Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible (36844 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
spiritual wickedness in high place which in yoruba language we call AYE dis be dem work.people must be very prayerful most especially when expecting a blessing or anything of joy

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by labasulla(f): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Chei! Tragedy cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by DammyFx: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sad story
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by sayso: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
RIP lovely,God please comfort the children.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by lastpage: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
gboss4sure: nawa ooooo. Whenever i remembers traveling on Nigeria roads de kind fear wey dey catch me na sumthing else.
[img]http://1000awesomethings.files./2009/01/crying_baby.jpg[/img]

If you think Nigerian ROADS dey catch you FEAR....
Try travelling in Nigeria's "AIR"!

Maybe Dana Airlines fit tell you something you dont know.

Point is: Nigeria is one mother-fecking failed state."
"AVOIDABLE" Danger lurks EVERYWHERE!

Even Europeans/Westerners with criminal mind are all trying their luck in Nigeria..... on Government money!

what a shame, an arrested development of a promising nation and its people!

Lastpage!

..and pls, stop crying, e don pass dat level! angry angry

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by akorlade(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
This dangote guy nawa o. FRSC need to bring this motherfucker and his drivers to other. This is one to many.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Mamacita007(f): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
o God.which kind of horrible story is this? RIP to the loving couples
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by emmabest2000(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
May Divine Assistance Remains Always With Their Childrens And May Their Souls Rest In Peace .
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by lastpage: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ilaje44:

Actually there are answers. Like reckless driving, bad road, careless to nil maintenance of vehicles in Nigeria, lack of law enforcement, no formal driving training... There are actually more answers than questions. Amo sha, ki Olorun fi ori ji oku orun. Amin

Thank you ....but let me summarize all the answers into JUST ONE WORD: CORRUPTION!

Lastpage!

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by onatisi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
y2kaustin: Honda Crv,2004 model,American spec,leather seat,full option with low mileage of 4000.new arrival,location Lekki,interested call me up on 08134340380 Essien.
u are a sick person.carry your killer vehicle away from here.

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by avalontony(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time.
But no one seems to care or wonder why.
No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from evil to come.(Isa 57:1)
RIP
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
y2kaustin: Nissan Altima,2006 American Spec.Location Lekki,interested buyers call me on 08134340380-Essien

Nawa ooo. We dey talk how person take die you dey show us car for sale
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by feelamong(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
y2kaustin: Honda Crv,2004 model,American spec,leather seat,full option with low mileage of 4000.new arrival,location Lekki,interested call me up on 08134340380 Essien.

Guy na for every thread you wansell these tokunbo wey flood don destroy finish! haba!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
buyers beware this car is a death trap infact a mobile coffin
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
It is mysterious.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by RealMccoy2(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
After such avoidable collateral damages, some would advise those living in diaspora to relocate to a sorry state. Accident of such are avoidable in civilized countries. The dead will be forgotten real soon and it will be business as usual. Airplane travel is even worse. RIP to the dead . Death in Nigeria is as common as eating rice on a Sunday afternoon.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
....if only they saw death coming. RIP
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Oshiite: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Imanuelle: all these blogs and movie scripts, just for traffic.

rip sha,
this is not all about blogging and movies,ken was my relation and their funeral rite took place on 19th april,may their gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by juman(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Heyya. Painful Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ emotional story! Rip

Very very sad news.

One nigeria is the problem.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Oshiite: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Zalza: We can't blame God. How could someone that have gone for 10ywars can't afford to board a plane to Enugu. May their soul rest in perfect peace
death is a necessary end that will come when it will come,their death was a tragedy of predestination,a couple were killed right in their bedroom during dana crash,so dont ask foolish question,adieu bro ken and neky
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by juman(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
How would the children survive in this hell of a country.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
y2kaustin: Nissan Altima,2006 American Spec.Location Lekki,interested buyers call me on 08134340380-Essien
OPONU, people de grieve you de sell angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by kabba7(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Zalza: We can't blame God. How could someone that have gone for 10ywars can't afford to board a plane to Enugu. May their soul rest in perfect peace

The Nigerian mentality , Was he an armed robber or kidnapper in Austria where he came from and what is wrong in boarding a bus after 10 years out of the country ?
In no go see how far our looting government don carry us reach ? Me i just sorry for the family
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
Wow..dis is painful. But u guys sound like its only those couple that are important, the rest involved in the accident really don't matter. They got no kids, parents or sibling?? I feel sad for every one of them. I know how it feels. I've been there. Its seven days i lost my bro..my mum is still crying. Death is cruel mehn...

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by lomzy1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2013

U are a big fooool
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2013

You be confirmed ode.

Go ahead and blame the victim, yeye man.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by CrimzP(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sad, really sad. Choi!!! Wondering how the children must have felt
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by camelus: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
My tots & prayers will always be with the Family.
May the Soul of all the Departed RIP thru the mercy of God RIPP!
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by bingbagbo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by casestudy: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
omo dis tokunmbo car dealer na wa to you oo! first of introduction!!!!!!!!! are you a learner?? pple dey mourn u dey market ur motor, vehicles that caused d accidents we are mourning abt

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos