Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Best Internet Modern In Lagos (with High Speed And Affordable) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Internet Modern In Lagos (with High Speed And Affordable) (796 Views)

Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos) / Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever / What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Internet Modern In Lagos (with High Speed And Affordable) by Lynosil(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Please who knows the best internet modern or connection with high speed and very affordable, these MTN and Etsalat having been failing me at times, when i need the service most it those not connect except at mid night. Please guys advise me via this medium or emeka.keks@yahoo.com. thanks[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Best Internet Modern In Lagos (with High Speed And Affordable) by hunkydory(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
Go for Visafone EVDO modem.It is the fastest of all the networks.It does not disappoint and it always connects.

(1) (Reply)

PORTS SECURITY: US Gives Nigeria 90-day Ultimatum / Michael Prest,nigerian Oil Tycoon Loses £17.5m Pounds In A Divorce Case To Wife / 6 Months To Financial Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.