Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (94817 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by sweettease(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is network discrimination on NL...
When etisalat reduce their own e no make frontpage o tongue
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by delvinmaya(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
TechyGuy:

Some of you will never agree even if MTN CEO tell you. I have downloaded a full season 1 of a popular series (1.5Gb) and stream live matches several times, download applications for my PC etc etc etc etc. And you are here arguing.

OK. Your own is 350MB, mine is not. Are you ok now?

Mr techguy, or whatever you call yourself. Even with pd proxy and all, you still won't download up to 3GB with MTN BIS, and dats a fact for you. Been using MTN BIS for long now, and if you read my post at all, you would see the time frame. Within the last two weeks, that's what I said. And I am using it with my N3 here, not even with my BB, so I know what I am saying.
If you doubt me, call MTN Customer Care, and this is the number incase you don't know it. 180n dial that and talk to them.

toluxa1:

maybe he's just looking for "unlimited sim" customers cheesy grin

Now Downloading: The Boondocks Season 3 1.3GB wink

Like seriously! Are you ok @ all? U downloading what shit? Am giving you facts, you are telling me I want to sell one sim. Dude, you have not even downloaded what I ve downloaded, so don't come here with your dumbass self to try and ridicule me.

Which you sell at 5k right? Ole [/quote]
I felt like really insultin u, but I won't. Did I say I am selling it? I am just stating the fact as it is. I don't have any bloody sim for sale and if I did, I'd rather use it, than sell.
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by chux76(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix:

maybe he's just looking for "unlimited sim" customers cheesy grin

Now Downloading: The Boondocks Season 3 1.3GB wink

Bro can I get the site where you downloaded the Boondocks full seasons..Tnx
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by chalon: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mtn bbc is limited oooo I exhaust my own and now them dey cut my money

Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by delvinmaya(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
chalon: Mtn bbc is limited oooo I exhaust my own and now them dey cut my money

Please, help me tell them. I didn't know this, and was streaming britain's got talent when it got interrupted. Twas when I tried calling that I realised I had used my money to stream. And I keep telling them that, but some peeps just keep talking like I am lying
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by ciphoenix: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
pakoto: Even if mtn reduces BBC to 200naira I won't be caught using them for my BIS, MTN works fast only towards the end of the subscription , as soon as u pay give it 3days and it goes comatose till 3days to the end of the subscription

common myths

1 Like

Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by ciphoenix: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
chux76:

Bro can I get the site where you downloaded the Boondocks full seasons..Tnx

i use torrents
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by ciphoenix: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
delvinmaya:
If you doubt me, call MTN Customer Care, and this is the number incase you don't know it. 180n dial that and talk to them.

some months ago, customer care reps will always tell you the BBC package is 200MB. they even tell you that when you subscribe. but was it really 200MB? nope, it was unlimited. still is for me(can only speak for myself)

Like seriously! Are you ok @ all? U downloading what shit? Am giving you facts, you are telling me I want to sell one sim. Dude, you have not even downloaded what I ve downloaded, so don't come here with your dumbass self to try and ridicule me.

facts? really?
the only fact here is, it's still unlimited.
the screenshot below data downloaded with utorrent.
NOTE: the data count resets every time you start up your pc. the data displayed is for one session.

from what i see, not everyone was moved to the "new" limited plan. some of us still have that privilege of unlimited access. cheesy

Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by Ham2ham: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
No b lie oo , me don dey use my BIS connect for lapi and av used more than 15gig ooo ..still connected gan
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by delvinmaya(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix:

some months ago, customer care reps will always tell you the BBC package is 200MB. they even tell you that when you subscribe. but was it really 200MB? nope, it was unlimited. still is for me(can only speak for myself)

facts? really?
the only fact here is, it's still unlimited.
the screenshot below data downloaded with utorrent.
NOTE: the data count resets every time you start up your pc. the data displayed is for one session.

from what i see, not everyone was moved to the "new" limited plan. some of us still have that privilege of unlimited access. cheesy

My guy, na fact. Truth is they do say that. But can you argue with them if you are no longer connected. I had to load before I could even ping. One thing I can tell you with certainty is this. I def used more than 350MB, especially downloading and streaming on my N3. So they telling me its 350MB made me laugh. I could almost swear I had used more than 1.7 gb, but I realized something. Since I loaded this morning, ve been charged just #25, with all my pinging, facebooking, tweeting, and nairalanding, but once my account is red, bandwidth sef will red. Happy for you sha
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by ciphoenix: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
maybe i should say this now.

