Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Annoying Project Supervisor: Tricks To Outsmart Him/her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Annoying Project Supervisor: Tricks To Outsmart Him/her (430 Views)

When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor / 10 Most Annoying Nigerian Media English Expressions. / My Annoying Project Supervisor: Tricks to OutSmart Him/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Annoying Project Supervisor: Tricks To Outsmart Him/her by cnnamoko(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Writing a good research project work can be challenging at times, especially in Nigeria where there are little or no literature on majority of good topics that may pop into your brains. I want to use this forum to leak a little secret to my fellow final year students who also saw the hell i saw with my supervisor last week.

Searching for a good topic and material on google may be the ideal way. Yes i know, but google is funny. it feeds you with your key words. In essence key words are the very essential if you want to get your desired result. Quick Trick N0.1: when you enter google.com, do not bother typing 'project topics and materials in Nigeria' you will be confused with the volume of project sites you will find...if you want a good topic in 'taxation' for example, type 'submitted in partial fulfillment for the award of....type your topic or department to get quality and supervised project work in that field. this will not only give project topics already done, but it will help boost your literature review.

Trick 2: if you do not want to apply trick 1, you can simply type your topic.pdf...for example 'Taxation.pdf' and google will feed you with numerous articles and research journals in pdf formats. this is good for building your literature review.

Trick 3: you can visit various university repositories or dura space, or shortened 'DSpace'. D spaces are electronic libraries owned by universities. various documented research studies are kept here! browse through them, type your key words, or topic, then use to develop yours.

Trick 4: Join various research groups and forums on facebook and google..a very good and effective research group is http://nairaproject.com or http://academia.edu Here you will also have the opportunity to find various students writing on your topic or research interest, and you can network and share resources. Another good one in Nigeria is http://nairaproject.com

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! Admission Scammers On Rampage. / The Polytechnic Form Is Out / Can We The Students Of State Owned Universities Sue ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.