Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dagrin: 3 Years After - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin: 3 Years After (22903 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by jhidey08(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
yuzedo: Dagrin: The boy whose death eclipsed that of a nation's president..........
no b lie oooo. Only u na men
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by buklan4realyah(f): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
bad belle pple, stop runny mouth on dis OLAMIDE guy na
he is doing his style, d way he knws aw to do his tinz
he is nt competing wit anybody just doing it on a lowkey

so u guyz shud sharrrap ya mouth.

encourage d poor boi wink
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by hardigsbaba(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
R.I.P Lyricalwere[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Soso990240(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Jxt_mayor: [color=#006600][/color] even in dagrin's death, is olamide a replacemnt?? Jammin great dagrins song here. Ruff coin ft dagrin.
heard they sang 2gether,bt i hvnt heard d song..u see as Dagrin scarter Dj Neptune 123 feat.MI,Dagrin&Naeto C.
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by hardigsbaba(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
R.I.P Lyricalwere
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Blackbody20(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
R.I.P Da grin. For those comparing Da grin and Olamide, i think this will help. Da Grin=Messi. Olamide=Ronaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
U PEOPLE BY FORCE WANT TO TURN THAT NIGGA INTO 2PAC BY 4CE.
ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD! DAGRIN MY BIG BLACK AZZ!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
CRAzY SH!+
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Blackbody20(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
Babzilla: U PEOPLE BY FORCE WANT TO TURN THAT NIGGA INTO 2PAC BY 4CE.
ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD! DAGRIN MY BIG BLACK AZZ!!!!! >[quote author=Babzilla]U PEOPLE BY FORCE WANT TO TURN THAT NIGGA INTO 2PAC BY 4CE.
ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD! DAGRIN MY BIG BLACK AZZ!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
CRAzY SH!+
Babzilla: U PEOPLE BY FORCE WANT TO TURN THAT NIGGA INTO 2PAC BY 4CE.
CRAzY SH!+
transformer plenty for ur street na. U can easily hug one of them bro.

6 Likes

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by delikay4luv: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
smothly: I don't really missed him, cos I don't like his kind of music and am not a fan of his.
But as a human being,I pray he rest in the bossom of the lord.
your comment na two in one.
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by IlCapitano(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
cdapsin:

You free dude after doing dat don't think ur name would be written here like dagrin if u die life goes on
Dagrin's not my standard. Life's train ain't gonna stop. People die everyday but the wheels never come off.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by fairygeh(f): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Continue to RIP dagrin
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by amber222(f): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
listening to all his songs nw on starfm 101.5fm
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by theripper2: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
RIP

Listening to "Thank God" ft Omawumi.
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by gluv01(f): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Il Capitano: WTH? What hole did you crawl out of? No offence. Just stunned.

Got nothing to do with Nigerian rappers. They sing disjointed lyrics. no offence.

Seems this one is good. Haven't listened to his song(s) that's why I asked.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by gluv01(f): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dagrin..

R.I.P sha
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by dahdah: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
solidbroda: The last time I saw him was when he performed at the Lagos state NYSC camp batch A. I was there and it was electrifying. Olamide is just singing like pasuma and obesere. Pure wack!

OLAMIDE SINGING LIKE PASUMA AND OBESERE, ARE U ALRIGHT ?

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by gluv01(f): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Soso990240: am nt sure u reside in Nigeria.even Ghanaians knw dis guy u wan deny..3rd most searchd individual on google 2010.

tell wisdom: Yes, even with BIGGIE and puffpuff daddy of america

Wow! #searching the net now#
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by dahdah: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
R.I.P.... GOT FAME AFTER HIS DEATH, MOST PEOPLE HERE DIDN'T KNOW HIM UNTIL HE WAS ANNOUNCED DEAD
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by WIZGUY69(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
R::::::I:::::tongue........but anyway OlAMIDE....d baddo himself is representing u sha.....u will b remembered...
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
dahdah: R.I.P.... GOT FAME AFTER HIS DEATH, MOST PEOPLE HERE DIDN'T KNOW HIM UNTIL HE WAS ANNOUNCED DEAD
WORD

Dagrin was good. But there's an attempt by some people to make him look like a legend which he is not. He wasn't even an A-list musician before he died. He was still upcoming. So, i don't get it. I'm begining to believe the whole story behind his fame and death.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by DAY12(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
God knows why I love dis Guy.. If you can hear.. I love you Barak'ogrin.. Gone too soon cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by mamagee3(f): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Good to know he's still remembered. . .

