1340634/cwm-recovery-tecno-n3-tecno)

Remember to be patient and follow every step correctly.
When in recovery mode your torch will be on continously. This is normal.
Your battery should be atlest 50% charged or above.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mrowoks: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2013
Sir, please I bought a tecno p3 from etisalat and I downloaded games on in some are hanging ....and the temple run 1 and 2 isn't working at all........it will open the temple run page the write "please wait,loading" then go back....please what can I do anybody please help me? Thanks..
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2013
zachbryn:

These are all you need to have first
(1)A rooted phone (http://www.baba2023.com/2013/05/root-your-tecno-p3.html)
(2)ClockWorkMod Recovery installed (CWM) (https://www.nairaland.com/1340634/cwm-recovery-tecno-n3-tecno)

Remember to be patient and follow every step correctly.
When in recovery mode your torch will be on continously. This is normal.
Your battery should be atlest 50% charged or above.

sir I did not have that CWM on my phone before it got bricked please any other way? that CWM I saw in playstore but am only a novice so I did not download so now that my phone can't even boot past the TECNO logo, what can I use now to unbrick it or how can I unbrick?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mrowoks: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Sir, please I bought a tecno p3 from etisalat and I downloaded games on in some are hanging ....and the temple run 1 and 2 isn't working at all........it will open the temple run page the write "please wait,loading" then go back....please what can I do anybody please help me? Thanks....please sum1 should answer me pls......
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Isiri:

Sir pls help me out with this. Dis is my first dual tecno fone and I notice that,I can't make or receive call if one of the sim is on data connection.I have to switch off d data before the two sim can receive nd make calls.nd hv done all I could with d setting and still can't find solution to it or is it the way d fone was made to operate. Tankx sir. Await ur help
my p3 data will stop when am receiving or making calls
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2013
teejaytalabs: am using p3 bt dont knw wre to root my phone in kaduna
if u hav probs rooting ur phone just call me and i will put u true...08120850023
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2013
23jerryking: my p3 data will stop when am receiving or making calls
ya..except ur 3g is on dats wen it wouldnt affect it...for management of airtime i would advice u get 2 sims....one for data stuffs and d oda for ur calls so that wen ur data package is exhausted dey woundnt deduct ur credit...and network tripin off would not be a problem again
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Adegbemigunjosh: guyz plz av restored factory settings on my phone stil i cant play large files game lyk temple run etc.buh i can play low files game...plz tel me wat to do
what error message do u get
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mrowoks: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2013
jairus ben: what error message do u
get
Am experiencing the same thing it will write something like "please wait, loading" then it will go back
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mrowoks: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2013
jairus ben: if u hav probs rooting ur phone just call me and i will put u true...08120850023
Please what's the use of the rooting I don't know anything about this....will it make games like temple run play on my p3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Mrowoks: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr owoks: Sir, please I bought a tecno p3 from etisalat and I downloaded games on in some are hanging ....and the temple run 1 and 2 isn't working at all........it will open the temple run page the write "please wait,loading" then go back....please what can I do anybody please help me? Thanks....please sum1 should answer me pls......
Pls sumone should kindly answer

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by wheesin(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
zachbryn:

If you used min tool you can change it to FAT 32 not any other format.

Note that Memory cards use FAT or FAT 32.

hw cos i couldnt find it
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr owoks:
root your phone and download chain fire 3D
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Mr owoks:
not sure
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
mtn users should all port to the 100h cheat and leave d bis network if it's not working jare...the 100h cheat will give u 3gb free of charge..just send 100h to 131 as many times as possible till mtn reply u...I sent mine like 48 times...and it works with d default apn

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Sike(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
ajasa4link: mtn users should all port to the 100h cheat and leave d bis network if it's not working jare...the 100h cheat will give u 3gb free of charge..just send 100h to 131 as many times as possible till mtn reply u...I sent mine like 48 times...and it works with d default apn
*sighs* How much Oooooo
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sike: *sighs* How much Oooooo
did I make mention of money?...it's free...I had 0.00 naira on my sim when I tried it
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
ajasa4link: did I make mention of money?...it's free...I had 0.00 naira on my sim when I tried it
. ℓ̊ have been trying dis stuff since yescday night till now nothing show 4 ma 2 mtn simcards #sighz
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
iheanyi40: . ℓ̊ have been trying dis stuff since yescday night till now nothing show 4 ma 2 mtn simcards #sighz
keep trying,I started mine 8am this morning and got d reply around 11.30am
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
my fellow nairalanders, please vote for me for the Etisalat Nigeria GeekForce competition.

Tajinere 408

http://polldaddy.com/poll/7290116/

Appreciate the favour. Thanks a lot. Remain blessed!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by scampy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
ajasa4link: keep trying,I started mine 8am this morning and got d reply around 11.30am

Pls afta delivery reply, wot‘s next to knw weda u av bin givn or nt? I av send 2 to 131 since around 8:00am.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
My tecno p3 has refused to root. I've downloaded Poot and ministro. And updated liberies. After freezing and restart, the 3rd icon refused to appear. Please somebody help.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
scampy:

Pls afta delivery reply, wot‘s next to knw weda u av bin givn or nt? I av send 2 to 131 since around 8:00am.
just wait till they give u a congratulations msg
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by scampy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
ajasa4link: just wait till they give u a congratulations msg

Thnx, i wil wait.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr owoks: Sir, please I bought a tecno p3 from etisalat and I downloaded games on in some are hanging ....and the temple run 1 and 2 isn't working at all........it will open the temple run page the write "please wait,loading" then go back....please what can I do anybody please help me? Thanks....please sum1 should answer me pls......
every one dah has dis phone pkays tempke run smoothly so i winder why yr own is a problem ...maybe the file is corupt or u jst have too flash the phone again
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by jairusben(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr owoks:
Please what's the use of the rooting I don't know anything about this....will it make games like temple run play on my p3
no...temple run runs smoothly without rooting... ur phone is malfunctioning....did u downliad from store if yes den u reset ur phones
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Omo see questions o, well dis pages is nt much u all shuld read previous page 4 crying out loud.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Any latest gist for browsing,mtn or etisalat,work things kept me busy all these while

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Windows Mobile Naija Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.