Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? (5113 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 190 Thread On Funny Pics / Which Was Ur Dumbest & Funniest Post/thread For 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
For some of us, we come here majorly to catch fun and others that claim to come for business would agree that they show their teeth when they cone across some posts on nairaland. I have come across some threads that made people around think i'm going mad before. undecided

Share some of your funniest posts/thread/moments on nairaland.
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
I'll go first...this post below by lefulefu makes me laugh anytime anywhere. embarassed I just keep wondering what the tin looks like. undecided

lefulefu: i remember those days wey i no get money i toast one igbo babe and she come say my head be like beer opener sad
men i come really dey embarrasss dat time sad.these days if i wan toast babe i go first flaunt my cash and the babe go jus smile and say yes.u suppose sabi naija babe style grin

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Go hug a moderately wet transformer

Fstranger

Cut your post according to your own looks

iyatrustee

I did not remove my manliness after first round, I left it inside the kitty while it  soften and re rise again inside the kitty for second round continuation but the job is hard,it is called neatly done bleeping, no condom needed for this kind of bleep and all sperm must be pour deep because no removal of manliness for 2 rounds to be successfully and an attempt for 3 rounds would break your bone

Born2fuck

he sort of got disoriented after being toasted by a certain nler.
i guess he was caught offguard since he's usually the one doing the chasing, not the other way round.

the lady was pretty direct and totally discombulated [is that a word?] him.

i no know say the man na fashin.

Tpiah on 190

Name: Tpia Mumu
race: black

Physical Description:5'6, dark complexioned, gray haired wig but other wise bald with a few wisps/ strands and wears correction lenses.
(picture below)

Last seen leaving an Irish pub and believed to be hiding out in various internet cafes in the states.
The senior citizen escaped from "Hope for Cretins" retirement home in the UK
and suffers from post meno-pause like irritability, multiple personality disorder and
OldHag-onitis. She is known to frequent pubs, V0dka and H3nnessey being her favorite drinks.
When intoxicated is known to be aggressive so approach with caution!

Please call 1-8OO-GET-DHAG if you see her! There is a 600 sterlings/ $972 U.S. reward for her capture and return

Mizdarkskin on tpia 

I can swear on my life that boy is a yahoo yahoo boy

Reality101

I fell inside Gutter while Looking at nyash

born2fuck

Naija and superstition sha. Hmm, anyway, I love ghosts! Perhaps you could hook me up with a nice looking, 'yellow', and voluptuous one (just like 'wiliwili'). I'd like to see how a ghost reacts when it (or is it 'she') o'r'ga'sms.

pro01

I was in the class watching indecency video and she was watching the indecency video on my phone with me while my manliness was rising badly.I have to pin it down in style but I think she noticed it  but she did not want to talk

born2fuck

Things wey dey happen 4 campus now-a-days ehn? Even Sodom & Gomorrah go accept say dem be amateurs!!!

yiboboy

Thank you jare 190. HER is not a dog.

xynerise

@sleekch1
what's yours nah, na me do you? NO.
Pls take your demonic spirit faaaar.
I beg of u, jooor o.

sunch

There was girl I bleeped twice in my school, although she was very strict, she is bootilicious and boobilicious Lepa girl, I did everything,lied, fake promise of about 20,000 naira and promise never to hurt her Until she finally let me bleep her, though I bleeped her two times but I was disappointing by her inability to sabbi bleep .her body na supper, I ran away after sex  and never fulfilled any of my promises to her and I did not even give her any money too, now,I have been thinking of her beautiful body, I am trying a way to bleep her the 3rd times since I have been missing such a beautiful body, Can any0ne help me with ideas I can use please. , guys only, I beg oooooooo000

born2fuck

I've once 4uckd a babe.When i startd wit her she was firstly giggling her waste,later she started trembling like one dat has an epilepsy, tearing my bed spread apart. Screaming, yeh, yeh, yeh, you go kill me o, you go kill me o. oooh thank u, o thank u, thank u, thank u. As i was gliding away, she was seriously sucking every part of my body,chest,shoulder&tearing me wit her fingers.I was really enjoying it tho. But after d show nko, see
my body

sunch       

I was relaxing in my house Jejeli and got a called from one of my girlfriend,she said she want to see me urgently and it is very important. she told me she is urgently in need of 4k for some reasons which I can't disclosed here. As she was talking, my eyes was on her bosoms while my manliness troubling my trousers. with all she narrated, I gave her 2k plus 500 transport cause she sure girl in term of offer for free option and I will not because of one small messing gas spoil my yansh, I told my  her, you cannot go like that and she replied Wale,I am in her worried, make we short  story off,I grab the backside ooo and then off to my bed. 

