Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health (9085 Views)

NLC Gives Rochas Okorocha 14-day Ultimatum / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Abagworo(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dede1: At least, Ohakin never stage managed a road accident where he could be flown to London in order afford him the avenue to hide the JPROS contract money traced to Lebanon. What is the fate of the occupants of the other vehicles involved in said accident? Imo State peeps are jackasses for being hoodwinked by this street tout called Rochas Okorocha. I met him six months into his term as governor of Imo State and concluded thereafter he is a joker.

Dede1 I am highly convinced that you are not a sincere man. You are a shame to your family and all lovers of truth. Why can't you accept a fact that is quite glaring? Even a blind man knows the level of infrastructural change in Imo since Rochas took over or are you not based in Imo? Rochas though with his shortcomings remains a light to the Igbo people and should not be pulled down the way your likes did to Orji Kalu. Let us let the man focus on the good things he's doing in Imo State till 2015.
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Dede1(m): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Dede1 I am highly convinced that you are not a sincere man. You are a shame to your family and all lovers of truth. Why can't you accept a fact that is quite glaring? Even a blind man knows the level of infrastructural change in Imo since Rochas took over or are you not based in Imo? Rochas though with his shortcomings remains a light to the Igbo people and should not be pulled down the way your likes did to Orji Kalu. Let us let the man focus on the good things he's doing in Imo State till 2015.

I have known you to be very deceitful person and senseless praise singer of Rochas Okorocha. As a matter of fact, I know Igbo people to be highly pragmatic and resourceful. If Rochas Okorocha has brought Imo State to the level of infrastructural wonders that even a blind man can feel them, a sycophant such as you would have flooded this site with the pictures of such infrastructural models Okorocha has stamped on Imo State.

Again, I met Okorocha, at least, six months to his tenure as Imo State governor. He has not disappointed me as a result of my observation of him. Have you asked about the fate of the occupants of the vehicle(s) alleged in the head-on crash with the governor’s motorcade? Rochas Okorocha is nothing but a street tout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barack Obama Is Not The First American Black President! / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin / Military Rescued 11,595 Boko Haram Captives Under Me – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.