Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever (3882 Views)

The Most Lucrative Business Ever Known! / Opportunities For Joining The World's Largest Branding Business Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2014
- Make More Than $1000 By Just Buying And Reselling Domain Names
- Learn To Become A Website Designer Using Wordpress In Less Than One Week

I would talk first about Domain Business, the best and most profitable online business since the internet was invented.

I am sure you have heard and/or involved in various online money making schemes that promised huge returns and in the end made you burn your fingers, wasted your time and hard earned money.

The reasons you ended up that way was because (1) You paid a huge amount of money to get the information from an information marketer. I am different, I want to help you because I have made lots of cash via this medium. (2) The online business you got into had to do with trading and/or betting. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY BY BETTING. If they call it trading, its betting, and if they call it betting, one is doomed. The house (The betting company) will always win no matter what. If you win, you still lose because you just won someone else's money and another person will still win that money which you won from someone else. This way, the traders are the losers and the house only is the winner. You can't build a meaningful life by just betting. Trust me, you can't.

I traded FOREX and BINARY for 2 years. Fine. I made some money, but I lost them all, ran into serious debt and became a villain in my own neighborhood, I lost my integrity and reputation. But thank God for Domain business, I was able to get back on my feet and become the envy of many up till this day. (3) The online business was too technical to understand. With Domain Business, so long you can create a facebook account, start a thread on nairaland or read posts on lindaikeji's blog, you are good to go.

Did I say you can make up to $1000 with a domain name you registered with as little as $3? You can actually make more than $1000 by reselling one domain. The more domains you have the higher your chances. Hay, you are not going to pay me the $$ to register the domain, you are going to buy your domain from any registrar of your choice.

I bought this domain, www.dataaccelerator.com for $10 dollars and sold it later for $500, thats a whooping 5000% return on investment. I have sold some for $200, $300, $350 in less than 3 months of registering.

I have received countless testimonies from some of my clients who even sold much higher than that. Some of my protégés sold their domains for as much as 3k, 3.5k, 4k etc. You too can become the next millionaire buying and selling domain names.
Domain Names Best Seller List:
sex.com was sold for $13,000,000, bought by Clover Holdings Limited
hotels.com was sold for $11,000,000 , bought by GP LLC
diamond.com was sold for $7,500,000 , bought by ATTN DIAMOND.COM
and many many more
Other Lesser Sales:
marketingtoday.com was sold for $1,500,000 bought by DeLegge, Peter
personalloans.com was sold for $1,000,000
forsalebyowner.com was sold for $835,000, bought by Jones, Christie
and many many more.
Check here for the full list of highest grossing domains: http://www.domaining.com/topsales/

There is one interesting thing about domain business. When you register a domain name, you can make money from it on a daily basis (domain parking) before a buyer shows up, thereby getting back your initial investment plus more. You can never lose a dime in this business. It is a win-win thing.

Continue reading here: http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by yinkarh187(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
you still haven't told us wat to do
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by bronxe007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
You will be able to make up to $1000 from domains in any of the following ways:

1. you may be lucky to register a domain name that someone would NEVER be able to without.
2. you need to buy expired domains that already have traffic and resell them.
3. buy a domain and build a website on it, drive very good traffic to it. This will increase the value of the domain and show its worth and make buyers interested.

I have a package on How to generate amazing income with Domain Names. PM me if interested

Good luck.
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by firstonyedika: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL NIGERIANS Helping Hands International This is NGO that offers these services

Free interest loan of up to 2million without collateral Trade and skill acquisition Scholarship award to 2 of your children Job employment to unemployed people 70% Asset and property support Humanitarian services to orphanages, less privilege and orphans

Do you know that 1% of the world population makes around 96% of all the money that is being made in this world. why? Because the rich people have more opportunities than poor people when it comes to issues that involves money to solve.

That is the solution that Helping Hands International is offering it's members.

So whoever that becomes a member can join these 1% of those that makes 96% of all the money that is being made in the world.

