Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (28658 Views)

Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji & Stephanie Linus Step Out In White: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by realDONmikel: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Heavily pregnant Nollywood Actress, Stephanie (Okereke) Linus revealed in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine which she covered, why she waited 3 years after marriage before getting pregnant. In her own words, she said:

“Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically. I had a film I was shooting and I was travelling a lot to, My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place.”

“It’s also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It’s the perfect year for me to get pregnant.”
source: http://www.lagoslately.com/stephanie-linus-why-i-waited-3-years-after-marriage-before-getting-pregnant/

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Nice one..... Dnt be in a haste to have kids....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by buzquet(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2015
I hope most ladies out their can b lyk dis. No by using pregnancy to tie a guy down for marriage. patience is d key

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Ddonoflife(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Dts a lady with ambition.........safe delivery wen its time

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by kossyablaze(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Behira(f): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
Smh
why d Smh....why wudnt u SmD too undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by kossyablaze(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Behira:
why d Smh....why wudnt u SmD too undecided
Lolzz trouble maker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2015
buzquet:
I hope most ladies out their can b lyk dis. No by using pregnancy to tie a guy down for marriage. patience is d key

Who wan tie you undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Babe2sure(f): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Believe what she said and you will believe anything.undecided

Congrats to her.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by greatness22(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Mehn, mr Linus try sha!

To wait 3yrs nor be joke oh. Stephanie get luck say her mother-inlaw nor be Patience Ozorkwo. grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2015
All the best in your union Steph. One of the few women i respect and admire (with my church mind!) in Nigeria as a whole!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by TimothyNkenu: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
You can wait a century for all I care.

All these topics makimg news these days.

I thought it was even the case of a miracle sad

14 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Gwan2(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Stephenie (LIE)NUS are u tryin to testify of Gods goodness in ur life after years of Childlessness..
Or you are tryin to take d glory by telling us dat it was an intentional act...so dat we wont tink you ever encountered any pregnancy plight??
Anyway Wishin u a successful delivery..Congrate

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by iffydave: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
wonderment cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
realDONmikel:
Heavily pregnant Nollywood Actress, Stephanie (Okereke) Linus revealed in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine which she covered, why she waited 3 years after marriage before getting pregnant. In her own words, she said:
“Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically. I had a film I was shooting and I was travelling a lot to, My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place.”
“It’s also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It’s the perfect year for me to get pregnant.”
source: http://www.lagoslately.com/stephanie-linus-why-i-waited-3-years-after-marriage-before-getting-pregnant/

before nko?
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
She's worthy of emulation.
Some ladies, them no get job, their husband/boyfriend dey collect 20k salary every month, but all they know is how to open their legs & bring innocent kids into this life to suffer with them.

7 Likes

Babe2sure:
Believe what she said and you will believe anything.undecided

Congrats to her.

Well...

1.She did say it was due to the demands of her job. Many ladies delay having kids because of that reason. Also....some professions too ask you to delay pregnancy.(Heard of a lady who wanted to take an air attendant job....and was told that she should not get pregnant for one year. Said lady had just gotten married).

2.Also....sometimes it does not happen immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by penzino(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Go sit somewhere joor. Say you waited for 3years before getting pregnant? Or piking no gree come. What if after the three years nothing happen? Will she say she decided to wait for 5years or 8years as the case may be?

Steph Abeg talk another story and stop playing God.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by cococandy(f): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Who asks all these silly questions anyway?
If she likes, let her wait 10 yrs, whose business is it?

Na she get time to answer though.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Timoleon(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
...and this is news? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Demmocrats(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
Sweet Stephanie nice planning but this news won't change the price of dollar no its not important

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
See her talking as if it's by her power.

Be grateful to God and stop bragging madam.

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by SammieLowkey(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2015
All these Entertainers be putting Career before Family since....time immemorial.
Congrats tho
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by adorablevic: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Pregnancy really looks good on her smiley
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by kenedy175(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Wishing her a safe delivery. Hope it's a boy sha grin
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by kulobyno: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Every poo making front page. Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2015
I've always hated that having a baby 9months after marriage thing.

How do those married folks cope when the first 9months of marriage You struggling with morning sickness, fat-ness, and everything that comes with pregnancy instead enjoying your marriage and been just the 2 of you.

Like, chill guys. We are already married, let's have the baby when we are 100% ready to.

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by kenedy175(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2015
clefstone:
F
For female
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2015
SO you see!

All those thinking she couldn't have a baby.

I'm sure she just needed time to bond with her hubby and enjoy her marriage before the babies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Free Naira Marley'' - Davido And Yung6ix Tell EFCC / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.