Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Multilinks Phone Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Phone Needed (1344 Views)

. / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Phone Needed by ernal(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2008
A neighbour of Mine needs a Multilinks Phones pre-configured to a 24hrs Internet service,any sellers should pls leave me a message,Thanks.
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2008
Dearie, I'm replying you as someone who has exprerienced the ugliness of multilinks. ADVICE YOUR NEIGHBOUR NOT TO USE MULTILINKS. If there's no other pnone network in the world, then don't use a phone!
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by bluehorizo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2008
Why do you think there are lots of people trying to sell their multilinks here? I abandoned mine and now i am using reltel. The speed is faster and reliable.
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by Lakeside(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2008
i actually have a multilink handset configure for 11pm to 6am and i pay N4000 per month or simply buy a N500 card load it and use it for 3days. its fast and ok for me anyway but i can sell it, not becos its not good but because i dont use it i have an internet connection on my desktop at the office so i do all i want to do there,
you can email me privately on justlakeside@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by ernal(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2008
How much does a retel cost and do u know any dealer,Thanks for the Tips.Appreciated!!!
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by bluehorizo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2008
The monthly subscription is 10k for 24 hrs. 5k for 12 hrs plan. I got mine from their office at Oba Akran.
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by iCON3(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2008
Guys, i have a multilinks LG CDMA fixed wireless terminal i used to connect to the internet.
I had to format my system and now require the multilinks settings once again.
can anyone put me thru?
pls holla @ prettymissjones@gmail.com

Thanx
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by lammy2rule(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2008
i also have multilinks phone for sale contact me if you need the price is 19k negotiable
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by Koolwilly(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2008
How much would you like to sell your multilinks phone.
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by dayooye(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2008
i am interested in buying a used multilinks phone, please contact me on 08023461887, oyeniyioladayo@yahoo.com
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by ARTSYS: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hello all Nairaland forumites!As far as I am concern,all Nigeria internet service providers sucks and damn too slow.But I have found a way around it.And will welcome you all to enjoy with me.It,s a software called "ONSPEED".You can get it at www.onspeed.com.But if you can't get it with a credit card.I,ll be all out to get the software for you on a CD.WALAHI! if you don't thank me after getting this software,I,ll swallow a LIVE GRASSHOPPER.You can contact me on 08062930407 or artsystemsol"at"yahoo.com.

SUCCESS TO ALL!wE CAN ALL SUCCEED.
Re: Multilinks Phone Needed by ARTSYS: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2008
sequel to the post i made above,the name of the site is www.onspeed.com

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air '13 Spare Parts For Sale / Done here / I Need A Good Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.