Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? (5105 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 190 Thread On Funny Pics / Which Was Ur Dumbest & Funniest Post/thread For 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by YoungGame: 4:40am On Apr 30, 2013
[size=23pt]JAMB! JAMB!! JAMB!!![/size]

I could remember my 1st Jamb. I was sitting 4 Use of English, physics, chemisty and mathematics. I shaded d ones I know and was waiting 4 MANNA 2 fall When I noticed a very beautiful girl sitting beside me. She was shading and was not looking up. Through the help of my long neck, I peeped and checked her work, she was already in no 65. I was still in 21 and time was almost out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her until we got 2 no 98 together. Suddenly, She looked up, caught me and shouted in a low Voice.

[size=21pt]'What are It?, Why is U copying me?, Copys! Copys! You is not shaming! As big as U dey! You is a dulls boy! You are a disgrace Ur Manhood!'[/size]

[size=21pt]Na so I shout, "Hey!!! Hey!!! Hey!!! I am finished! I don die 2day! 5 minutes more? Abeg! Who get Eraser! Somebody Help![/size] !

Wish You Guys Success, Please Don't Copy Like Me Oooooooo

gringringrin

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 2:53am On May 02, 2013
FOLLOW this link below closely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its 2.52AM and im laffin so much that the people around my area has woken up

https://www.nairaland.com/1275961/jamb-2013-result-out-mass#15516499
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 1:23am On May 04, 2013
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 1:37am On May 04, 2013
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 04, 2013
190:

I did not remove my manliness after first round, I left it inside the kitty while it  soften and re rise again inside the kitty for second round continuation but the job is hard,it is called neatly done bleeping, no condom needed for this kind of bleep and all sperm must be pour deep because no removal of manliness for 2 rounds to be successfully and an attempt for 3 rounds would break your bone

Born2fuck

grin grin grin this is crazy!
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2013
Dat #someonetellnigeria and #someonetellkenyan thread is absolutely hilarious! Dammit i'll keep laffing till tomorrow..
Adaobi, itsmodella, and 190 almost injured my tummy.. Lmao
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Shugamania(f): 8:40am On May 05, 2013
booqee: Dat #someonetellnigeria and #someonetellkenyan thread is absolutely hilarious! Dammit i'll keep laffing till tomorrow..
Adaobi, itsmodella, and 190 almost injure my tummy.. Lmao

Post the link pls.
Itsmodella sabi make person laff with those sassy comments of hers.
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

Post the link pls.
Itsmodella sabi make person laff with those sassy comments of hers.
this is d link https://www.nairaland.com/1232791/kenyans-respond-nigerias-treatment-harambee
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by dominique(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
Funniest post I've seen in a while grin

Tolexander: Within hours, 100,000 followers!

This life sha!
Life without money!

The same twitter account i opened 4years ago still with just 2 followers and they are my younger bro and my cousin and i was the one that used their accounts to follow mine!

I tire o!

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Shugamania(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2013
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by k4kenny(f): 1:55am On May 07, 2013
This has got to be one of the funniest threads on nl. Okija juju's visit to the 'zoo' grin gringringringrin

www.nairaland.com/1064414/nigeria-52-celebration-port-harcourt-zoo

This post especially cracked M̶̲̅ε̲̣ up grin

yuzedo: Omo, forget story. No better Zoo for Naija at all!
1. Ibadan Zoo dem kill lion because pastor
enter him cage to cast demon comot Lion body
(Daniel in the Lion's den)
2. Jos Zoo the animals run comot because dem
say Joz worse pass Jungle!
3. UNN Zoo na d only place i don see animals
dey commit suicide because of owu! Imagine
where dem dey give Lion okpa/igba (dat food
wey be like moi-moi).. Lion dey chop akamu,
elephant dey chop beans and ayaraya, snake
dey chop cashew... Chai Naija we hail!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:02am On May 07, 2013
^ ^ ^ seriously? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by dominique(f): 8:56am On May 07, 2013
k4kenny: This has got to be one of the funniest threads on nl. Okija juju's visit to the 'zoo' grin gringringringrin

That thread is bookmarked on all my browsing devices. So freakin hilaarious grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by joudini(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2013
Goodness! I let out a biiiiggg laugh forgetting l was in a seminar! 190, b2f, yuzedo, modella, okija, booqee(thx 4 d link) etc, thx for the great laugh. Am saving all the pages linked. l know l'l be laughing for a mighty long time.

'Instead of 6packs, kenyans have 6 ribs' hahahaha. What type of shit is that!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 6:10pm On May 11, 2013
k4kenny: This has got to be one of the funniest threads on nl. Okija juju's visit to the 'zoo' grin gringringringrin

ive been crying for over 1hr reading that grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Never marry a male virgin, I have said it a million times. A female Virgin is alright, you can teach her and most times they are willing to learn. Teach a male virgin? Hell no, they gat too much pride to succumb to s3x lesson 101.

