Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,178 members, 7,860,234 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro (8496 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Jonathan Commissions The Completed Map Of Onitsha 2nd Niger Brigde (pic) / Fashola Commissions The Ultra-modern Gbaja Shopping Mall. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by confusion247(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
No vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by ol2012: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
kutchs:
Anytime I see ur name I come to expect a silly comment and u‘ve have never disappointed me.
You must be living a sad and bitter life.
Abeg, take it easy on d poor lady. I guess she can't but comment on every thread she reads on NL
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by ocelot2006(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
True to the words of GEJ and NO, this year is surely one of harvest. Before the year ru s out, be rest assured that critics will be biting their tongues...........lr maybe claim the commissioned projects came from Lord Lugard, or improved power supply from tge "water levels in the dams".
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
WHIZBRO:

When the United States of America labels my community as 'very corrupt', the news should be viewed as suspect, but when someone labels my-in-chief achievements as a paper one, he is in your word a cockroach. I'm an odious son of a love peddler, The only thing that my community has been harvesting is my a$s. I smile as they defile my filthy as$
Silly fool! Stop comparing apples with oranges. If commissioning of 600 MVA power transformer is "paper achievement" to you, then you desperately need plastic surgery of the brain.

What dont you understand? Is it the word "commissioning"? Or the implication of 600 MVA transformer? Or is that the project or location mentioned in the report do not exist? Silly fool!
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by gbokukueba(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
My 3 year old is not interested in the biggest/largest/gigantic transmission sub-station in the history of Nigeria she just want to watch TV, sleep with ac, geyser is working, and all other things associated with power is on... Until all that is achieved with me having to fuel my generator or charge my inverter... all are mere talk!!!

1 Like

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
GEJ is working, confused opposition is murmuring. Glory to Nigeria.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by tenny07(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
I know about this sttion cos its very close to my house @ Giwa buh it was only yesterday I saw that there was light from morning till like 5:30pm and 12am till like 4am buh till now dere as not been light. Will this station serve houses in Giwa?
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by lastpage: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem:

U av been on this uniport issue for months now. I feel ur pain. Here in rumuodara, its the same tale.
Hopefully one day, all these paper acheivement will lead to real power.

Look, to be honest with ourselves, WE HAVE HEARD THIS KIND OF STORIES BEFORE!
E don tey wey we dey hear 'grammar and jargons'!

Like the American we say, "Show me the money".

Nigerians (especially the sycophants with an "interest" inthe matter), will jump-up like anything, when they hear any small news!

I am not interested in the number of MOU's, DISCO, GEMCO, CERTIFICATES, BAMKO, DAMQO, e.t.c that Obachanjo or Jonathan SIGNED. No be today!
My interst lies in pressing my switch and electricity comes on. FINITO.

I pay my Electricity Bills, ...you give me electricity,.....
not tell me about the World Bank and the 'certificates' you printed and signed.

If this is supposed to be progress (and in-line with 2015 wink ), then kudos to them but please, WHERE IS THE LIGHT?

Lastpage!

BTW: I can understand those doing "P.R" for government, they are just doing their JOB! wink

2 Likes

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Ifeanyi2D: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
GEJ is working. He has my vote though i wanted a PDP candidate of south east zone. As for power, GEJ will use that as a sign post for his 2015 campaign and may be the rascals can switch off their public supply and switch on there generators so they can have something to say,

1 Like

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by otokx(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem:

U av been on this uniport issue for months now. I feel ur pain. Here in rumuodara, its the same tale.
Hopefully one day, all these paper acheivement will lead to real power.

its terrible, since this year began the only time we appeared to enjoy nepa for about a week was when students were on holidays and it was just 12 hours daily going on and off for 4 days yet bills are paid as if we have it 24 hours.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Demdem(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
otokx:

its terrible, since this year began the only time we appeared to enjoy nepa for about a week was when students were on holidays and it was just 12 hours daily going on and off for 4 days yet bills are paid as if we have it 24 hours.

My bills have even tripled and yet no light and they keep bringing it. Am considering cutting off from the pole and be on my gen/inverter permanently. There is no way fools can convince me that progress is being made. All na wash.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by dejgan: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Oke-Aro is a community close to the area the Dana crash happened last year. They hardly have power. It is also close to the popular Iju Water works that supplies a chunk of the water for Lagos state yet the whole of the area is not connected to the water grid. This is the beginning of militancy. You use some people's domain to generate power for some elites in Ikeja, Maryland and so on while they remain in darkness.......yet PHCN wont stop sending them crazy bills.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Me,walahi, na everytime NEFA wan share am por bill dem bring am por light kai. Walahi i don tire por Goodluck pa
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
THIS!!!!!!!

U are Mouthed and blessed

WHIZBRO:

When the United States of America labels the Jonathan administration as 'very corrupt', the news should be viewed as suspect, but when someone labels your defiler-in-chief achievements as a paper one, he is in your word a cockroach, you odious son of a love peddler, The only thing that Jonathan has been harvesting is your a$s and remember to smile as he defiles your filthy as$
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
[size=18pt]
dejgan: Oke-Aro is a community close to the area the Dana crash happened last year. They hardly have power.

It is also close to the popular Iju Water works that supplies a chunk of the water for Lagos state yet the whole of the area is not connected to the water grid.

