Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC (22367 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Anti Corp:buhari Pounces On Jonathan’s Pastors; Oritsejiafor’s Jet To Be SEIZED / I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Dreal1247: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
ballabriggs: Orisha-gear-four received a gift of over $20 million.

In a working country that is a taxable benefit with tax implications for Orisha. In a working country compliance and investigation officers would have attempted to trace the source of the funds. Is anyone hiding and criminally acquired funds?

But not in my naija, Orisha a known ganja man is still flying around unquestioned.

Mind you Rotimi has not stated explicitly that it was purchased by the FG. What I can read from the statement is that the transaction is very suspicious and rightly so!

How easy is it for a group of hardworking people to give a gift of over $20 million to an individual?
Mind what u write against the man of God. This post is a lie. If Oritsejafor issues a curse against those propagating this false news against him, they are doomed. IT IS HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THAT CONTRIBUTED THE MONEY 4 THE JET. This rumour is baseless..

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Noblechyk: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
slim fit :

They are true opposition. You can only develop if u have a good opposition. This is what democracy is about. The moment the opposition doesn't see anything wrong in an insane society just expect a dysfunctional society.
unfortunately, d reverse is d case here. Our opposition has nothing different to offer; dat's why our nation is gettin dysfunctional by day.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Akpan107(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
This cant even stop me from voting in GEJ come 2015

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ballabriggs: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dreal1247: .
Mind what u write against the man of God. This post is a lie. He Oritsejafor issues a curse against those propagating this false news against him, they are doomed. IT IS HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THAT CONTRIBUTED THE MONEY 4 THE JET. This rumour is careless.

A thug like Orisha man of God. It is his "Church members" so we should not ask questions on the source of funds? We should not ask how much taxes have been paid by these "church members"? We should not ask if it is a channel for laundering criminally acquired wealth?

Another deluded mofo.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by alexchiny: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
These so called opposition (ACN and CPC) are beginning to irritate sane people, always full of lies, cheap propaganda and senseless ramblings. How the heck do they expect to gain people's confidence with dumb allegations like this? Assemblage of touts and dumb individuals.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Religion and Politics.. two wh0res working the same street corner.. never a surprise
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by tutu1: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
If Nigeria was a really democratic country and EFCC was an honest body that is not a department of Aso Rock, an investigation would have taken place to find out who paid for the Jet, regardless of position, although CPC claim is bias, it also not far from the truth, I know church members didn't buy that expensive toy, but its possible the pastor used money from church activities to by Jet for himself
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by funnyx(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mind what u write against the man of God. This post is a lie. If Oritsejafor issues a curse against those propagating this false news against him, they are doomed. IT IS HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THAT CONTRIBUTED THE MONEY 4 THE JET. This rumour is careless.

Nothing but scaremongering grin he'll issue a curse? Does he has monopoly of issuing curses undecided
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Loudspeaker: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
iLUMeN8: OP, did you just discover that CAN is an extension of FGN?

I'm wondering if he's been in this banana republic with Nigeria, as the federal capital territory. I'm sure that fellow is not aware CAN stands for: C-Christian, A-Alliance, N-Nonses
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by teniyi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Na TRUEEEEE
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by alexchiny: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Loudspeaker:

I wondering if he's been in this banana republic with Nigeria, as the federal capital territory. I'm sure that fellow is not aware CAN stands for: C-Christian, A-Alliance, N-Nonses

Clap for yourself kid, what a wonderful post! SMH for our educational system cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Dreal1247: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
ballabriggs:

Who is that guy, how much taxes does he pay? What is the source of his money? In a working country these are the questions they ask.
U expect me to start advertising people's names here. They are doing legitimately well it their own fields. I only want to make it clear that cpc is a bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ballabriggs: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
Chai I pity Nigerians, the people have been screwed time and time again they cannot even think straight again.

In the UK a gift of 10,000 quids will bring the tax man sniffing not to talk of a gift of over 15 million quids. Who are you? What do you do? You must ask these questions!!!
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by alexchiny: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
U expect me to start advertising people's names here. They are doing legitimately well it their own fields. I only want to make it clear that[b] cpc is a bunch of liars[/b].

And retard.s too!
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ballabriggs: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
U expect me to start advertising people's names here. They are doing legitimately well it their own fields. I only want to make it clear that cpc is a bunch of liars.

What legitimate jobs now, how much taxes have they paid on these income? Do you sort their finance with them?

So how come you have concluded that all is well with the donation? We talk of skepticism in audit i.e You work with the mindset that there is a material error or omission before you conclude before that the transaction is true and fair.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Loudspeaker: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
funnyx:

Nothing but scaremongering grin he'll issue a curse? Does he has monopoly of issuing curses undecided

""""Who is a mere man to curse the creation Of heaven, when God has not spoken?"""""""
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by maclatunji: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
yorke: CPC/ACN=APC would have done even worst given the chance. They should keep shut because no way they are going to control the center. Certainly not this generation or the next to come. I don't trust them at all. They should stop fabricating lies in order to gain relevance.