Even if you don't want to taste before marriage, please do some serious screening....

1. Check if he is circumcised.

2. Touch him down there and count how many secs it took the iroko inbetween his legs to stand at attention waiting to sing Nigerian national anthem.

3. Run your right hand along the length of his shaft and look for veins that will pop out, the more veins with smug looks on their faces you find, the more sexually active that guy is, if you see an angry vein ready to pop out, please run. That thing must have been deprived of some tender loving care for so long.

I rest my case

This post by Jennykadry wants to kill me with laff.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

This post by Jennykadry wants to kill me with laff.
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
This thread's dying!
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Iaz93: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
the thread is dead already.
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190theclown: 2:45am On Aug 26, 2013
Iaz93: the thread is dead already.

angry angry
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Vansnickers: 3:46am On Aug 30, 2013
190: Go hug a moderately wet transformer

Fstranger

Cut your post according to your own looks

iyatrustee

I did not remove my manliness after first round, I left it inside the kitty while it  soften and re rise again inside the kitty for second round continuation but the job is hard,it is called neatly done bleeping, no condom needed for this kind of bleep and all sperm must be pour deep because no removal of manliness for 2 rounds to be successfully and an attempt for 3 rounds would break your bone

Born2fuck

he sort of got disoriented after being toasted by a certain nler.
i guess he was caught offguard since he's usually the one doing the chasing, not the other way round.

the lady was pretty direct and totally discombulated [is that a word?] him.

i no know say the man na fashin.

Tpiah on 190

Name: Tpia Mumu
race: black

Physical Description:5'6, dark complexioned, gray haired wig but other wise bald with a few wisps/ strands and wears correction lenses.
(picture below)

Last seen leaving an Irish pub and believed to be hiding out in various internet cafes in the states.
The senior citizen escaped from "Hope for Cretins" retirement home in the UK
and suffers from post meno-pause like irritability, multiple personality disorder and
OldHag-onitis. She is known to frequent pubs, V0dka and H3nnessey being her favorite drinks.
When intoxicated is known to be aggressive so approach with caution!

Please call 1-8OO-GET-DHAG if you see her! There is a 600 sterlings/ $972 U.S. reward for her capture and return

Mizdarkskin on tpia 

I can swear on my life that boy is a yahoo yahoo boy

Reality101

I fell inside Gutter while Looking at nyash

born2fuck

Naija and superstition sha. Hmm, anyway, I love ghosts! Perhaps you could hook me up with a nice looking, 'yellow', and voluptuous one (just like 'wiliwili'). I'd like to see how a ghost reacts when it (or is it 'she') o'r'ga'sms.

pro01

I was in the class watching indecency video and she was watching the indecency video on my phone with me while my manliness was rising badly.I have to pin it down in style but I think she noticed it  but she did not want to talk

born2fuck

Things wey dey happen 4 campus now-a-days ehn? Even Sodom & Gomorrah go accept say dem be amateurs!!!

yiboboy

Thank you jare 190. HER is not a dog.

xynerise

@sleekch1
what's yours nah, na me do you? NO.
Pls take your demonic spirit faaaar.
I beg of u, jooor o.

sunch

There was girl I bleeped twice in my school, although she was very strict, she is bootilicious and boobilicious Lepa girl, I did everything,lied, fake promise of about 20,000 naira and promise never to hurt her Until she finally let me bleep her, though I bleeped her two times but I was disappointing by her inability to sabbi bleep .her body na supper, I ran away after sex  and never fulfilled any of my promises to her and I did not even give her any money too, now,I have been thinking of her beautiful body, I am trying a way to bleep her the 3rd times since I have been missing such a beautiful body, Can any0ne help me with ideas I can use please. , guys only, I beg oooooooo000

born2fuck

I've once 4uckd a babe.When i startd wit her she was firstly giggling her waste,later she started trembling like one dat has an epilepsy, tearing my bed spread apart. Screaming, yeh, yeh, yeh, you go kill me o, you go kill me o. oooh thank u, o thank u, thank u, thank u. As i was gliding away, she was seriously sucking every part of my body,chest,shoulder&tearing me wit her fingers.I was really enjoying it tho. But after d show nko, see
my body

sunch   

[b]I was relaxing in my house Jejeli and got a called from one of my girlfriend,she said she want to see me urgently and it is very important. she told me she is urgently in need of 4k for some reasons which I can't disclosed here. As she was talking, my eyes was on her bosoms while my manliness troubling my trousers. with all she narrated, I gave her 2k plus 500 transport cause she sure girl in term of offer for free option and I will not because of one small messing gas spoil my yansh, I told my  her, you cannot go like that and she replied Wale,I am in her worried, make we short  story off,I grab the backside ooo and then off to my bed. 