This is the beginning of militancy. You use some people's domain to generate power for some elites in Ikeja, Maryland and so on while they remain in darkness.......yet PHCN wont stop sending them crazy bills.
[/size]

dont worry bro. we are waiting for boko haram to get their own amnesty

then we will start our own "emancipation struggle"
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by otokx(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Just got thru to a friend in Asaba and she says most parts are without power.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
kutchs:
Anytime I see ur name I come to expect a silly comment and u‘ve have never disappointed me.
You must be living a sad and bitter life.
Oh please shut it! of course i have to be sad and bitter living in a country governed by corrupt leaders. expect more silly comments from me till i see 24 hours electricity in my house.

1 Like

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Mexyz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Yes o berem,continue ur stupidity on nl,dnt even knw y d guy was complaining abt ur bitter nd poverty ridden life,wiawia,alede kowe.

1 Like

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
all these gej minions shld leave us alone jor.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by kutchs: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
berem: Oh please shut it! of course i have to be sad and bitter living in a country governed by corrupt leaders. expect more silly comments from me till i see 24 hours electricity in my house.
I may have bashed in hard on you, but cmon life‘s not all about complain and criticism. When you see a good development, acknowledge and commend it. That‘s the way o the mature.
In ur haste to criticize, you forgot that 24hrs power supply is not going to work unless these power projects are brought on stream.
See evil, condemn it.
See good, commend it.

1 Like

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Rossikk(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
taharqa: Still talking about the VERY INTERESTING Developments in the Power Sector in the last 2 days, an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT Development (very, very CRITICAL in deed), is the Granting of the very 1st Partial Risk Guarantee (PSG) from the World Bank to newly Privatised GENCOS in order to get a longer term and Legally-Guaranteed Gas Supply Agreements between the Oil/Gas Companies and the GENCOS.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/gas-wbank-provides-145m-risk-guarantee-for-egbin/

This is a very BIG DEAL in the Power Reform and Privatization Process, cos the Gas Supply Cmpanies would then be LEGALLY required to provide Gas to the GENCOS on a more permanent and predictable basis, that Predicatability enhanced by this Financial Guarantee provided by the World Bank and the FG. This is the FIRST of many to follow.

PS: The 1320MW Egbin Power Station, which is currently the Largest Power Plant in Ngeria, has recently been Privatised and acquired by the Korea Electricity Utility Company, KEPCO; And, a large Chunk of Power from this Egbin Plant would be wheeled by this new 600MVA Transmission sub-station that was commissioned yesterday.

Thanks for explaining this Taharqa. cool
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Seye25(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
U pple constructed a tramission station in oke aro,ogun state but it will be enjoy be people living in the mainland of Lagos. Wot does dat suppose to mean? Wot about oke-aro itself and the towns surrounding it? Wont dey benefit? This same development also happened as that of Lagos state water corporation. It was established in oke-aro but the water from that ground is transported to Lagos mainland without a single oke-aro resident benefitting from it talkless of its neighbouring towns such as Agbado station, Agbado Ijaiye, Giwa,,Matogun,Akute, Ajuwon etc. Wot a shame. It's time for the oke-aro indigenes to rise up and claim their rights from this national welfare services that is being deprived of them right on their own soil.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
taharqa:

The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Ltd (NDPHC) on Monday inaugurated a 600 Mega Volte Ambient VoltAmpere (MVA) transformer in Oke Aro, a boundary town between Ogun and Lagos State.

Good development. More of this please.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by docjuli(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
kutchs:
I may have bashed in hard on you, but cmon life‘s not all about complain and criticism. When you see a good development, acknowledge and commend it. That‘s the way o the mature.
In ur haste to criticize, you forgot that 24hrs power supply is not going to work unless these power projects are brought on stream.
See evil, condemn it.
See good, commend it.

Nice one. My quote of the week:

See evil, condemn it.
See good, commend it.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Greatken007(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
IS IT GEJ THAT STOLE UR TRANSFORMER?
otokx: There is total darkness at UNIPORT, light comes 1 day for 4 hours and the next 10 days its darkness. Once you see light expect the bills then next thing is darkness.

1 Like

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Greatken007(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR PHCN TO TAKE OFF THE LIGHT THEY HAVE REFUSED TO LISTEN TO MY PLEA,THIS CONSTANT LIGHT IS NOW AFFECTING ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY SINCE AM NT USED TO IT BEFORE NOW...
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by otokx(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Greatken007: IS IT GEJ THAT STOLE UR TRANSFORMER?
Our transformers are intact, no light in Uniport and most of Port Harcourt.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
What I want to see is power improvement. Presently, I haven't seen light for almost 24hrs. I am tired of all these bullshit stories. Give me better power supply and allow me to praise you, not you telling me that the biggest station has been commissioned and power output is getting worse.

These people are so confident that nigerians are fools.
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by talktimi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
oshyno: ^^^^^
What r u supposed to jubilate about, Boko Haram bombing ?
Smh.
please ignore the antelope I beg of you...
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Raypawer(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2013
berem: Am i suppose to be jubilating over this? this is no news abeg. yawns!

and that yawn i suppose z caused by hunger, eeeeeyyyyaaaaa!! Its a pity.

All i know Nigeria is getting there gradually... Good move there GEJ & crew

2 Likes

Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by Ninilowo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
berem: The time has not Come for me to jubilate. I will do that when i have 24hours electricity in my house.
GBAM!
Re: NDPH Commissions The Biggest Transmission Sub-station At Oke-aro by gramci: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Rossikk:

You need a brain transplant.

Brain transplant won't solve his problem. His case is so severe that the new brain will have compatible with his system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba / Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workshop Re-Opened / PDP In Early Lead In Ebonyi - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.