Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible (36733 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / Nigerian Couple Welcome Octuplets In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by hrhobi1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Rip to the couple and I pray for Gods protection on the kids. But this man for travel via flight now as he was in a hurry to see he's kids. How can you travel from Lagos to Enugu via a night bus ? With all what you have achieved Abroad for 10 years.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
easy to say crap when such things haven't hit you close to home.
God keep the souls of the departed and help us achieve our dreams before death calls
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by BrokenTV: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Heey nke abukwa tragedy . Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
Like seriously? What is this life all about sef?

And the children and loved ones left behind are expected to just take it all in good faith, "don't question God" they say but I'm sorry, how can one not question God in this kind of situation? Why did he allow the man fly all the way from Australia safely just to come and die a horrible death in Nigeria? I honestly don't gerrit.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by lambofil(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
Meeen nawa ooo.. so so shocking to read such. wish dea family God's care and protection.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by freecocoa(f): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
booqee: Wow..dis is painful. But u guys sound like its only those couple that are important, the rest involved in the accident really don't matter. They got no kids, parents or sibling?? I feel sad for every one of them. I know how it feels. I've been there. Its seven days i lost my bro..my mum is still crying. Death is cruel mehn...
Believe me sister I feel your pain, only a person who hasn't lost a loved one will not understand how it feels.

Take heart my dear, at first it feels like you won't survive the shock but it gets better in time, be strong and be your mum's strength, may you find reasons to smile again, its well with you and your household. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by free2ryhme: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
[size=30pt]similar post do exit on nairaland.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1255906/reunited-after-10-years-apart

and it never made it to front page.

this goes to show the incompetence that perverts this forum

below is a screenshot[/size]

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by free2ryhme: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
the poster is linked to seun shocked.. little wonder it becoms an avenue to promote the posters website angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by onatisi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
freecocoa: Like seriously? What is this life all about sef?

And the children and loved ones left behind are expected to just take it all in good faith, "don't question God" they say but I'm sorry, how can one not question God in this kind of situation? Why did he allow the man fly all the way from Australia safely just to come and die a horrible death in Nigeria? I honestly don't gerrit.

this world is full of wicked people ,most likely his ppl have broadcasted his arrival and all the evil ppl around had plans for him.tht is why it is always good when u want to do something always keep it urself .u dont know who is monitoring ur movements
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by pure123: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAN YOU IMAGINE........I HAVE PASTED THIS STORY FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS NOW D THING NO MAKE FRONT PAGE SOME1 JUST PUT AM NOW HE DON REACH FP...NL AND POLITICS SHA....AND YOU THINK THIS COUNTRY CAN EVER MOVE 4WARD......STOP BLAIMING GEJ FOR CORRUPTION OR ONE PASTOR WITH JET....IT ALL STARTED FROM HERE...NONSENSE
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
pure123: CAN YOU IMAGINE........I HAVE PASTED THIS STORY FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS NOW D THING NO MAKE FRONT PAGE SOME1 JUST PUT AM NOW HE DON REACH FP...NL AND POLITICS SHA....AND YOU THINK THIS COUNTRY CAN EVER MOVE 4WARD......STOP BLAIMING GEJ FOR CORRUPTION OR ONE PASTOR WITH JET....IT ALL STARTED FROM HERE...NONSENSE

corruption exist wella in nairaland
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Psalhadeen: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mysterious!!May the souls of d pple who perished in d accident rest in peace.May God console n take care of their children.
The story is what selling to NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Iceslizer(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
pure123: CAN YOU IMAGINE........I HAVE PASTED THIS STORY FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS NOW D THING NO MAKE FRONT PAGE SOME1 JUST PUT AM NOW HE DON REACH FP...NL AND POLITICS SHA....AND YOU THINK THIS COUNTRY CAN EVER MOVE 4WARD......STOP BLAIMING GEJ FOR CORRUPTION OR ONE PASTOR WITH JET....IT ALL STARTED FROM HERE...NONSENSE

Do you get paid if your post makes it to front page?
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by tomzman: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is extremely sad. RIP to them and to all others that died in the accident.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
What separated them for ten years?

Financial issue?
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2013

Pele cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by free2ryhme: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Iceslizer:

nairaland shld show what corruption is not ..
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by pure123: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Iceslizer:

DON'T MIND ME JARE
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by pure123: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Pele cheesy

YOU TOO PELE
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by devour129: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is horrible,my heart is so heavy right now ,can't imagine what the family is going through RIP to all who lost there lives in that accident.some there stories might never be told
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by lightofjoy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Na wa o. This world is a terrible place. RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by brilapluz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
i feel like..oh God..this is so sad,wat a tragic story..lord c us tru in dis cruel world..hmmm..
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by toseen29: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
so sad, RIP to d dead. may God grant d family especially d children d fortitude to bear dis.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Coldfeet(f): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
A sad thing no doubt! But Nigerias youth when r u people going to start buying newspapers? This thing happened almost 2 weeks ago and the papers carried it yet am suprised at how shocked a lota peeps are here! Someone even called it made up story to generate traffic!!! Nsogbu dikwa na obodo Nigeria o!. And its not just them that's worth talking about. A lady lost her only sis and her 3 kids in the inferno! A man and his apprentice also died! A couple who has been married for 3 yrs without children also died! And so many others! Its unfair for op to just pick this one and broadcast it like they are the only ones who died in the fire! Are u trying to ridicule the dead? Someone is blaming the man that after spending 10 in Austria he couldn't afford a plane ticket to Enugu! Na wa for una! Rip to all the dead and may God comfort those they left behind Amen.

Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by funnyx(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Invisible tears in my eyes cry cry cry this is sooooo sad
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by dulphines: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
May they RIP! 10yrs away from wife and children is a lot of time. Was he in jail?
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by anwani: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
What a sad story and a sad ending. my heart goes to the. poor children. I pray that we be a provider to them. may the. soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
lastpage:

If you think Nigerian ROADS dey catch you FEAR....
Try travelling in Nigeria's "AIR"!

Maybe Dana Airlines fit tell you something you dont know.

Point is: Nigeria is one mother-fecking failed state."
"AVOIDABLE" Danger lurks EVERYWHERE!

Even Europeans/Westerners with criminal mind are all trying their luck in Nigeria..... on Government money!

what a shame, an arrested development of a promising nation and its people!

Lastpage!

..and pls, stop crying, e don pass dat level! angry angry

I travel mostly via air, arik and aero and I prefer air travel because is more safer, air crashes are rare unlike road accidents on Nigeria roads not minding the noise and galloping the airplane goes through in the air still I prefer it because hardly a plane will crash but there is no single day you won't see an accident on that benin ore road. Finally finally na God dey guard us.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by pearlesther: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Zalza: We can't blame God. How could someone that have gone for 10ywars can't afford to board a plane to Enugu. May their soul rest in perfect peace
are you telling me dat dey can't go like dat if they had boarded a plane?they have been destined to go just like that jare
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by anitank(f): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
cryThis story just spoilt my day cry
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by OOLUSOGA(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
what a terrible end. may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Almost shed a tear....this is just sad! cry

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account?