Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Beware!!! Admission Scammers On Rampage. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware!!! Admission Scammers On Rampage. (430 Views)

SHOCKING VIDEO: Rampage Killing Of UNIBEN Students In Benin City Nigeria. / UNILAG: ASUU And NASU Went On Rampage Over Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! Admission Scammers On Rampage. by adisa204(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Yesterday I read a comment on one of the pages here(nairaland)commenting about one university at ibadan(HILL university) about there admission process.The guy wrote that no jamb or pume involved just buy a form then you are already a student,the uni is a 4yrs planned uni,2years in nigeria and the other 2 years at cotonou,he dropped his number.then I called, he then told me to just buy he form for 12thousand b4 the week runs out nd I'm already a student of the uni.I was curious that even the school doesn't even set an exam or any based test.then started asking those around me and my friends,luckily for me a friend attends the school but he told me they re on break now nd der s nothing of such buyin a form for 12k.I'm advising u all to pls not fall prey of scammers tring to make money of those searchin admission.pls beware!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mko Abiola And June 12 / The Polytechnic Form Is Out / Article Writter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.