Membership registration is only $40 or N6,600. For more information and inquiries on becoming a member contact 08030599070 and 08025845140.
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
yinkarh187: you still haven't told us wat to do

Why not follow that link
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by dazsolution(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
didadavid:

Why not follow that link
"directing traffic"?
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
dazsolution: "directing traffic"?

Nope, avoiding getting banned
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
OP, since 2013 that the domain thread was created, you have only sold one domain name and it's the same one you mentioned above.

Shall we say that one was by luck? How come you haven't sold more than 1 domain name since 2013 and you even stated that it was years before 2013 that you sold the domain name.

Na wa o.

Dia ris goduoooo.

Between that 2013 till now, I have done as much $7000 in 2014 alone.

Currently have $600 that I turned down.
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
2sExy1: OP, since 2013 that the domain thread was created, you have only sold one domain name and it's the same one you mentioned above.

Shall we say that one was by luck? How come you haven't sold more than 1 domain name since 2013 and you even stated that it was years before 2013 that you sold the domain name.

Na wa o.

Dia ris goduoooo.

Between that 2013 till now, I have done as much $7000 in 2014 alone.

Currently have $600 that I turned down.

Nigerians, na lie nna dey like...I have never sold a domain name above 500USD, I have however sold many more apart from the one I mentioned. All of them below $500. I have guys I have coached who have sold more than me and made higher profit, up to $4000 for a single domain. A guy from Nairaland I gave my manual to for free sold his domain name for 280(I would mention his name if he permits me). He is one of the few who came back to share a testimony. You expect me to say I have sold a domain for 30 million dollar bar? $500 is my highest and am proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by myweb(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
I was thinking you wanna help peeps out by giving free information......I have checked the link. Its about buy..buy..buy

1 Like

Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
myweb: I was thinking you wanna help peeps out by giving free information......I have checked the link. Its about buy..buy..buy

Yes, its about buying. I have given this same info to for free to about 50 people from Nairaland. I later realised most of them didnt appreciate it. I am selling it now for 1k, just want everyone to be able to get it PLUS I am including a Wordpress-do-it-yourself manual. Its not about the money, at least no one begged me before I gave it out for free. 1k wouldnt kill you bro.
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Guarantor(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2014
@ bronex007, how can i get the package pls sir.

* I have a package on How to generate amazing
income with Domain Names. PM me if interested*
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Guarantor(m): 5:54am On Aug 05, 2014
@ bronxe007, how can i get the package pls sir.

* I have a package on How to generate amazing
income with Domain Names. PM me if interested*
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by fursh(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
didadavid:

Yes, its about buying. I have given this same info to for free to about 50 people from Nairaland. I later realised most of them didnt appreciate it. I am selling it now for 1k, just want everyone to be able to get it PLUS I am including a Wordpress-do-it-yourself manual. Its not about the money, at least no one begged me before I gave it out for free. 1k wouldnt kill you bro.

Bro, you created this thread yesterday, said the info is for free and referred people to your blog, only for them to notice that it's a buy buy thing. You knew all along the info is for sale, why not say it pop and plain or I guess you want some traffic for your blog right?? I understand.

Selling your material isn't a crime bruv, infact you have every right to sell for whatever amount you want but incase of next time, be straight forward about it. Peace

1 Like

Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by oladayo042: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
The things you need to know about domain names is available at this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most People are willing to answer your questions as well over there.

Unlike some other online businesses, there is no 'Nigeria aspect' to domain flipping. So I can confidently say that everything the OP wants to sell is available for free online. You just need to find it. Google is your best friend here.

Please don't subscribe to the people-dont-appreciate-free-information nonsense. What sort of people expect appreciation from something they have given out for free unless their 'free' is not actually free. Do you expect them to be sharing a percentage of their sale with you or what? I need to understand this information marketers people-dont-appreciate-free-information nonsense.

