Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan (10954 Views)

Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt / Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Lagos, Killing 15, Bank & Houses Burnt (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by lastpage: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
coolgb: It was really a pathetic scene, the fire fighter came late but still tried to extinguish the fire, the people were so helpless. What really baffled me at the scene was how the fire 'jumped' a storey building to raze down a bungalow beside it.
May God console the people affected.
Omode o'moogun, on'pe le'efoo! Insurance is always good for you wink wink lipsrsealed
Leave matta joor. wink wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a country where 'standards' is non existent and where it exits, bribery and corruption has rendered it camatose, in a country where the Rich think it is right to oppress the poor in order to get richer, where Governance is occupied by people without 'a clue' (otherwise they would know that transporting PMS on open roads that are death traps, is an invitation for calamity!) ...... and a people that believes in God but do NOTHING to change their own situation (Miracles!),

...such gory happenings are not always far, in-between.

Look at the face of that man and you would see ANGUISH, beyond any description!
That is Jonathan's Nigeria for you.

Lastpage!
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by 1forall: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
lakemoyoh: Fire outbreak at inalende dey wil nw turn to inatulenlo

Doubly tragic embarassed
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by redsun(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
kelvincoll: This is a call for Govt at all levels and private stake holders to key into the Rail way project (Interstate and intercity) Lets get this killer trailers off our roads angry angry

As well as stop these trailers from moving during the day. How many more must die before the right thing is done in this country?

That road accident that happened on benin-ore road was a enough to overhaul the whole transport system,rules,regulations and road infrastructure of that country. Yet,the government probably wasn't aware of the horrors,because being aware will mean tightening up loopholes for looting and waywardness.

People don't just stay alive doing nothing,they have to work had to stay alive.
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by kolajoo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
I hope no lives was lost. I feel sorry for the people who lost thier properties and something more valueable to them. I hope govt should do something asap and the petroleum company.
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by sansom1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Vry sad incident,may God help us in dis nation.
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by Ifetex(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
NA WAO SHOULD I SAY IT END TIME TINZ? IF NO BE BOKOHARAM TODAY IGOBI TANKER ON FIRE OR ACCIDENT hmmmmm....

Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
YOU people should stop saying na wa oo, everytime na wa, we don't want this to happen to our families, so lets make a change, if tank drivers would accept a partner, so when they are tired, or feel sleepy, the other could take charge, then things would be different. There was a time i was going to work, and there was a huge traffic at Fagba, my God i knew i was going to be sacked, and guess what, there was no road construction, no obstruction or whatsoever, the tank driver just slept off, you can't control nature, when it comes, you accept it, but these tank drivers are not ready to accept such, yet they cause damage and havoc to people's lives. There was another that happened at Mangoro, he killed two kids just because he was swaying anyway, he was falling asleep, so he said. Now, no one knows the cause of this, after na, you people will say it is the work of the devil, make changes and stop talking na wa..
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by largeman4u(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
sympathy to those affected, it really sad. i wonder when Nigeria Govt would be intelligent enough to construct road for tanker, trailers and heavy trucks.
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by player007(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ikunle O! The place is a stone trow away from my family house in Odeoolo.this perticular road in question is Bad,sloppyand very narrow. My hearts goes out to all the families affected, abeg mk i call my family. #talkn to myself. God let them be safe.
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by lastpage: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
redsun:

That road accident that happened on benin-ore road was a enough to overhaul the whole transport system,rules,regulations and road infrastructure of that country. Yet,the government probably wasn't aware of the horrors,because being aware will mean tightening up loopholes for looting and waywardness.

People don't just stay alive doing nothing,they have to work had to stay alive.

Well, if you tell them (our people) the TRUTH, they will all come out en-masse to abuse you or say you are GEJ's enemy!
We dont have a Government, what we have are a bunch of thieves, incompetent ones for that matter!

Nigerian Politicians are Rogues, from A to Z! All of them!!

They are NOT bothered about these death traps called Roads nor about the Coffins called Trailers plying them after-all, Dem Get Dem own Helicopters and Private Jets to "fly-over" the bad roads! wink wink

Even our Men-of- God-Devil that is supposed to speak TRUTH to those in POWER, will collect 10% all over and buy their own Private Jet .... and tell you "My Gawd is not a poor Gawd"!
Bloody Vipers
!

The masses are: On Your Own (O.Y.O)!

Until we learn to shine our eye proper, until learn to sacrifice 'today', so that tomorrow will be better, if we like let us call god till next century, Original suffer-head will continue (respects to Fela Anikulapo Kuti joor)

Lastpage!
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by laurel03(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Na lie d Fire serious but where den don see 60 houses. Na like 8 houses and shops.
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by doppler777(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm some baaad junction"INALENDE" Lord have mercy!
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by pearlesther: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
lakemoyoh: Fire outbreak at inalende dey wil nw turn to inatulenlo
naughty you oooo something that rendered many homeless and hopeless is what u are joking with ori e o pe hope u know?see as a matured family man cried bitterly in d first picture,get a life boy......
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by Blazinraj01(f): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2013
'Inalende' Junction. Hmmm angry
Re: Fuel-Tanker Accident Left Houses Burnt In Ibadan by braveheart2012(m): 3:04am On Apr 24, 2013
This is becoming a lot more common. A tanker accident caused an inferno that raged for hours near General Gas on the expressway last year or two years ago. The houses near it were VERY luck that all the fuel drained into the expressway median. I heard it was really bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Yahaya Bello's Choice Of Deputy Meets Legal, Political And Social Criteria / Why We Can’t Disclose Asset Form Of Saraki, Others – CCB / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Holds Press Conference (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.