However, you trust the PDP as it leads Nigeria as a country on the verge of total failure and collapse. Your logic is ebano.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Dreal1247: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
funnyx:

Unless u dont understand what i mean. Look at the number of abusive words directed to Oritsejafor because of this post. Assuming it is a truth, he may keep mute: but this one is a naked lie to the best of my knowledge. No matter how controvercial Oritsejafor night appear, he is still a man of God and God honours his words. Besides, there is no proof of Gej purchasing the jet. Im not scaring any1.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by alexchiny: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
maclatunji:

However, you trust the PDP as it leads Nigeria as a country on the verge of total failure and collapse. Your logic is ebano.

Your APC cannot gain our confidence by spreading lies, propaganda and trying to score cheap political points even with sensitive issues. It actually makes them no different from the people they want to dislodge.

4 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by vowiski(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
The CPC is not a political party, just a cry baby..

Nigerians are wise now, allegations without proof is just a complete waste of time, energy and space on newspapers.. I will pass cool

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Crixina(f): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Odinaka00: If this oritsejiafor had respected God nd respected himself by not associating with these eveil policians, nobody woulda been calling his name
true talk.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by finestsoul: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thats not a good way of making points because they are all baseless.prove oyur point with facts and stop playing to the gallery.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ballabriggs: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
Unless u dont understand what i mean. Look at the number of abusive words directed to Oritsejafor because of this post. Assuming it is a truth, he may keep mute: but this one is a naked lie to the best of my knowledge. No matter how controvercial Oritsejafor night appear, he is still a man of God and God honours his words. Besides, there is no proof of Gej purchasing the jet. Im not scaring any1.

Oh I should keep quiet in a country where majority of the population have no access to quality education and healthcare, a $20 million gift was presented by the President on behalf of some faceless people?

You are deluded.

If you could read properly you will read what Mr Fasakin Rotimi asserted. Fasakin only says the gift looks suspicious and rightly so. He has not stated explicitly who bought the gift.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by PapaBrowne(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
Obviously, CPC is not a wise party. A party that should be working hard to erase the perception that it is a Sharia Party would be wise not to single out the main Christain body for unnecesary attacks.

To win elections, you need the support of both christians and muslims.

It goes to show the pathetic unintelligence of the CPC.

3 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by 175(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Demdem: Fasakin only stated what is well known. Oritsejafor CAN is an extension of the killer party.

U dis boi, i bow for ur blind criticism on anytin dat has FG colouration on it. Where is the proof to ur so called "what is well known"? Hate go kill u one day. . . .see im face.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by pheesayor(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ucheosefoh: and Boko harem is an extension of CPC cus Buhari have never condemn Boko Harem instead he is advocating amnesty for them. Mind u Buhari promise hell if he lose the last election.
Liar tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Dreal1247: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
ballabriggs:

What legitimate jobs now, how much taxes have they paid on these income? Do you sort their finance with them?

So how come you have concluded that all is well with the donation? We talk of skepticism in audit i.e You work with the mindset that there is a material error or omission before you conclude before that the transaction is true and fair.
U are derailing this issue. The point is that Gej is not the one that purchased the jet for Oritsejafor. U can go to the church for the account details of the donors. CASE CLOSED.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Kaymisola(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Dreal1247: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
ballabriggs:

That does not make the donors the federal govt.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ballabriggs: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
U are derailing this issue. The point is that Gej is not the one that purchased the jet for Oritsejafor. U can go to the church for the account details of the donors. CASE CLOSED.

How come GEJ the President was the one to present a suspicious gift? That is the issue here!

And you must ask these questions, that is what makes societies grow and not sycophancy and butt licking of leaders ala North Korea.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by dammytosh: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Trut:

Their proof is that Mr. President was present in the church when the Private Jet was handed over to Ayo (CAN president).

You call that a proof ? Are u kidding me ?

So Jonathan donated Adefarasin's church too. What a lame way to reason. People like you are the reason i weep for the country once in a while.

All hope is lost.... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Pukkah: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mind what u write against the man of God. This post is a lie. If Oritsejafor issues a curse against those propagating this false news against him, they are doomed. IT IS HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THAT CONTRIBUTED THE MONEY 4 THE JET. This rumour is careless.

Will you stop baselessly declaring anyone as a man of God! It's only God that knows his men.

In a country where they are serious about fighting corruption and money laundering, the acquisition of a private jet by an individual or group is enough to set all alarm bells ringing.

I challenge you to name the chruch members and the businesses they do. Prove the sources of their wealth.

The acquisition of the private jet by Oritsejafor is a suspicious transaction. Pure and simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa / Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family / ASUU Strike: Presidential Primaries Can't Hold In Abuja, NANS Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.