Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,961 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Are Leaders Born Or Made? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Leaders Born Or Made? (752 Views)

Nigerian Born or raised Igbos Ruling Oyibos In The UK / The Worst Enemies Of Democracy And Press Freedom Are Leaders Of The PDP / APC Members Are Leaders Of #bringbackourgirls Group – Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Leaders Born Or Made? by dahmie2013: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello virtual peeps!

Just curious, took my time to analyse major leaders in some parts of the world & how they got there. Den I asked myself, are leaders born or made? If leaders are made, then the issue of bad leadership wont arise, I concluded that leaders are born because of destiny. If u analyse Nigeria for instance, Jonathan is just an element of a born leader either he was prepared for it or not, he has already been destined to rule this nation even if it he doesnt seem like d leader we deserve, but destiny has brought him there. If u analyse his leadership history, u'll see an element of luck and destiny in it. Made leaders are people like Obama, he was obviously groomed & dat reflects in how he speaks and acts. Yes destiny contributed, but the beauty of his leadership style is the fact that it is obvious that there is an element of preparation. If u notice, most times he has the right answer @ least 80% to every question asked him. Made leaders often have more charisma than born leaders because, they have passed through the tutelage of leadership. But most leaders are born than made.

(1) (Reply)

Is Justice Really Blind In Nigeria / Do Bullet-proof Charms Work As Nasarawa Police Attack Suggests? / Jonathan's Government And Partying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.