Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57073 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nemerem44(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2013
A bus preacher was almost lynched on Saturday morning at Toyota Bus stop, in front of the popular Ladipo Spare parts market, when some condoms allegedly fell out of his bible as he preached the ‘Word of God’.

DailyPost gathered that the self acclaimed Man of God was dragged out of the commercial bus and beaten into a pulp before he was rescued by some policemen.

According to information made available to DailyPost, the Pastor had embarked on his journey from Apapa and proceeded to preach to the people on the bus, using very strong words like “If you wear trouser you’ll go to hell! The Devil invented Make up! Weave-on is from Marine Kingdom! If you have pre-marital sex you will burn in hell and your skin will peel!”

It was learnt that the people in the bus were so moved and some started falling under the anointing.

According to an eye witness, Mr. John Mbakogu, who was on his way to his shop at Ladipo, “People were just falling as he was laying hands. One man almost fell out of the bus under the influence of the Spirit. It was amazing until he raised his hands to cast the demons out of one girl, and 2 Durex condoms fell out”

“The angry men in the bus who had been having pangs of guilt due to the pastor’s preaching about sex suddenly got really angry and pounced on him, who all of a sudden started shouting, I also preach safe sex! Safe sex is good!”

However, Policemen had to be called to the scene to save the pastors life. So far 2 arrests have been made, and the Condoms have been kept as evidence.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/26/bus-preacher-beaten-to-coma-in-lagos-after-condoms-fell-out-from-his-bible/
http:///XutquWmeYI

5 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by bebe2(f): 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
were else can i get dis type of entertainment cheesy grin

seek n u shall find , ask n u shall receive

una like miracle and falling oya make una receive, only God knows were those hands have been wey e dey put for pple head.

God bless seun,
long live nigeria!!

@topic: so person dey preach mean say e no fit get condoms??

meeeeeen nigerians gheto o shocked

11 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by MrAladin: 9:50pm On May 26, 2013
in naija no dull moment.... 9ja sweet die

16 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by nekaa(f): 9:50pm On May 26, 2013
Damn! ... I can only imagine the situation.

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by COOLDUN: 9:51pm On May 26, 2013
What is the title of this your new movie?

15 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by saintkola(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2013
Lmao... Too funny
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by timiege(f): 9:52pm On May 26, 2013
Preacher.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chubhie: 9:52pm On May 26, 2013
Lol... I want to believe he was setup by the devil himself.
People were just falling as he was laying hands. One man almost fell out of the bus under the influence of the Spirit. It was amazing until he raised his hands to cast the demons out of one girl, and 2 Durex condoms fell out

9 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Opey4luv(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2013
This is really really getting too much in Nigeria. It was the Jehovva witness the other day, can you imagine that, a preacher for that matter, going around with condom. Well I am not suprised, the two scriptures said by the END times, we shall see many FAKE men of God.

7 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Krasid(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2013
Chai,lagosians wicked ooo.Imagine he was preaching when it fell off. grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by colombiana: 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
So which kind spirit come dey enter the people wen dem dey fall na undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by rinzo: 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
Condoms kept as evidence of what?hmmmmm!

5 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
Dere r so many of dem ova d place*am I lieing
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by dokunbam(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Walexy96: 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
What a story, the headline compels me to read it.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by shadrach77: 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
The story sounds made up smiley

30 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by frederal(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
Does it mean that a preacher must be righteous? At d end, if he was talking about d kingdom of God(how to get there), d listener, could make itn while he perishes in hell.
I don't believe this story, d people who did it, are guilty; we must not judge.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Lagusta(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

kaaaaaiii, wetin we no go see for naija our country
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by oluwadare26(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2013
I'm in support of the Pastor but he shuldnt av put the condom inside his bible

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Vicotex(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2013
wonder shall never end 4 9ja, even condom dey lead person to safe death, thats y i hate those road side inprudent pastors
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by dahdah: 9:55pm On May 26, 2013
Goodnight Joor

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Vonwolf(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2013
Akuko

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by larayat(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2013
Nemesis!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Ebusbaba1: 9:56pm On May 26, 2013
3rd 2 commet 'dancin limpopo'
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Ebusbaba1: 9:56pm On May 26, 2013
3rd 2 comment 'dancin limpopo'
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Bmas01(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2013
timiege: Preacher.
useless pastors dats hw dey do in church raping peoples children n wifes in d name of deliverance. The day we will catch our pastor wit condom I swear we go chop him father fools

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by imarena(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2013
Crazy! I can imagine,lols..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.