Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi (1000 Views)

My Friends Always Says I Look Like Jay Z??? Is It True / I Have Got 99 Problems & Now Jay- Z Is One-President Obama / Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi by zazawaga(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
http://zazawaga./2013/04/22/jay-z-linked-to-satanic-sex-cult-ordo-templi-orientis/

There’s a new claim that Jay Z is a devotee of the satanic sex cult, Ordo Templi Orientis, founded by Aleister Crowley (pictured right). The things you hear! I’m not convinced though but read and reach your own conclusions….

Re: There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi by cashflowpc(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
Possible
Re: There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi by DavidRossi: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2013
:
Re: There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi by stevecantrell: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2013
#

Re: There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi by White007(m): 6:05am On Apr 23, 2013
Rubbish!!!
Re: There’s A New Claim That Jay Z Is A Devotee Of The Satanic Sex Cult, Ordo Templi by joudini(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2013
'Niccas couldnt do nothing to me, they tryna put the devil on me' -Jay Z in Free Mason.

People fear what they don't understand and try to put a label on the source of this emotion. People allowing themselves to be willing victims of media propaganda.

Jay Z sold kilos, am guessing he can sell CDs.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo In The Kitchen Cookin / Donnie Mcclurkin Has Hurt His Vocal Cord And Needs Our Prayers / Charly Boy Releases New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.