Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

y? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / y? (1308 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis / 5 Important Business Lessons I Learnt From Lagos Danfo Drivers / Setting Up A Saloon Business,advice Neded. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

y? by ifyclose2(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
He
Re: y? by ifyclose2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: y? by 2sexyus: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2013
Good concept- the balance and carry is really good. But I dont know how profitable this would be.

A trust worthy driver would be quite tough to find in this business.

Have you tried to talk to people at popular motor parks? They may have a friend who might be interested,

You can try Benin motor parks in Lagos.

Ohonba Line

Libera Line( owneds by a relative of mine)

Edegbe Line

Eagle Line

All this are Benin transit companies.

Also spell out your terms and make sure the driver understand this terms.

Transport Business is not easy, It's a long term business with the right team but if care is not taken, they will be lots of Super Stories. Hope your are ready for the task?
Just my 2cents
Re: y? by ifyclose2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
2sexy.us:
Good concept- the balance and carry is really good. But I dont know how profitable this would be.

A trust worthy driver would be quite tough to find in this business.

Have you tried to talk to people at popular motor parks? They may have a friend who might be interested,

You can try Benin motor parks in Lagos.

Ohonba Line

Libera Line( owneds by a relative of mine)

Edegbe Line

Eagle Line

All this are Benin transit companies.

Also spell out your terms and make sure the driver understand this terms.

Transport Business is not easy, It's a long term business with the right team but if care is not taken, they will be lots of Super Stories. Hope your are ready for the task?
Just my 2cents

Thanks a lot for this
Re: y? by Akdams(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
ifyclose2:
Thanks a lot for this

Check ur mail.

(1) (Reply)

Payco Exchanger / Mmm: Scamming The Scammers / 15 And 30 Tons Box BodyTrucks Needed To Haul Edibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.