Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Denniswill.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Denniswill.com (854 Views)

BEWARE OF DENNISWILL.COM/NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denniswill.com by favoured100: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2013
HI FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,HAS ANYBODY INVEST IN THIS COMPANY,IT IS CALLED DENNISWILL.COM.NG,THE OFFICE IS IN PLATEAU STATE NIGERIA,PLS HOW GENUINE IS THIS WEBSITE.THE ONLY THING I SEE THERE IS THAT THE PAYMENT PLAN IS SYNONYMOUS TO FXTRADERONLINE.GNBO.COM THAT IS A SCAM SITE BEING HANDLE BY A WOMAN WHO CALLED HERSELF EVANGELIST OMOTALA KEHINDE,PLS LETS VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS SITE TO AVOID OUR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS FROM FALLING IN TO THERE TRAP.THANKS
Re: Denniswill.com by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 20, 2013
dennis Will is a pure scam. They will take ur money and when the so called investment is due for payment they ask for more money from you to open a bank account on your behalf.

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Makee Money From This Label Me A Scammer Nationwide / I Want To Trade FOREX But Don't Have The Knowledge... / Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.