Make she off her cloth, she said Wale , no! no!! no!!!, she will only off her trouser and I will have to do it like that since she was in her hurry. as she off her trouser and the poo was I have forgot to buy condom

the girl vex and she claimed, it will be next time, me sef mad and I told her,we will do it like that but I won't release inside.

as I was bleeping, i was watching my release time and making me removing manliness in every suspected release,
na so she dey hold her bosom tight despite cloth on her body,she no even make my body torch her body and she was saying don't stain my cloth please

as I was about to release,I will remove my manliness and the tin go run back,  as the the tin dey finally they rush out, make I pour am for down ooo, na the girl body the tin land. Come see abuse from her mouth
She said, I know your heart is wicked and I tried to say sorry, I bust into laugh with sorry, come make matter worst

the next thing she said was you intentional did this,,ooh my God, I do not know why some people are silly, she said that to herself,Na him I begin look like mumu, I do not know what to do now because she have not even call to say thank you even though the money dey small.Na wetin I suppose do, call her or who is at fault

born2fuck

Sucking pooosie is the #1 factor for having BLACK LIPS

do you know the amount of HEAT thats been generated from that spot

An average lady generates 7383, 37378843, 376377 MHZ heat from her pooosie

enough to fry plantain and you go put your lips in there,

Surely dont be suprised when your lips become burnt and blackened 

count me out

bro you are still in Jamaica as I can see. Pls desist from this igbo smoking its bad for your health as I can see. Be strong!

mr.brownjay on 190

Bros one man meat na anoda man kilishi!

We go mourn the baby matter after, but what shall it profit a man if we loose the pikin still loose the snake meat untop.
Abeg drex back small make we see space arrange firewood,  Na banga soup this meat go fit, with starch and Guiness stout,

God knw say we no see the snake early, if not the pikin for follow chop,

Okija Juju

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by sheedy407(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
190: Go hug a moderately wet transformer

Fstranger

iyatrustee

I did not remove my manliness after first round, I left it inside the kitty while it  soften and re rise again inside the kitty for second round continuation but the job is hard,it is called neatly done bleeping, no condom needed for this kind of bleep and all sperm must be pour deep because no removal of manliness for 2 rounds to be successfully and an attempt for 3 rounds would break your bone

Born2fuck

i guess he was caught offguard since he's usually the one doing the chasing, not the other way round.

Tpiah on 190

Physical Description:5'6, dark complexioned, gray haired wig but other wise bald with a few wisps/ strands and wears correction lenses.
(picture below)

Last seen leaving an Irish pub and believed to be hiding out in various internet cafes in the states.
and suffers from post meno-pause like irritability, multiple personality disorder and
OldHag-onitis. She is known to frequent pubs, V0dka and H3nnessey being her favorite drinks.

Please call 1-8OO-GET-DHAG if you see her! There is a 600 sterlings/ $972 U.S. reward for her capture and return

Mizdarkskin on tpia 

Reality101

born2fuck

Naija and superstition sha. Hmm, anyway, I love ghosts! Perhaps you could hook me up with a nice looking, 'yellow', and voluptuous one (just like 'wiliwili'). I'd like to see how a ghost reacts when it (or is it 'she') o'r'ga'sms.

pro01

I was in the class watching indecency video and she was watching the indecency video on my phone with me while my manliness was rising badly.I have to pin it down in style but I think she noticed it  but she did not want to talk

born2fuck

Things wey dey happen 4 campus now-a-days ehn? Even Sodom & Gomorrah go accept say dem be amateurs!!!

yiboboy

xynerise

@sleekch1
I beg of u, jooor o.

