Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

You Think You Got Brains? Try This... - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Think You Got Brains? Try This... (18424 Views)

When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think You Got Brains? Try This... by churchills: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
friday
Re: You Think You Got Brains? Try This... by OROZONE(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2013
kwaraguy: Its friday because -1 +1 is zero so nothing has happened. its FRIDAY. He "wished"
Lol.. I once tot like dat b4
Re: You Think You Got Brains? Try This... by tunebob(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2013
Kwaraguy don't forget the teacher also said "today would have been Friday" so it's definitely not Friday. The right answer is Wednesday as xplained
Re: You Think You Got Brains? Try This... by Jewelbaby01(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
The teacher said that on sunday. On sunday the teacher said, 'if yesterday(saturday) was tomorrow, then today(sunday) would have been friday. So the answer is SUNDAY

1 Like

Re: You Think You Got Brains? Try This... by Kingrapha(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
CNN80:
For today to be Friday, tomorrow has to be Saturday. But Saturday was yesterday, so today is Sunday.

I hope that made sense tongue
Re: You Think You Got Brains? Try This... by joviegghead: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Come. On guyz. It's definitely sunday na. If yesterday of sunday(saturday)was tomorrow,then today which is b4 saturday would be friday. Guyz use ya brains. It's not wednesday,the ans is= SUNDAY
Re: You Think You Got Brains? Try This... by adexx1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
doubleOsima:

Hi skeetz, I'll just follow thru your assumptions.
Assuming today is sunday, I wish yesterday=saturday was tomorrow=monday then today=sunday must now be tuesday. So sunday doesn't answer the friday question.
Assuming today is wednesday, I wish yesterday=tuesday was tomorrow=thursday then today=wednesday would be friday.
if tomorrow is thursday today can't b Friday

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / What Goes Up A Hill With Three Legs And Comes Down With Four? / Romade And The Earthworm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.