Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Anambra Bans Condoms And Birth Control In The Name Of Morality. Are They Daft? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra Bans Condoms And Birth Control In The Name Of Morality. Are They Daft? (789 Views)

Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible / True Life Situation.. A Testcase Of Morality & Reality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Bans Condoms And Birth Control In The Name Of Morality. Are They Daft? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 11, 2008
I cannot believe that the State Minister of Health made the statement he did when he announced the ban of condoms, contraceptives, and the promotion of condoms and contraceptives, citing that they had increased "immorality" and calling for abstinence as the only form of contraception.

IS THE MAN A slowpoke?

The HIV/AIDS rate in Anambra is going to spike. I don't know about you, but I think it's better to be alive than dying of HIV. What is wrong with these people that we put in political positions? Is there something that is making them excessively stupid? A whole minister of HEALTH is banning condoms without thinking about the Health implications it will have on the people whose health he is meant to oversee and promote just to appear "moral" in the eyes of who?

I'm utterly disgusted and tired. Great, now after Senator Ekaette's bill, yet another thing for me to campaign against.
Re: Anambra Bans Condoms And Birth Control In The Name Of Morality. Are They Daft? by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 11, 2008
What stupidity!

This naija politicians and their absurd policies, how can an "educated' man ban condoms and contraceptives, Unbelievable shocked, In other words, he is saying more diseases and overpopulation

(1) (Reply)

Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere / Looking For Ronke Akinseye (former Employee With Diya Fatimilehin / Actors Swiping Jos Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.