sunch

There was girl I bleeped twice in my school, although she was very strict, she is bootilicious and boobilicious Lepa girl, I did everything,lied, fake promise of about 20,000 naira and promise never to hurt her Until she finally let me bleep her, though I bleeped her two times but I was disappointing by her inability to sabbi bleep .her body na supper, I ran away after sex  and never fulfilled any of my promises to her and I did not even give her any money too, now,I have been thinking of her beautiful body, I am trying a way to bleep her the 3rd times since I have been missing such a beautiful body, Can any0ne help me with ideas I can use please. , guys only, I beg oooooooo000

born2fuck

I've once 4uckd a babe.When i startd wit her she was firstly giggling her waste,later she started trembling like one dat has an epilepsy, tearing my bed spread apart. Screaming, yeh, yeh, yeh, you go kill me o, you go kill me o. oooh thank u, o thank u, thank u, thank u. As i was gliding away, she was seriously sucking every part of my body,chest,shoulder&tearing me wit her fingers.I was really enjoying it tho. But after d show nko, see
my body

sunch       

I was relaxing in my house Jejeli and got a called from one of my girlfriend,she said she want to see me urgently and it is very important. she told me she is urgently in need of 4k for some reasons which I can't disclosed here. As she was talking, my eyes was on her bosoms while my manliness troubling my trousers. with all she narrated, I gave her 2k plus 500 transport cause she sure girl in term of offer for free option and I will not because of one small messing gas spoil my yansh, I told my  her, you cannot go like that and she replied Wale,I am in her worried, make we short  story off,I grab the backside ooo and then off to my bed. 

Make she off her cloth, she said Wale , no! no!! no!!!, she will only off her trouser and I will have to do it like that since she was in her hurry. as she off her trouser and the poo was I have forgot to buy condom

the girl vex and she claimed, it will be next time, me sef mad and I told her,we will do it like that but I won't release inside.

as I was bleeping, i was watching my release time and making me removing manliness in every suspected release,
na so she dey hold her bosom tight despite cloth on her body,she no even make my body torch her body and she was saying don't stain my cloth please

as I was about to release,I will remove my manliness and the tin go run back,  as the the tin dey finally they rush out, make I pour am for down ooo, na the girl body the tin land. Come see abuse from her mouth
She said, I know your heart is wicked and I tried to say sorry, I bust into laugh with sorry, come make matter worst

the next thing she said was you intentional did this,,ooh my God, I do not know why some people are silly, she said that to herself,Na him I begin look like mumu, I do not know what to do now because she have not even call to say thank you even though the money dey small.Na wetin I suppose do, call her or who is at fault

born2fuck

count me out

bro you are still in Jamaica as I can see. Pls desist from this igbo smoking its bad for your health as I can see. Be strong!

mr.brownjay on 190

We go mourn the baby matter after, but what shall it profit a man if we loose the pikin still loose the snake meat untop.
Abeg drex back small make we see space arrange firewood,  Na banga soup this meat go fit, with starch and Guiness stout,

Okija Juju
Na term paper or project?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
sheedy407:
Na term paper or project?

Both undecided
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Any thread with "rate" "my" "picture" grin. Extra seasoned with "people" "call" "me" "handsome" grin grin. Comments from Itsmodella are often on point!

Otherwise, It's that 190 clown all the way wink
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
alutacontinua: I'll go first...this post below by lefulefu makes me laugh anytime anywhere. embarassed I just keep wondering what the tin looks like. undecided

grin grin grin grin

Beer opener. grin grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Whenever I feel sad and I need cheering up, I'll just read this grin grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Beer opener. grin grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Whenever I feel sad and I need cheering up, I'll just read this grin grin

Dt post flashed through my mind when I was in church today and it took all the energy inside of me not to burst into laughter inside church. undecided undecided
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Flytefalls: Any thread with "rate" "my" "picture" grin. Extra seasoned with "people" "call" "me" "handsome" grin grin. Comments from Itsmodella are often on point!

Otherwise, It's that 190 clown all the way wink

Rotfl

Modella is otherwise known as the new Tpia of our time
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

Dt post flashed through my mind when I was in church today and it took all the energy inside of me not to burst into laughter inside church. undecided undecided

I would have laughed out loud.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Just saw this and I'm crying here

Where is Okija-juju?

A beg bring one ogbonge juju come make all man swear say dem nefa carry ashewo.

Na there ayakata go break!

The firmest br3asts I have seen in my life are on runz girls. Kai! Better thing dey sweet o!

STD, STD, STD!!! Like say because of death we no go go war. Na one thing go kill man.

Enter plane o, enter bus, use private car o---your goal na to reach final destination.
Ashewo, prostitute, girlfriend o---your goal na to ejac_late.