The reasons you ended up that way was because (1) You paid a huge amount of money to get the information from an information marketer. I am different, I want to help you because I have made lots of cash via this medium. (2) The online business you got into had to do with trading and/or betting. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY BY BETTING. If they call it trading, its betting, and if they call it betting, one is doomed. The house (The betting company) will always win no matter what. If you win, you still lose because you just won someone else's money and another person will still win that money which you won from someone else. This way, the traders are the losers and the house only is the winner. You can't build a meaningful life by just betting. Trust me, you can't.
I pity whoever buys anything from you. You are different? You want to help? You have made lots of cash? Your words not mine. Why then are you still begging for N1k? What happened to the lots of cash?

3 Likes

Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
oladayo042: The things you need to know about domain names is available at this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most People are willing to answer your questions as well over there.

Unlike some other online businesses, there is no 'Nigeria aspect' to domain flipping. So I can confidently say that everything the OP wants to sell is available for free online. You just need to find it. Google is your best friend here.

Please don't subscribe to the people-dont-appreciate-free-information nonsense. What sort of people expect appreciation from something they have given out for free unless their 'free' is not actually free. Do you expect them to be sharing a percentage of their sale with you or what? I need to understand this information marketers people-dont-appreciate-free-information nonsense.

I pity whoever buys anything from you. You are different? You want to help? You have made lots of cash? Your words not mine. Why then are you still begging for N1k? What happened to the lots of cash?

bro, free the dude o. Let him do what he wants... if you don't know, people are making MILLIONS from information they scoop from nairaland. do you know how much some guys make from the importation thread alone and far than the REAL importers? no dull o.
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nzecorneboy: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1:

bro, free the dude o. Let him do what he wants... if you don't know, people are making MILLIONS from information they scoop from nairaland. do you know how much some guys make from the importation thread alone and far than the REAL importers? no dull o.
bro thats nt gud to tell him! Tho guys gather info here to sell, doesnt mean u shld discourage sm1 that wana teach ppl here! If he decides to let the cat out the bag, free him!
#jxt my 2cowries tho
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nzecorneboy: bro thats nt gud to tell him! Tho guys gather info here to sell, doesnt mean u shld discourage sm1 that wana teach ppl here! If he decides to let the cat out the bag, free him!
#jxt my 2cowries tho
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by IRIENBOY(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ok
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by nairaclass: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2014
It is true that you can make serious money from domain biz, I will be holding seminar on it soon.
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
2sExy1: Oladayo, Madridfc, chibenze, shawnmayor, shawn see the quoted? cool
U want make I come scatter this place abi? All these 419 ebook sellers! Diariz God o
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by IRIENBOY(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Should i register with my nigeria address? Or which address,should i use?
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
madridfc:
U want make I come scatter this place abi? All these 419 ebook sellers! Diariz God o
see... instead of make we organisse our own seminar as the real domainers u dey talk this kind thing. No dull o
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
2sExy1: see... instead of make we organisse our own seminar as the real domainers u dey talk this kind thing. No dull o
Lmao, oya na I game!

1 Like

Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
madridfc:
Lmao, oya na I game!
now you are talking!
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Chibenze(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
2sExy1: Oladayo, Madridfc, chibenze, shawnmayor, shawn see the quoted? cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Chibenze(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
2sExy1: see... instead of make we organisse our own seminar as the real domainers u dey talk this kind thing. No dull o
nice one from real domainers cool

2 Likes

Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
@didadavid:So na wetin you learn from here https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most (copy and paste thins without actually practising) is what you want to sell here abi??
When the people who are gullible enough to buy from you run into trouble,you will leave them hanging... angry
PEOPLE BEWARE OOH!!!
WISE UP...''A word they say is enough for the....''you know the rest.Hmm
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by Youngzedd(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Space booked.
Re: Buying And Reselling Domain Names, The Best Internet Business Ever by OXCUBA: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
wink I KNOW MY GUY(S) .... MUST ATTACK THIS THREAD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBCC To Boost Nigeria-uk Trade Volume Above N7.7 Trillion / Can I Deposit Check Into My Savings Acct In Nigeria / We’ve Not Reintroduced ATM Charges —CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.