Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Car Dealers/buyers Must Read This - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Dealers/buyers Must Read This (477 Views)

Are Nigerian Car Dealers In The Usa Fraustrated Already ? / Car Dealers In Abuja / Used Car Dealers Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Dealers/buyers Must Read This by sunnyolads1(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2013
A woman came to our car stand and priced a Toyota Highlander 2010 model.She told me that it was her brother that needed the car. She bargained the price and we concluded on #5.5 million naira only and she promised to come for payment the following week.She came on the day she promised with one man from Portharcourt who she introduced as the buyer.But she didn't allow me to discuss anything with the man that she has discussed everything about the vehicle with the man and said the man will transfer the money to her account the following morning and take delivery.So,I prepared the car ready down not knowing that the woman is a 419.she told the man(buyer) that the car was just 2.3 million naira and it was her husband in America that used to send the vehicles to her for outright sales.am expecting 5.5 million naira as agreed.The following morning the man went to transfer 2.3million to the woman account for the payment.Unfortunately for her the money did not enter as supposed.We now went to the bank to confirm what's causing delay.On our way in my car with the buyer I asked how much he transfer and told me 2.3million naira for Toyota Highlander 2010.There I suspect the woman and she is not with us that time.I told the man that car cost 5.5million and not 2.3million.Immediately, the man informed the bank to stop the transaction.Meanwhile the money has reached the woman account.so the bank now placed alert on the account and we were told to go and bring police report over the matter.During the process the woman went to the bank to transfer the money to another account then the bank now arrested the woman based on the watch alert on the account.This was how we got the woman and she confessed that she want to dupe the man(buyer).Luckily for the man the money has been retrieved back and the woman now at the Police net.Dealers,this is a lesson and buyers suspect any car price that is too ridiculous. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

CHECK THIS Honda Pilot Out Auto Drive Power Window Factory A/C Centeral Lock / Tokunbo Hyundai XG350 - 2002 @ N850,000.00 / Pls I Need A Very Good Mechanic Or Electrician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.