Don't look down on those who choose the path of least resistance
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by babadey(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
190: Go hug a moderately wet transformer

Fstranger

iyatrustee

Born2fuck

Tpiah on 190

(picture below)

Mizdarkskin on tpia 

Reality101

born2fuck

pro01

born2fuck

yiboboy

xynerise

@sleekch1
I beg of u, jooor o.

sunch

born2fuck

my body

sunch       

born2fuck

count me out

mr.brownjay on 190

Okija Juju

Sorry for quoting all but menh, I can't stop laffing grin grin grin grin grin esp dat part dat guy said " he tried removing his johnson when he waz about to release but has he tried the johnson goes back gringringrin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
190:

Born2fuck

Lmao. Buwahahahaha

BTW, what's romantic about this thread
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha. Chai, 190 you wont kill me ooo.

Ur sense of humor is die. Walahi.!!!

U are among the reasons i come to NL. know it tday.
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
lalaosky:

Lmao. Buwahahahaha

BTW, what's romantic about this thread

Sexkillz would move it to the general section, that section is too boring jawe cool lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by babadey(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
190: Just saw this and I'm crying here

Where is Okija-juju?

A beg bring one ogbonge juju come make all man swear say dem nefa carry ashewo.

Na there ayakata go break!

The firmest br3asts I have seen in my life are on runz girls. Kai! Better thing dey sweet o!

STD, STD, STD!!! Like say because of death we no go go war. Na one thing go kill man.

Enter plane o, enter bus, use private car o---your goal na to reach final destination.
Ashewo, prostitute, girlfriend o---your goal na to ejac_late.

Don't look down on those who choose the path of least resistance

undecided so,u cried?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2013
190:

Rotfl

Modella is otherwise known as the new Tpia of our time
I take that as an insult. Tpia is highly bipolar, I just don't get that girl.
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by bknight: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2013
190:

born2fuck

I jst fell off my chair rotflmao! shocked grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Hehehe:: more would follow from me subsequently
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by ayobase(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2013
Click on my siggy and see all mine there!
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sexkillz would move it to the general section, that section is too boring jawe cool lipsrsealed

He already hasgringrin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
lalaosky:

He already hasgringrin

Dt explains why nobody is replying again undecided
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
shocked
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by groovie(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
lafflaff123: Weak guy. Na Snakethem see for una room na you dey shout as if you Shine Mercy Johnson Congo.
Wetin you expect from orientationcamp wey dey bush?i wonder if you come see KPUKPURU BIRD wey them say na WINCH wetin you go do?
When i even see the picture of the small snake i just say this guy FALL MY HAND. Abi you be Aje Butter wey any small thing go cry MUMMY MUMMY?which school you go sef?Convenant?Igbinidion?Redeemer?Babcock?i know say na one of this AJE school you attend thats why you weak like moin moin and see your fellow weak people dey thank God for you lol,for small snake matter and oneeven say na Cobra lol.
If you go school wey them dey doSHOT PUT as toilet inside bush you go know say when you bend down dey poo you go dey see snake around and wetin u go do as you dey KAKA na just to carry stone throw for the snake direction and continue your kaka. So if you dey KAKA come see snake nko?weak guy you fall yourhand.

i laffed so hard at this one, and i keep laffing at it every day

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2013
^rotflmfaooo grin grin grin

damn that sh!!!-t indeed cray

1 Like

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2013
Bingo Lee:

REALITY 101...Nairaland;s only gay guy..bro how are u and how iz yor new boy friend? Henry?

mr cork to reality101 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by baynix(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2013
190:

mr cork to reality101 grin grin

Now Followin You!! Just Saw Ur Siggy! grin grin Madt Posts!!
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by baynix(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ppl Shld Post More!! grin grin
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Hysteria: 4:31am On Apr 29, 2013
THIS THREAD!!!
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by 190: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2013
Hysteria: THIS THREAD!!!

Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hysteria: THIS THREAD!!!

Post urs too...

i hate sexkillz for moving this thread embarassed embarassed angry
Re: What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? by Shugamania(f): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ok, i dont know why this cracked me up so bad..
grin grin

InvertedHammer:

Come on guys!

Who wan marry Seun?

With the way he dey ban ban ban anything...How much ban can a wife take?

You smile on sunday, you are banned!
Maggi too much for soup, you are banned!
NEPA carry light, iyawo you are banned!

If una quarel and your kindred come settle matter, and you are the 1st to comment, Seun will ban the marriage.

Nawa o!

***Seun no ban me o!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

52 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Biu Borno State / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! / Best Pool To Learn To Swim In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.