Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank 2013 CV Submission (42013 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Cv Submission For Entry Level Recruitment Graduate / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Annaïs:
I registered and submitted my CV two or three days ago and I used my BB. You have to register first then click on "my account".At the end of the new page, you will see "upload cv...must be a word document" and "upload passport." If you wish you can go ahead and fill your qualification and the rest. Good luck.
Thanks a Million Dear, I am on the upload page now. . did exactly as you directed. I have just successfully uploaded it.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by folabunmi(f): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
pls,hop dia is no age barrier to dis applicatn
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by demola24: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ rhmz pls aw did you upload ur passport?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by 1phil: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
done dat, what next? shocked
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by MrOON: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
valorlking55: is gtbank recruiting?
No. They are pursueing robbers.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Abiolabalogun(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
I have upload my resume wit my phone bt der server is nt supporting my jpg file passport, wat can i do?and also am ND certificate holder wats my fate?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Princesszoe: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
I was able to register but couldnt open the uploading page. I tried and it was giving me error message. Please what should i do? @ abiola am applying with ND too.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Princess zoe: I was able to register but couldnt open the uploading page. I tried and it was giving me error message. Please what should i do? @ abiola am applying with ND too.
@Rhymz,you are welcome. Princess, close the page then try again at night or tomorrow. Happened to me.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by JstBrave(f): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
demola24:

@ annais pls aw did you upload ur passport?

demola24: @ rhmz pls aw did you upload ur passport?

It wont accept files in picture format (.jpg, .gif & d rest)

So, I imported my passport in to MS Word, saved it as a Word document (passport.doc) nd the uploading was successful.

smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Abiolabalogun(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Annaïs: @Rhymz,you are welcome. Princess, close the page then try again at night or tomorrow. Happened to me.
Exactly
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Abiolabalogun(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Close ur browser and open d link again u will be direct bck 2 wher u stopped ur registration
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls house how do I apply. Can't see any job. I have searched using last week bt didn't find any job. Tnx
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by lekanleo: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
@kunle, @omidan, pls when u sent ur cv to oluwasegun.balogun, how many days interval b4 u get a test invite. Cos i send mine yesterday evenin, n i av not get any feedback. Pls ur reply wil b highly wc. Tnks.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
lekanleo: @kunle, @omidan, pls when u sent ur cv to oluwasegun.balogun, how many days interval b4 u get a test invite. Cos i send mine yesterday evenin, n i av not get any feedback. Pls ur reply wil b highly wc. Tnks.

I sent to last weekend en on monday.but it wasn't oluwasegun.balogun email that appeared as the RE: on ma test invite,it was recruitment @ gtbank.com.that samee email that kept bouncing back saying error
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by obaxlove(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
omidan21:

I sent to last weekend en on monday.but it wasn't oluwasegun.balogun email that appeared as the RE: on ma test invite,it was recruitment @ gtbank.com.that samee email that kept bouncing back saying error
Pls wen did u receive ur invitation?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
obaxlove:
Pls wen do u receive ur invitation?

On thursday.day b4 yest.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by obaxlove(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
omidan21:

On thursday.day b4 yest.

Pls do know if calculator is allow or not?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 12:52am On Apr 28, 2013
obaxlove:

Pls do know if calculator is allow or not?
I don't think so.if u read the thread from the beginning,which I took ma time to do today,our predecessors that scaled thru really no need for calc,moreover the questions are basic maths.what u need to concentrate on basically is accuracy 50 questions for 25 minutes and online Guy no be beans oohh.but we wld scale true.practise Shl online test to familarize yahself with the CBT on the shl website.all d best dear
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by obaxlove(m): 4:56am On Apr 28, 2013
omidan21:
I don't think so.if u read the thread from the beginning,which I took ma time to do today,our predecessors that scaled thru really no need for calc,moreover the questions are basic maths.what u need to concentrate on basically is accuracy 50 questions for 25 minutes and online Guy no be beans oohh.but we wld scale true.practise Shl online test to familarize yahself with the CBT on the shl website.all d best dear