[size=16pt]if you subscribe to the BBC plan and it isn't unlimited (which is most likely), take it that way.
do not listen to anyone who claims they can make it unlimited at a price else you'll get ripped off.[/size]

if it isn't unlimited, it'll remain capped till MTN changes things.
that said, if yours is still uncapped. enjoy smiley
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by ciphoenix: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
delvinmaya:

My guy, na fact. Truth is they do say that. But can you argue with them if you are no longer connected. I had to load before I could even ping. One thing I can tell you with certainty is this. I def used more than 350MB, especially downloading and streaming on my N3. So they telling me its 350MB made me laugh. I could almost swear I had used more than 1.7 gb, but I realized something. Since I loaded this morning, ve been charged just #25, with all my pinging, facebooking, tweeting, and nairalanding, but once my account is red, bandwidth sef will red. Happy for you sha

the thing eh, very irregular

did your last subscription expire before you renewed or was it automatic renewal?
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by CITIZENX: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
[size=16pt]ETISALAT GOOD BYE![/size]
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by delvinmaya(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix:

the thing eh, very irregular

did your last subscription expire before you renewed or was it automatic renewal?

It expired.
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by oesnac(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Abeg who sabi hw I fit use mtn bis on TECNO android?
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by ciphoenix: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
delvinmaya:

It expired.

that's probably the reason. autorenew keeps you in the former plan
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by TechyGuy: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
who cares?:
Does the MTN BIS service works on an ipad?
Tested on Iphone, should work in Ipad
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by TechyGuy: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
pakoto: Even if mtn reduces BBC to 200naira I won't be caught using them for my BIS, MTN works fast only towards the end of the subscription , as soon as u pay give it 3days and it goes comatose till 3days to the end of the subscription

Who is this? When did you return to planet Earth. How can you say this in page 6? People have done 50GB and you are here talking shyte. I have used their BBC for a long time now on all my devices and and PC, and you are here spewing this.

No body is forcing you to use it. Keep whining while we are surfing! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by TechyGuy: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
delvinmaya:

Mr techguy, or whatever you call yourself. Even with pd proxy and all, you still won't download up to 3GB with MTN BIS, and dats a fact for you. Been using MTN BIS for long now, and if you read my post at all, you would see the time frame. Within the last two weeks, that's what I said. And I am using it with my N3 here, not even with my BB, so I know what I am saying.

Which you sell at 5k right? Ole
I felt like really insultin u, but I won't. Did I say I am selling it? I am just stating the fact as it is. I don't have any bloody sim for sale and if I did, I'd rather use it, than sell.

I never said its unlimited, please go back to my posts. I'm only saying i do a lot and download a lot so i dont know what you are talking about bruv.
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by delvinmaya(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
ciphoenix:

that's probably the reason. autorenew keeps you in the former plan

Guess so. Porting to another network sha. Probably Airtel.
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by Geniusvic(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
Jeez!! The uncertainties are too much! Guess i'll stick with airtel bis until am sure mtn bis is unlimited or wat d exact data capp is if limited.
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by Wislet(f): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
UncleJJ:

Another format, this one nah magic sim 419 boys ooh.
magic sim ke?
grin learners
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by Princeofilorin(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mtn bbc and Bis is unlimited for those that did the 2H plan when it was working.if u were lucky to have done it then,ur bis or bbc will be unlimited 4 life cool cool cool

My MTN sim browses unlimitedly on the default APN but i still use BIS coz itz faster.Thanks kiss
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by PatKing(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
who cares?:
Does the MTN BIS service works on an ipad?

Sure, am using it now.
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by a1solution: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
TechyGuy:

Are you kidding me? You must be from Mars!
I am typing this from my Lappy, powered by MTN BBC grin cheesy,
My android tab is powered by MTN BBC cheesy grin,
My friends Iphone is powered by MTN BBC grin cheesy,
Another friends Lumia 800 is powered by MTN BBC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No I'm from Jupiter cos I luv abundance. Please tell how you are able to use it on all these device.
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by Farouksenior: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Wislet: magic sim ke?
grin learners
...magic learners grin tongue
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by meltech(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Its a lie... Just tried it and not working...
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by chalon: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]my friends said dat I should try sending bis wen I have 1500 instead of bbc, that it works unlimited
Re: MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! by jamesjames1: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Leing is bad for ut health
googlepikin: my Broda abeg tell me the names of the actors in 3013 make I know. Human being dey fly, snow dey fall for Africa? Denzel Washington don dey act like real old man?abeg make we follow you enjoy dis your 3013 movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20)

How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat / How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.