Make she off her cloth, she said Wale , no! no!! no!!!, she will only off her trouser and I will have to do it like that since she was in her hurry. as she off her trouser and the poo was I have forgot to buy condom

the girl vex and she claimed, it will be next time, me sef mad and I told her,we will do it like that but I won't release inside.

as I was bleeping, i was watching my release time and making me removing manliness in every suspected release,
na so she dey hold her bosom tight despite cloth on her body,she no even make my body torch her body and she was saying don't stain my cloth please

as I was about to release,I will remove my manliness and the tin go run back,  as the the tin dey finally they rush out, make I pour am for down ooo, na the girl body the tin land. Come see abuse from her mouth
She said, I know your heart is wicked and I tried to say sorry, I bust into laugh with sorry, come make matter worst

the next thing she said was you intentional did this,,ooh my God, I do not know why some people are silly, she said that to herself,Na him I begin look like mumu, I do not know what to do now because she have not even call to say thank you even though the money dey small.Na wetin I suppose do, call her or who is at fault

born2fuck [/b]

Sucking pooosie is the #1 factor for having BLACK LIPS

do you know the amount of HEAT thats been generated from that spot

An average lady generates 7383, 37378843, 376377 MHZ heat from her pooosie

enough to fry plantain and you go put your lips in there,

Surely dont be suprised when your lips become burnt and blackened 

count me out

bro you are still in Jamaica as I can see. Pls desist from this igbo smoking its bad for your health as I can see. Be strong!

mr.brownjay on 190

Bros one man meat na anoda man kilishi!

We go mourn the baby matter after, but what shall it profit a man if we loose the pikin still loose the snake meat untop.
Abeg drex back small make we see space arrange firewood,  Na banga soup this meat go fit, with starch and Guiness stout,

God knw say we no see the snake early, if not the pikin for follow chop,

Okija Juju

Damn!!! Born2Fuck is one Insane Dude. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Vansnickers: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2013
groovie: lafflaff123: Weak guy. Na Snakethem see for una room na you dey shout as if you Shine Mercy Johnson Congo.
Wetin you expect from orientationcamp wey dey bush?i wonder if you come see KPUKPURU BIRD wey them say na WINCH wetin you go do?
When i even see the picture of the small snake i just say this guy FALL MY HAND. Abi you be Aje Butter wey any small thing go cry MUMMY MUMMY?which school you go sef?Convenant?Igbinidion?Redeemer?Babcock?i know say na one of this AJE school you attend thats why you weak like moin moin and see your fellow weak people dey thank God for you lol,for small snake matter and oneeven say na Cobra lol.
If you go school wey them dey doSHOT PUT as toilet inside bush you go know say when you bend down dey poo you go dey see snake around and wetin u go do as you dey KAKA na just to carry stone throw for the snake direction and continue your kaka. So if you dey KAKA come see snake nko?weak guy you fall yourhand.

i laffed so hard at this one, and i keep laffing at it every day

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Couple of years back after keeping my Virginity as a Morally sound & Brilliant Young TEEN but was lost to a Strange Girl after my High School at Nineteen(19).
Before then,there were High school Pressure especially when u'r the guru of the Class.
i Noticed that my first 'Release' was actually Blood.is this a way of ascertaining a Man's Hymen is Lost?

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz @ man's hymen

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chai, this thread is realy crazy. LMFAF, meaning- laff my fvcking ar.ze off.
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by emmabest2000(m): 5:34am On Oct 05, 2013
alutacontinua: I'll go first...this post below by lefulefu makes me laugh anytime anywhere. embarassed I just keep wondering what the tin looks like. undecided

grin grin grin grin
LMFAO grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
booqee: this is d link https://www.nairaland.com/1232791/kenyans-respond-nigerias-treatment-harambee
Blood Of god!!! gringrin LMAO!! I have died laughing ooo.

"Kenyans don't have six packs they have six ribs"

Lwkmd oo!! This thread is something else. I've bookmarked it already.
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by adexsimply(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2013
yuzedo:
190 3inches joystink alway dissappointed him sometime (only 103.9% of d times) so why havent he caught off d gaddem joystink dammit?!?! we give upp! angry angry angry
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by adexsimply(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2013
yuzedo: op bro is witch a animal? undecided cos many poeple use to eat witch. angry

how to no who eat witch:

1. he very very ugly and darkskin like mod seun angry
2. he from ibadan or ondo angry
3. like psqaure music angry
4. spek english like who god hate well well angry

Source: wikipida knews.

p.s. dont quote dis poast if u dint want obatala to deal wit u dis nigth angry angry angry
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2013
Lmao.....yuzedo will nt kill me grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190theclown: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100+ Whatsapp Group Link For Everyone In 2020 / 52 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Biu Borno State / Who Can Solve This Maths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.