Thanks!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Princesszoe: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2013
Annais i was able to open the recruitment page but i have issues. Am i to open those tags (personal information, qualification and skills, etc) and fill them , also these tags appeared twice, i.e @ the beginning and @ the end? Again my cv, cover letter and passport are all in attachment, can the system accept them? Another one is that of the address lines 1 and 2, do they mean home address or what? Abeg no laugh at me o. Na help i der beg.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Princess zoe: Annais i was able to open the recruitment page but i have issues. Am i to open those tags (personal information, qualification and skills, etc) and fill them , also these tags appeared twice, i.e @ the beginning and @ the end? Again my cv, cover letter and passport are all in attachment, can the system accept them? Another one is that of the address lines 1 and 2, do they mean home address or what? Abeg no laugh at me o. Na help i der beg.
you can fill the personal info if you want. You don't have to fill both addresses, one is enough. I am not sure about the CV, passport and the cover letter. Try and see if it would work, if not try and save them separately in word format.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Annaïs: you can fill the personal info if you want. You don't have to fill both addresses, one is enough. I am not sure about the CV, passport and the cover letter. Try and see if it would work, if not try and save them separately in word format.
if you are already on the upload page then do the important thing first, upload your CV, the others can come letter. Like I said before, the cover letter is optional it does not diminish or increase your chances of being selected, what they asked you to submit is your CV and not a cover letter or a passport. Do the most important thing first, many people that got called did not submit anything beides their CV.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Does GTBank Employers come on NL by any chance?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by spicychic847(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Plsss am new here,www.gtbank.com baa? Wat nxt then?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by egoakolam(f): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
We aint quarelling Chitexyl, pls calm ur nerves. As regards ur question, I submitted my cv at one of their branches in ph. I hope dt helps in calming u wink
[Quote author=chitexy]@egoakolam Give us info on how you submitted your cv in irecruitment platform and stop telling us when u are writing and where u are coming from. This thread is for cv submission, if u do not want to help, run away. [/quote]
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by chitexy: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
@egoakalam I am sorry if my post was appalling. U just gave a first hand info. Secondly,thanks to all that gave guidelines on how to submit Cv using the irecruitment platform, I did mine today and I just hope I get an invite soon. Success to all writing the test 29th and 30th
egoakolam: We aint quarelling Chitexyl, pls calm ur nerves. As regards ur question, I submitted my cv at one of their branches in ph. I hope dt helps in calming u wink
[Quote author=chitexy]@egoakolam Give us info on how you submitted your cv in irecruitment platform and stop telling us when u are writing and where u are coming from. This thread is for cv submission, if u do not want to help, run away.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Lewenski12(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lol.. I am so loving this thread.. Submit cv, some ppl wants to submit birth certificate. Its all gud sha... This rigmarole process of applyin for a job is not helpin matters too.. Jst like d kpmg email dat kept sending mailer daemon. Perseverance is d key word.. Jst keep tryin. Was able to upload my cv jst now, after trying for wat seems like ages. Thanks to those that outlined d steps on here.. And oh yeah I did it on bb too.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by blanco56(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2013
Mi-gurl:

Hi Blanco, pleasure to meet you here. I was able to register and upload my CV to the irecruitment portal but was not able to see any available jobs open to applicants. Go to www.gtbank.com, then click on careers and then irecruitment, register with an email and password then go to "My Account", you'll see where you can upload your CV, passport and any other documents of your choice. The CV must be of Ms word format. You can also fill in your qualifications there..lemme know if this info helped.
Yea! It really helped , I have sent it...Thanx a lot, I really do apprec8

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Migurl: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2013
blanco56: Yea! It really helped , I have sent it...Thanx a lot, I really do apprec8
you are welcome. God grant our heart desires. Amen.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by MekT(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Annaïs:
I registered and submitted my CV two or three days ago and I used my BB. You have to register first then click on "my account".At the end of the new page, you will see "upload cv...must be a word document" and "upload passport." If you wish you can go ahead and fill your qualification and the rest. Good luck.

After uploading ur c.v and filling the qualifications which i have done....WHAT NEXT
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
MekT:

After uploading ur c.v and filling the qualifications which i have done....WHAT NEXT
You wait and pray. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
MekT:

begin chew sugar cane

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.