May he continue to rest in peace!!!
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by IlCapitano(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
gluv01:

Got nothing to do with Nigerian rappers. They sing disjointed lyrics. no offence.

Seems this one is good. Haven't listened to his song(s) that's why I asked.
A'ight. Sorry about that. Mea culpa.
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by kenlash1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
toygod2: HBD .
re u smoking?
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by princemol: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
smothly: I don't really missed him, cos I don't like his kind of music and am not a fan of his.
But as a human being,I pray he rest in the bossom of the lord.
I'm sure dat must be 'f'...leme check, hmmm I talk am, Woman talk! Wo to ba ri kokoro o ma sare de fola agoro! Mtcheeew! RIP my Guy...my best indigenous rapper so far!
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Inik(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
The dude killed himself, he was dead drunk and was drinking his car returning from the club in the early hours of the morning when he had the accident that fateful day. May his soul rip. Had he been alive today, he would have made more money for himself and his family.
"If you drink, don"t drive and if you drive don"t drink".
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by thoniann(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
manny4life: Never knew about the dude, RIP brother...

Please this is a honest question, what kind of accident did he have that literally burned down the hood of the car? My goodness, that must have been a terrible accident... embarassed
he ran into a stationary truck at neck breaking speed. He suffered severe head injuries and died eight days later.
Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Soso990240(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
WORD

Dagrin was good. But there's an attempt by some people to make him look like a legend which he is not. He wasn't even an A-list musician before he died. He was still upcoming. So, i don't get it. I'm begining to believe the whole story behind his fame and death.
u get d right 2 ur own opinion..b4 his death,Pon Pon Pon was d wave of d moment.i heard d song and Kondo 1st in enugu 2009,wen i jst got admission in enugu.i bet d song reignd nationwide.na only u knw d story behind his fame..we dnt wan 2 knw.

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by 8686(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
For those that claim not to know certain 9ja gr8s, there's no wahala; we'll wait n see what people will say when you're gone. There's no need comparing Da-grin and Olamide, Da-grin is probably Olamide's role model if you ask him and the last i checked if you're doing as good as who you've always looked up to then you're doing fine. Da-grin WAS 9jas best yoruba rapper and now Olamide IS 9jas best, shikenah.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by airmark(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
Emi ni barrack o' grin/ Mi o ga but ko mean/
You kno warr a mean/ Ema felomi se mi/

Emi ni monster emi ni burster/
Emi ni mo ni girlfriend e, iwo ni toaster/
Emi ni executive omota emi ni CEO/
ti n ba n drive lo mo kin duro fun awon VIO/ ----- Ruggedman ft Dagrin

rip Da grin.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
R.I.P Barrack O'grin,

A.K.A Lyrical We're,
A.K.A Ladies and Trouble,
A.K.A fimile jor,
A.K.A one woman one trouble

I thought I was gonna die the Eve of the day your death w announced on radio. I was coming back from club that night and then I suddenly catched cold immediately after your death w announced. I could not stand up right on my feet so I ask my friends to hold me tight cuz I felt I was gonna fall and die... I never gt to meet u in person, but I loved your music to a fault. Especially the "GHEtto Dream" track.

Your lyrics n "Ghetto Dream" track made me to work real hard to be self dependent.. And today, I can afford a bottle of hennessy anytime I feel like taking cognac.

Continue to rest in peace brov till the day we are going to meet to part no more..

Sun re o OMO OgUN

6 Likes

Re: Dagrin: 3 Years After by dahdah: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Soso990240: u get d right 2 ur own opinion..b4 his death,Pon Pon Pon was d wave of d moment.i heard d song and Kondo 1st in enugu 2009,wen i jst got admission in enugu.i bet d song reignd nationwide.na only u knw d story behind his fame..we dnt wan 2 knw.
PON PON PON WAS THE RAVE OF THE MOMENT , BUT I CAN TELL U THAT YOU NEVER KNEW HE HAD AN ALBUM UNTIL U HEARD THE TRACK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TY Bello Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters / Falz's "This Is Nigeria" Hits 1 Million Views On YouTube in 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.